Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Methods to make people aware Make Me Taller isn't a reliable forum  (Read 37214 times)

Disobedient

Re: Methods to make people aware Make Me Taller isn't a reliable forum
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2013, 12:29:33 AM »

???

Russianblues

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2013, 05:44:05 AM »

I doubt he could do it without Sunny's and Harry's experience.

lol

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2013, 07:17:45 AM »

I doubt he could do it without Sunny's and Harry's experience.
sunny is might be taking care of non medical things .
harry might be taking care of the patient but he dosn't know much about physiotherapy yet he claims to be a good physio.
back at Dr Sarin guest house he got scolded twice or thrice by Dr Sarin and moreover he was senior to shariq (his junior physio but only a month difference cause he was under dr sarin before Shariq) so i saw him many times taking advantage of his post like always trying to hand over his job to Shariq. he even fought with a female patient (what a shame) claming that he is a good physio.
and yeah he did sweden's physio but the result was not at all good you can read his diary.
cause of him many patients suffered , i remember everyone saying that Shariq does more effective phyio then Harry and we all had a huge argument about that. i remember a indian guy around 40 yrs old who did only 6cm had this massive ballerina (his physio was Harry).
atlast he was fired by Dr Sarin and i dont know after that how he got connected with all this LL business with Dr Sringari (may be cause of Crazy+6)

he might be trying to do good physio now under Dr Sringari cause he might be getting good salary.
the fact is he knows little about Physiotherapy about LL.
whoever thinks they have less ballerina are because of their own hard work .

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2013, 09:56:48 PM »

sunny is might be taking care of non medical things .
harry might be taking care of the patient but he dosn't know much about physiotherapy yet he claims to be a good physio.
back at Dr Sarin guest house he got scolded twice or thrice by Dr Sarin and moreover he was senior to shariq (his junior physio but only a month difference cause he was under dr sarin before Shariq) so i saw him many times taking advantage of his post like always trying to hand over his job to Shariq.

Wow, I wasn't aware of all this. I always got the impression he Harry was good because the patients spoke highly of him. Some of them are still in contact with him as well.

Surely Harry would know a few things about leg lengthening since he's been around the game for a while? I guess I'll never know until I go there myself.

he even fought with a female patient (what a shame) claming that he is a good physio.

Tell us more about this fight. Did he physically assault a woman?  :o

and yeah he did sweden's physio but the result was not at all good you can read his diary.

Yeah, actualy, he told Sweden he had no ballerina. Turned out the Sweden had the worst case of ballerina in recent times on the forum.

cause of him many patients suffered , i remember everyone saying that Shariq does more effective phyio then Harry and we all had a huge argument about that. i remember a indian guy around 40 yrs old who did only 6cm had this massive ballerina (his physio was Harry).
atlast he was fired by Dr Sarin and i dont know after that how he got connected with all this LL business with Dr Sringari (may be cause of Crazy+6)

Dr. Sringari was Harry's old employer, if I'm remember correctly.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 10:15:32 PM by FrankGarrett »

Machine

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2013, 07:12:03 AM »

Wow, I wasn't aware of all this. I always got the impression he Harry was good because the patients spoke highly of him. Some of them are still in contact with him as well.

Surely Harry would know a few things about leg lengthening since he's been around the game for a while? I guess I'll never know until I go there myself.

Tell us more about this fight. Did he physically assault a woman?  :o

Yeah, actualy, he told Sweden he had no ballerina. Turned out the Sweden had the worst case of ballerina in recent times on the forum.

Dr. Sringari was Harry's old employer, if I'm remember correctly.

I guess Harry was jealous of Shariq (his junior) cause he was doing better physio. Since he was senior he use to take care of the patient who are of high priority like Sweden, Crazy+6, Crazy+6 friend an indian guy around 40 years (who was totally fked), and may be some others . there were nearly 13 to 15 patients during that time the great Harry took care around 4 to 6 or max 7 patients and the rest was under Shariq. And dr Sarin didnt knew about these thing at all (how careless he is after all)
why do u think he got kicked out ? cause he was not doing his job properly and trying to setup a shady business behind Dr Sarin.

but now he might be trying to do better physio since he is getting paid alot. but the real fact is physio is very simple. what they do is 10 to 15 minutes of streaching the achilles tendon and after that 2 minutes of streaching . the real hard work is done by the patient.

After he was fired , it came out that he was even doing curroption in buying walkers , crutches etc for the patients.
curropting 10 to 20 dollars ( how cheap ).

