Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannabis as a painkiller?  (Read 3425 times)

egocentrical

Cannabis as a painkiller?
« on: February 20, 2017, 02:37:10 PM »

Well It is illegal in my country but as I'm a underlord mafia gangster I can get some still in my possession.

Just wondering if anyone has used this as a painkiller as it also helps with sleeping and appetite so it seems to have a few benefits which would compliment LL. I'm not sure however medically speaking if it slows down rate of consolidation and brings any other issues?

Re: Cannabis as a painkiller?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 04:09:22 PM »

I was wondering about how smoking weed while lengthening/consolidating would kill the pain or discomfort. Apparently smoking slows bone growth and causes non-unions but i always thought they were referring to cigarettes,tobacco. I wouldn't risk it though. 

egocentrical

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 04:39:58 PM »

Well you can take cannabis in edible form - and also vaporize it which leaves you enhaling the active ingredients from a bag so it's not that you're smoking or mixing with tobacco. I'm more referring to digesting it as the effects also last alot longer - just unsure if there is any suggestion this would be a bad thing to do, regardless of people's ethical views on cannabis.

Iamready

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 05:30:21 PM »

Nope. Anyone who tried. Myself included. It does not help one bit.

egocentrical

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 05:50:48 PM »

Really? Why not - I'd assume it help with anexity and stress and inturn help with pain - how did you feel on it?

ub40

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 07:10:46 PM »

Marijuana helps with sleep but I wouldn't say it helps with anxiety as mild paranoia is a common symptom
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 10:36:13 PM »

Indica's would make u sleep Sativa's would probably make you feel brand new, i think weed making one paranoid is a myth. the only reason im ever paranoid is of getting caught smoking. With edibles i would relax. No smell.

egocentrical

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 11:08:04 PM »

I've never felt paranoid while under the influence - sometimes i over think while on it but its not paranoia, I've never known anyone to get paranoid on it, i think that is just overplayed. just wondered if anyone had any benefits while trying it alongside LL, eg. Sleeping aid.

Jack1066

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 05:18:50 PM »

I used to smoke a lot of weed when I was a teenager and over the years it definitely made me paranoid. I don't smoke any more because it just makes me feel weird lol, not good at all, not bad really either, just weird. But that was probably other drugs too and general wear and tear.

I think so long as you smoke without tobacco it should be OK. But don't risk getting arrested with weed in a foreign country.

Iamready

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 06:25:59 PM »

I live in California and tried edible CBD and it did nothing for my pain.  I also tried some strands with higher THC and it just amplified my pain.  I'm just giving you my experience.

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 08:03:50 PM »

Best painkiller is not breaking your legs in the first place.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

egocentrical

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 08:34:34 PM »

Sounds like it doesn't do much - weird, thought it would pretty effective, odd.

RealTrump

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 09:32:26 AM »

I personally think cannabis is a viable alternative to traditional painkillers when treating low levels of chronic pain.

After 2 months post-op, most of the surgical pains, bruising and bleeding goes away. What bothers most patients are physical therapy and stretching pains.

At this point, I smoked, vaped and consumed cannabis byproducts to help FORGET about the pain. Smoking a heavy Indica hybrid made me feel euphoric, increased my appetite and put me to sleep.

In a way, you can say that smoking and passing out did reduce the pain for me because I would otherwise spend my nights suffering mentally and physically from my overstretched quads. Instead, I was sleeping 12 hour days and stuffing my face every meal. Doing LL with cannabis was the ultimate vacation for me.

My bone consolidation has also been good, for someone that smoked cannabis everyday.

egocentrical

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 02:00:02 PM »

I think I will try it as a sleeping aid - I can't comment on bone consolidation whilst smoking cannabis as I don't know if it would slow it down as its not tobacco or mixed with.
Pages: [1]   Go Up