Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can we please encourage people to do their homework?  (Read 1279 times)

Alu

Can we please encourage people to do their homework?
« on: February 15, 2017, 12:05:36 AM »

One thing I've noticed a lot recently is just how lots of new members to this forum just waltz right on in and start blasting question left and right. At it's most extreme, like that GirlOnline, it can be disruptive ; at it's most mundane, it can just be an annoyance to constantly keep seeing and answering the same questions over and over again.

Like I look at some of the pinned threads on each subsection of the forums (especially Limb Lengthening Discussion) that have a plethora of information. But it seems like they are hardly ever looked at. Hell I think people don't even bother looking at the stuff and come on in blind. I didn't even make an account until I had properly read in all the possible information regarding LL inside and outside this forum.

If anything, I'd just like the mods to be able to guide newbies into reading all the pinned threads regarding methods, doctors, and so forth.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Can we please encourage people to do their homework?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 12:34:46 AM »

I wonder how some people don't know even the absolute basics of limb lengthening before coming here.

Like seriously this forum isn't the easiest one to find. Personally i found it because i was supposed to wear ilizarov frames for correction.
Pages: [1]   Go Up