No he did not physically assault this woman , but he shouted and was in a verbal fight with this patient in her room.
he was saying to her that everyone likes him in the guest house but the fact is everyone wanted a good physio and shariq was better.

as i recall Harry was working as an inter at this paras hospital.

Machine

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2013, 07:28:40 AM »

And yeah most patients didn't like him cause his physio was not effective . i guess one of the main reason of complications under Dr Sarin was not good physio too . he had a verbal fight with that girl because she all she asked for was shariq to do her physio not Harry.
But Harry kept on saying that he is better then Shariq and kept on doing her physio for a week or 2 . finally she complained to Dr Sarin that she wanted to do physio with Shariq and that pissed Harry off . that's how Harry had a huge argument with her.
Harry is like a shady person , you will never know how you will get fked by him. 

Bruno Mars

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2013, 11:47:09 AM »

I have planned a whole campaign for this, but I need to discuss this directly with Daemon and other admins. ;D ;D

Russianblues

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2013, 11:53:19 AM »

Keep in mind Sysops/Apo almost certainly reads this forum. He no doubt feels threatened now that this forum has 1/3 of the traffic old forum  does.

Carter

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2013, 10:16:58 AM »

Sysop/Apotheosis and Crazy6 are getting SCARED about this forum.   :D   

This small group of money greedy people (Apotheosis/Crazy/Tall, Harry, Dr sringari & Dr Sarin ) have turned old forum  into a whorehouse for promoting certain Doctors, hiding negative information on those doctors and even creating fake patient diary! 

They use censorship, banning and fake accounts on old forum  to cover the truth.   Only the desperate and weak minded people will remain there eating up the bull  they are giving you.  It's Time To Wake Up! 

Carter

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2013, 10:45:38 AM »

Email, FB, Skype, spread the news to those kept in the dark! 

Daylight

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2013, 08:20:33 AM »

No, I like surfing 2 forums at the same time. But I would say this site is my favorite since there are too much censorship in old forum  now. Nevertheless, old forum  still provides lots of valuable information so...

llforlife

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2013, 02:50:29 AM »

LL Forumorlife might be little pissed to see that he has been used as a guinne pig
Anyhow who knows he might also made a deal with SysOp
Whatever its good to have you on board LL Forumorlife

Machine I am kind of pissed off by your behaviour . You are a kind of person who likes to lick his own spit . If you don't like harry and think he is not a good physio then why are you calling him again n again begging for doing your physio free of cost . Still harry wanted to help you but because of your bitchy behaviour you again pissed him off . You tried your level best to make me against harry but these kiddish things don't work these days buddy . Use your brain in something good not like back bitching like a freaking girl. If you ve some problem with one person then stick to your words don't play manipulative games.

Guinea pig haha just look at your self , even after 9 months from surgery you are not able to walk properly & regret doing 8 cm .Why are you using that fking stick you dck head. I saw your condition and you are even able to move your ankles properly and you talk abt me being a Guinea pig haha.

I was walking with the frames on. I did like 7.8 cm still I don't ve any ballerina and now you can see who is the real Guinea pig. I ve full trust in my physio & doctor and no one like you can make me against them .

And yes I had a million dollar deal with SysOp and soon I ll be a millionaire . Don't make fool of yourself by saying such stupid things.

Soon I ll be walking normally which ll be a slap on the face of every hater . Then you ll come to know how good doctor Dr. Sringari is and how good Physio Harry is .

If your physio "Shariqq" was so good to you then why the hell are you begging harry for physio . I would say go get some life dude and don't behave like an  . And try to trust ppl around you or you ll be fked by everyone around you.

Anyways I wanted to share my experiences on this forum that's why I registered. I like Disobedient's diary its really interesting to read her updates .  Peace !!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:19:33 AM by llforlife »

Carter

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2013, 10:14:26 AM »

Oh wow, LL ForumorLife, didn't realize you were such a feisty character  :)

Reading your diary on old forum , you seem like such a cheerful and upbeat guy, why you became so different when you come on here?

Since you are here, do explain something, we have screenshot of you asking for money for LL surgery.  And Sysop has deleted those posts.   Do you have deal with Sysop or Dr  Sringari ?

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=7.30
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=7.45 

Machine

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2013, 11:39:36 AM »

Machine I am kind of pissed off by your behaviour . You are a kind of person who likes to lick his own spit . If you don't like harry and think he is not a good physio then why are you calling him again n again begging for doing your physio free of cost . Still harry wanted to help you but because of your bitchy behaviour you again pissed him off . You tried your level best to make me against harry but these kiddish things don't work these days buddy . Use your brain in something good not like back bitching like a freaking girl. If you ve some problem with one person then stick to your words don't play manipulative games.

