Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: External Tibia with either Parihar in Mumbai or Mitkovic in Serbia.  (Read 1792 times)

Greatana

• Visitor

Hello guys, I'm new to the forum and am thinking of doing LL next month. I've been reading diaries and posts and been doing research for over a year. I've narrowed down my options to either Parihar or Mitkovic ( based on Kilokhans and Penguins diary on Parihar  and positive experiences with Mitkovic). I was thinking of only doing 5cms, maybe less.

My starting height is 5'5.5 or 166/ 167 cm. My weight is 190 lbs. I'm a college student who will be transferring out to to University in the fall after my last semester at community college.  I was trying to take online classes while lengthening overseas. Is this is a bad idea? Would I be able to have some productiivity throughout the day while lengthening?

Should I wait until after college to this surgery? I want to do it before I transfer out because I want to enjoy my two years at uni and make them some of the best years of life. Since I will be coming home after lengthening I will be consolidating at home.

How bedridden where you guys during consolidation? Where you able to walk some with crutches/zimmerframe?  Is also 100% recovery impossible? Is there anybody who did less than 5cm and recovered 90%?

Thanks for any input,
Greatana

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: External Tibia with either Parihar in Mumbai or Mitkovic in Serbia.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 11:46:06 PM »

Focus on school, then think about LL.

Btw 190lbs at 5'5? I'm good 140lbs lol, you should get in shape.

ub40

Re: External Tibia with either Parihar in Mumbai or Mitkovic in Serbia.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 01:03:24 AM »

I can understand you wanting to enjoy your life in college but keep in mind you will probably need an extre 6 months after frames come off before you're walking around normally.

And if you're heavy you should probably lose some of that weight. If you're very muscular, really work on your flexibility before this surgery, misalignments can happen pretty easy.
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating
Pages: [1]   Go Up