Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Proportions  (Read 3668 times)

YungGud

My Proportions
« on: February 10, 2017, 08:31:23 PM »

Are my proportions good enough for 10 cm lengthening?
http://imgur.com/a/4dkzQ
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Jack1066

Re: My Proportions
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 11:19:31 PM »

I would say not, but your femurs look shorter than your tibias, so you could do quite a bit of lengthening on them which might bring you to 7 cm taller or something. I wouldn't do both if I was you though.

Measure your inseam length and make sure that after surgery it would only be 50% of your height at the very most (and ideally a bit less than that).

Also, I've heard it's better not to go 2 inches over your wing span. What is your wing span?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 11:22:57 PM »

Honestly you look like you already did LL

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 01:37:06 AM »

Your legs already look very long but tbh no one will care. If you do anything just get 5cm femur first and then see how you look.

vegeta24

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 07:55:50 AM »

I think you should stick to 5cm because you're legs are already kind of long and think you will still look good with 5cm on femurs because your tibias are already long, you also will basically be six feet tall. your wingspan is also four inches over your height probably because your shoulders are on the wide side, your arms look average. be thankful you have that frame lol.

YungGud

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 09:51:30 AM »

I would say not, but your femurs look shorter than your tibias, so you could do quite a bit of lengthening on them which might bring you to 7 cm taller or something. I wouldn't do both if I was you though.

Measure your inseam length and make sure that after surgery it would only be 50% of your height at the very most (and ideally a bit less than that).

Also, I've heard it's better not to go 2 inches over your wing span. What is your wing span?
inseam length 90 cm if i measured it right and wing span 6 ft 2
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 10:40:18 AM »

90 inseam is quite a lot, if i would lengthen my legs to match your current height i would still have 84-85 inseam.

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 02:44:24 PM »

From simply eyeing your proportions, you have exceptionally long tibias and legs in general compared to your body, meaning proportionally you are very 'leggy'. I would personally advise you to not do leg lengthening. If I were you and hell-bent on going through with the procedure, 5CM femoral lengthening would be the utter maximum as your arm length and overall proportions which are already on the upper end would become a grave concern with anymore.

Edit

I see you've mentioned an inseam of 90CM, would this be before or after surgery? If before, a 10CM increase would leave you with a 40 inch inseam which is almost exclusively found in men who are already proportionally very leggy and 6 and a half feet and over, to be 6 feet 2 inches with a 40 inch inseam would look very odd proportionally. 90CM is also an incredibly long inseam for someone of 5 feet 10 inches, in fact I have never heard of a nearly 36 inch leg at such a height. If your inseam is 90CM, then it is already just over 50% of your total height and with lengthening of 10CM it would be slightly over 53%. Based on these figures, I would strongly advise you not to lengthen.

onemorefoot

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2017, 05:52:14 PM »

You have very long legs, how old are you.
Budget will determine my future.

YungGud

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2017, 10:01:20 PM »

You have very long legs, how old are you.
I'm turn to 21 y.o.

From simply eyeing your proportions, you have exceptionally long tibias and legs in general compared to your body, meaning proportionally you are very 'leggy'. I would personally advise you to not do leg lengthening. If I were you and hell-bent on going through with the procedure, 5CM femoral lengthening would be the utter maximum as your arm length and overall proportions which are already on the upper end would become a grave concern with anymore.

Edit

I see you've mentioned an inseam of 90CM, would this be before or after surgery? If before, a 10CM increase would leave you with a 40 inch inseam which is almost exclusively found in men who are already proportionally very leggy and 6 and a half feet and over, to be 6 feet 2 inches with a 40 inch inseam would look very odd proportionally. 90CM is also an incredibly long inseam for someone of 5 feet 10 inches, in fact I have never heard of a nearly 36 inch leg at such a height. If your inseam is 90CM, then it is already just over 50% of your total height and with lengthening of 10CM it would be slightly over 53%. Based on these figures, I would strongly advise you not to lengthen.
90 inseam is quite a lot, if i would lengthen my legs to match your current height i would still have 84-85 inseam.
I was little bit mistaken ,I remesuared myself and inseam was 89 cm but it's still in long zone.Also  I 5 ft 10 that sometimes fall into 5 ft 10.75 zone
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

YungGud

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2017, 10:13:37 PM »

I am aiming for 7 on fermurs
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

onemorefoot

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2017, 07:10:06 PM »

You have very long legs, some users here who were 177 cm had an inseam of 79!!! The bad thing here is that torso lengthening doesnt exist yet.
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up