Guinea pig haha just look at your self , even after 9 months from surgery you are not able to walk properly & regret doing 8 cm .Why are you using that fking stick you dck head. I saw your condition and you are even able to move your ankles properly and you talk abt me being a Guinea pig haha.

I was walking with the frames on. I did like 7.8 cm still I don't ve any ballerina and now you can see who is the real Guinea pig. I ve full trust in my physio & doctor and no one like you can make me against them .

And yes I had a million dollar deal with SysOp and soon I ll be a millionaire . Don't make fool of yourself by saying such stupid things.

Soon I ll be walking normally which ll be a slap on the face of every hater . Then you ll come to know how good doctor Dr. Sringari is and how good Physio Harry is .

If your physio "Shariqq" was so good to you then why the hell are you begging harry for physio . I would say go get some life dude and don't behave like an  . And try to trust ppl around you or you ll be fked by everyone around you.

Anyways I wanted to share my experiences on this forum that's why I registered. I like Disobedient's diary its really interesting to read her updates .  Peace !!

i really didn't expect you to come out like this on me. suddenly i m the bad guy. i m the victim here dude..!! don't just brag if you do not know the whole story. little knowdledge is dangerouse.
i waited 1 day to reply cause i had to cool down or else i would hurt your feelings real bad . this is as far polite i can be towards your quote .

I really don't care if you are pissed or not , all i said was 100% truth .i don't mind licking my own spit but you lick other peoples dck Oops sorry...spit lol.
I'm not like you before begging money for LL and now Bragging about LL (kiddish) . Wow nice rhyme begging and bragging ..!! you are already manipulated and you still don't know about it.
well how will you know if you are getting everything for FREE ...!! use your brain not your greed blackass....And why are you not aswering carters quote...!!

Oh wow, LL ForumorLife, didn't realize you were such a feisty character  :)

Reading your diary on old forum , you seem like such a cheerful and upbeat guy, why you became so different when you come on here?

Since you are here, do explain something, we have screenshot of you asking for money for LL surgery.  And Sysop has deleted those posts.   Do you have deal with Sysop or Dr  Sringari ?

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=7.30
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=7.45

It was in late october,i was not member of this forum ,I always call mohhamud nishar (my physio friend who is friend of harry) if i need any help. i don't contact harry at all , mohhamud was with harry when i called , thats when he offered me help (i didnt ask him) and i accepted . he said he would do some arrangement in 2 to 3 days and that 2 to 3 days became almost a month , at last i had to do everything by myself .
that's when i called you bymistake to know the address so that i could find a hotel nearby, i m really sorry from myheart for saying one bad word that time but you also replied equally. anyway , i do not have any grudge against you '

you also mentioned that i tried my level best to make you against harry,when did i do that? we only talked once by mistake for 5 mintues and we talked about your progress and you seem like a nice guy and even i told you clearly that he didn't do his job properly under Dr Sarin but now that he is getting good money he will try to do his job properly and you do not need to worry i clearly said that to you. i dont lie and if u think i m still back bitching then we can talk in face to face, i mean it.
I m not that stupid to make these kinda moves since you already sold you soul to them to get taller ,serously you better behave, don't just brag what they told you like a dog .

do you really think harry will do my physio for free lol grow up if you are getting free treatment dosn't mean everyone will get? infact he clearly told me  that he would charge me and i said ofcourse and why not ? this is his word (its better to be clear from the beginning that i will charge you) i don't know what he said to you , if you don't believe ask mohhamud nishar i told him later!!
i will be mad to piss him off if he will do my physio for free lol use your common sense . do you think i will beg for $200 since i had $800 and he knows that cause he asked how much budget i have and i can ask for more from my family . i m not cheap like you knowingly promoting wrong doctor , bragging whatever they say so that you will have better treatment . you are really something .

