Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: safety of 5.5 tibia and 6.5 femur?  (Read 2118 times)

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.
safety of 5.5 tibia and 6.5 femur?
« on: February 11, 2017, 08:03:01 AM »

Originally wanted to do 8cm on femur but after some advice from the forum I decided to do internal femur (ISKD) for 6.5cm and external tibia (LATN) for 5.5cm to advance from 5'3/5'4 to 5'7/5'8. Is this a safe number?

I am quite flexible (can split with ease) and will stop testosterone (am ftm trans) during my lengthening phase as I heard females can stretch more and heal better.

Edit: im doing the surgeries sperately. Ideally with a break of 3-4 years. If I like being 5'6 I wil not do the second surgery.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 09:32:57 AM by cole slaws »
Apollo Justice is my spirit animal.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: safety of 5.5 tibia and 6.5 femur?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 08:57:19 AM »

ISKD is one of the worst options(next to monorail) for lengthening both legs at once.

Stick to 6femur and 5tibia and try to make a mockups for some image after LL so you won't look like a spider after the LL.

EDIT: i remember your first post here, you already had pretty long legs as i remember.

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 09:36:38 AM »

Im doing both surgeries seperately, 6cm in femur and giving myself some time to decide if Im happy being 5'6 (avg male height here is 5'7) and if Im still not Ill do another round of tibia lengthening of 5 cm to 5'7-5'8.

Damn I thought I had short legs though. I have a long wingspan (1.68ish+ metres) so I think I will just wear low rise pants or rock the flamingo look.  :P
Apollo Justice is my spirit animal.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 12:53:25 PM »

Just do mockups so you won't end up paying tons of money and then dwelling on urself because you look like a spider.
Pages: [1]   Go Up