Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My current Proportions  (Read 3911 times)

Tinkerbelle

My current Proportions
« on: March 01, 2017, 02:13:35 AM »

5' 0.5" female (in case that's not obvious), hoping to lengthen tibiae. I think it'd look strange to lengthen femurs. Thoughts?

TIBIKE200

Re: My current Proportions
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 02:17:04 AM »

you look very well proportioned already to be honest.

Try posting a pic with a bikini and put the camera a little lower in order to get a better angle.
I learned some stuff during this time

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 02:20:28 AM »

Ok I will try- when I tried to take it lower though it cuts off my upper body. I have been told I'm evenly proportioned (unsolicited) so if that's what you see it's probably accurate

vegeta24

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 02:26:23 AM »

From what I noticed women sometimes have significantly longer femurs than tibias. Also many of them have short torsos compared to legs. It's possible that you have the torso length of someone who is like 5'4-5'5 female. Your legs are longer than your torso but you are not leggy. I think a few inches will not hurt your proportions at all. What's your goal?

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 02:35:06 AM »

TIBIKE- here is with the camera lower. I think it makes my legs look longer than they are though!

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 02:37:14 AM »

From what I noticed women sometimes have significantly longer femurs than tibias. Also many of them have short torsos compared to legs. It's possible that you have the torso length of someone who is like 5'4-5'5 female. Your legs are longer than your torso but you are not leggy. I think a few inches will not hurt your proportions at all. What's your goal?

Well since I would prefer to lengthen my lower legs, I can't get more than 2.5cm, meaning 5'3 is the max height I could achieve. 5'4" or 5'5" is my dream height, but I'd rather 5'3" with long lower legs than 5'4" or 5'5" with long thighs/femurs

TIBIKE200

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 02:56:54 AM »

again, you look completely proportional (You actually have what is considered the prefered proportions for females where I am from... evidently long thighs compared to legs). I don't think you can lengthen much if at all.

I know it would sound stupid, but you should be happy that you have such proportions

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 03:01:22 AM »

again, you look completely proportional (You actually have what is considered the prefered proportions for females where I am from... evidently long thighs compared to legs). I don't think you can lengthen much if at all.

I know it would sound stupid, but you should be happy that you have such proportions

It's not my proportions I'm unhappy with so much (although I've always wished for longer lower legs) as it is my height. I don't want to be so extremely short!

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 03:02:52 AM »

that's fine. I am not going to tell you not to do it. But just be aware that for everyone there is a risk to give away height neurosis  and get a proportion neurosis in return.

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 03:05:40 AM »

I don't think I'll be neurotic about proportions. In fact, I've always hated my lower legs and wished they were longer and thinner. All my siblings had/have long, thin lower legs and since I was a teen I thought mine were short and stubby. So, I currently have lower leg neurosis, and I think LL would take care of that too which is a bonus

My biggest concerns with it are long term complications

onemorefoot

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 04:16:44 AM »

4 cm in lower legs
Budget will determine my future.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 06:58:40 AM »

TIBIKIE is right doe

You need to remember(since you wanted to do externals right?) that scars can get really ugly and sometimes even pics don't give them real justice.

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2017, 08:17:59 AM »

TIBIKIE is right doe

You need to remember(since you wanted to do externals right?) that scars can get really ugly and sometimes even pics don't give them real justice.

No, I want to do internals

Antonio

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2017, 09:09:13 AM »

Hi, what's your sitting height (length from the base of your bottom to top of head while sitting straight)?

Auron

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2017, 10:24:33 AM »

I must agree with tibike on this one, your current proportions are nearly perfect for a woman, as least from my point of view. I always advise women to lengthen femurs because I like long femurs on females but in your case I don't know. I'd probably still go for femurs.

Just keep in mind that many women would like to have your proportions.

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2017, 05:34:08 PM »

Hi, what's your sitting height (length from the base of your bottom to top of head while sitting straight)?

31.8 inches, or 80.772 cm

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2017, 05:35:00 PM »

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2017, 05:35:38 PM »

I must agree with tibike on this one, your current proportions are nearly perfect for a woman, as least from my point of view. I always advise women to lengthen femurs because I like long femurs on females but in your case I don't know. I'd probably still go for femurs.

Just keep in mind that many women would like to have your proportions.

Ok

Antonio

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2017, 05:59:17 PM »

Based on your sitting height and your photos, I think you can lengthen max 4 cm on your tibias to reach a Sitting Height: Total Height Ratio of 0.51, which is about 1 SD from the mean for women. Your arms also look long enough. But are you sure going from 5'0.5" to 5'2" would make you happy, given the cost and time involved?

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 06:07:34 PM »

Based on your sitting height and your photos, I think you can lengthen max 4 cm on your tibias to reach a Sitting Height: Total Height Ratio of 0.51, which is about 1 SD from the mean for women. Your arms also look long enough. But are you sure going from 5'0.5" to 5'2" would make you happy, given the cost and time involved?

I want to go to 5'3". I don't mind long lower legs, in fact that is what I've always wanted...

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2017, 07:03:31 PM »

Femurs seem to be the overall better decision for you; better scar location and more lengthening possible.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Tinkerbelle

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2017, 07:24:28 PM »

Femurs seem to be the overall better decision for you; better scar location and more lengthening possible.

Except I have a 1 inch length discrepancy in my lower legs which I would like to correct, as I have a tilted pelvis and scoliosis which is likely exacerbated from my pelvis being tilted  :oj

Taciturn

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2017, 10:28:03 PM »

What's your dream height?
Pages: [1]   Go Up