I know i m 100% right and i will defend it with my life but what about you , i m sure deep inside you have doubts but you already sold your soul to the devil and you don't care about other . tell your mom the whole story and see if she agrees .
my mom died long ago but i told my grandmother everything about Dr Sarin and Dr Sringari and you know what she said "poor creatures", collecting bad karma without thinking they would die someday . think about death you will feel more alive you moron .

but even if he does it for free i would forcefully give him something (ask care taker sukesh or physio mohhamud nishar what kind of person i m). i was also short of money during my stay at dr sarin guest house ,i stayed there for 4 months i couldnot pay for the 5th month, my roommate insisted that he would pay $1250 for the extra month but i thanked him and refused. he even showed me his few bank account balance to convince me to accept his offer , you know what i didn't.   
Not like you bragging about everything so that you will get free treatment ;;; real cheap.
if he did his job properly under Sarin then these things would not happen at all.
if he really wanted to help he would do right away , i called him many times but most of the time he didnt pick my phone. he was just playing with my emotions for almost a month. infact i asked him to be straight but his answer was 'chal mein dekhta hoon baad mein call kart hoon' (ok i will see, i wil call you later) but never does.
what do you suggest that i should be thankful or more angry ?

if i were at his place i would willingly help others , i sweare cause i will earn good karma before i die. maybe i was expecting same from him.

Actually to be honest the main reason for accepting his help is not because of his physio but i thought i will be able to use the gym and interact with you guys , cause i thought we all are connected through LL . get more inspiration.
Don't be happy on my condition that i can't walk properly after 9 months(this shows your character). my progress is slow but i m sure i will be ok soon.yesterday i went to a local doctor and took X-ray and my callus is good . since the only time we talked my progress is good.and soon i m going to post a dairy here in LL Forum.
yeah i regret doing 8 cm cause i did my part of research and it clearly shows the less the better for long term . we'll both know only in future.

its really good to see that you got no ballerina even after 7.8 cm , your hard work paid off. And its your life who you trust or not.
i understand you support them cause you think they did a good job . good for you , i respect your loyalty to them .

yeah i m a guinea pig , i agree infact whoever did LL with Dr Sarin were/are guinea pig. i saw many patients get fked by this docotor.

An english guy use to secretly cry in the bathroom cause he had a foot drop and Dr Sarin couldn't fix it and he was stuck there for almost 11 months cause of passport issue .
A canadian guy who did cross lengthening had many complications and i m not sure but i heard he had 2 cm discrepancy this is the guy who did HCL.
An australian who did 9 cm in 3 months was totally fked with ballerina of 180*, he needs surgery to release achilles tendon.
An indian guy around 40 yrs old with this massive ballerina.
these are the major complications ; the thing is what were the doctor and physio people doing ?
its their job to make the patient better what ever it takes .i remember telling Harry and Shariq that you should be perfect at your job and everyone will like you .
i wish you were there and could witness everything .

Remember how desperate you were to do LL before but you did not have sufficient amount of money that you asked for donations and said with humor that if you couldn't do LL then you would kill yourself.
well i was like that too , so desperate !!
I hoped you would understand me since we were on the same boat , but u didn't !!
those who want to do LL is to improve their life, to be more happy.

i see that you are happy with your results and thats good for you, i don't know why we are having argument at all .
is it because of the post ?? well its not only me , everyone in LL Forum is saying that you are the guinea pig . accept it and be a man .
this forum is created so people could be aware of old forum  business deal with Dr sringari + Crazy+6 and SysOp. this forum is anti old forum .
Any members of old forum  are welcome in LL Forum , but most member of LL Forum are not welcome in old forum . why ?
forgive me for saying this but from business view you are like a new product , so to do marketing they will do their best to make you perfect and promote you as *first impression is the last impression *.

and about trust , i trusted old forum  , SysOp , crazy+6, Dr Sarin, Physio 100% and see what i got , my condition is alright but what about those patients who were serously fked . i m sure they are still suffering .
you should Feel lucky you didn't fked up but please don't brag about your progress .

and yeah shariq offered me that he will do my physio but i didn't go there since he does not have the authority to take me inside the guest house so that i could use the gym.

whatever you should be happy that your progress is good , enjoy your life and stay happy and go home.

u know what, my condition is not that bad , i just wanted to come there and see how much progress i have made .
i really thought in my mind that i would meet you and we could be friends and stuff but everything went wrong. im sorry if i hurt you actually im hurt myself.
we never met in person but i really have empathy for you . peace ...

All i need was little help..!!

anyway i already met a real LL specialist Doctor in delhi i think i m going to put his name on the doctors list . but i m still digging deep about him.

i think you should read this posts instead of disobedient's ... don't get too excited to see other people get fked.

This is the opinion/observation of a Patient who went to India for Limb Lengthening,  so I am quoting the following message on the person's behalf.     

