Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you consider young?  (Read 888 times)

egocentrical

What do you consider young?
« on: February 20, 2017, 05:59:53 PM »

I've had this thought in my head for a while after I told my parents I plan to do LL this year - one my reasons was I'm turning  23 and I want to do it while still young, but then I got thinking is 23 even considered young? Then I got thinking does it depend where you live to what is considered young e.g. 18 in England is considered young as you're only just an adult and can drink but in US is 21 considered young because that's the age you are able to start drinking?

Don't ask me where this came from - I just like talking ha

Re: What do you consider young?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 06:45:39 PM »

For LL, 30-40 is considered old. i think 25 and under is fine for LL. 30-40 is fairly young but for LL it isn't. I'm from the US and 21 is considered young but not too young because by then you should already be situated financially and if ur not ur seen as a bum. At 18, people dont blame u if u dont got a job because ur still getting situated with being in the real world. Sorry for the rambling lol i hope u get what i meant.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 06:45:54 PM »

In terms of medical procedures, young usually means 20's - early 30's, and even possibly up to 40. Yes, 23 is very 'young'.

egocentrical

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 07:01:45 PM »

I'm assuming medically it's based on how fast the body recovers in relationship to age?
Pages: [1]   Go Up