" The thing that separates all the myriad of doctors I've visited in India, with Western doctors is their illusionary belief that they are "supermen" and that surgery and complicated procedures are all easy and can be rushed.

I remember Dr, Sarin, before, used to brag to people that he can perform LL in 1 hour or less in an assembly line fashion...the thing was that patients were left with huge scars, or the Ilizarov frame was not installed properly leading to complications later on - You Must Place The Wires, Pin and Screws in the Correct Anatomical position to ensure comfort, protection, and proper distraction in LL.

Dr. Sringari is basically A Carbon Copy Of the Old Dr. Sarin. The position he puts his wires are the Same as Sarin, which will lead to patients developing complications...I had to learn all this the hard way....

For example, the proximal fibula head must be fixated with a delicate surgical hand precisely...this is very important to ensure same distraction lengths of both the tibia bones and the fibula bones on both legs... Failure to do the correct fixation with a 3mm or 4 mm half pin; or a screw going in at the Proper angle, will lead to X-Legs / Valgus complications later on...

I see this complication happening already under LL4Life's legs on his X-Rays...X-Legs short term will lead to not being able to walk/balance properly, and long term lead to early arthritis and joint replacement. But the problem is....fixating the proximal lateral fibula head requires delicate and precise skill of a surgeon, and the appropriate Time for correct measurements given to patient's....

You know the carpenter's motto: "Measure twice, cut once"...well in India, most Doctors it's either "measure once (quickly) and do...or No Measurements At All, and just relying on their "instinctive powers to know where to place the pins/screws/or olive ball head wire (for stopping migration of bone...and not just a normal, cheap, "India" wire.)

Failure to do proper fixation of the proximal, lateral fibula head will lead to complications of X-legs, which in short term be inability to walk properly due to balance issues... and long term, lead to Misalignment and its resulting early onset of arthritis and and potential joint replacement. Or, worst, you can experience Fibula migration (basically, your fibula bone dislocates out of it's original joint socket and migrates down into the interreous membrane...

The knee is a very complicated joint...it is kept in balance by 5 ligaments (yes, a new 5th ligament was recently discovered,) but the other 4 ligaments are the A.C.L., P.C.L., M.C.L., and the Lateral Collateral Ligament, which is attached to the fibula head...they are work in sync, sort of like a table balancing on 4 (or 5 legs).  If one of the legs were stretched out and longer then the other legs, it would create balancing issues...

So see, just 2 ways complications could occur without proper fixation...either with fibula migration and decreased/little to no X-Legs...or more X-legs and less fibula migration... In all, if you originally had pristine, perfect, Straight Legs beforehand, they will Not Be Perfectly in sync with the old techniques of Ilizarov employed by these India doctors..

Worst, is that sometimes the India doctors try to do this, and the miss their small target of locking the fibula head, then they can either rupture the Peroneal Nerve, or cause a palsy, or entrapment from improperly placed wires which will lead to Paralysis of the lower leg.

So, these unskilled doctors don't tell you this, but these are the risks involved. But, other Western trained doctors are skilled in this matter,moment examples are Dr. Paley and Dr. lee... Walk6, one of Doctor Donghoon's patients, who was trained under Dr. Paley, makes mention of this briefly in his diary about proper surgical techniques.

I sincerely hope SysOp/Apotheosis/Christian from New York did not get his hands over Dr. Donghoon's and try to make some under the table deal with the doctor for advertising privileges. A month or so ago, he mentioned something about added Donghoon's to the recommended Doctors list, and that he would also help "Invest his own money in opening a Guesthouse" for Dr. Donghoon....no one "invests" in something without expecting some return later on...

It looks like the deal may not have gone through because it looks like Dr. Donghoon was not yet added to the recommended list, or list the opening of a guesthouse...probably because he was smart enough and not greedy enough and Cared About His Patients Well Being to keep the patients at the hospital, like it's suppose to be, to treat complications and give proper Medical care....rather then stick them in some run down flat/apartment where the patients will, for the most part, be under the treatment or influence of other unqualified quakes."

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2013, 11:54:22 AM »

yeah i m a guinea pig , i agree infact whoever did LL with Dr Sarin were/are guinea pig. i saw many patients get fked by this docotor.

An english guy use to secretly cry in the bathroom cause he had a foot drop and Dr Sarin couldn't fix it and he was stuck there for almost 11 months cause of passport issue .
A canadian guy who did cross lengthening had many complications and i m not sure but i heard he had 2 cm discrepancy this is the guy who did HCL.
An australian who did 9 cm in 3 months was totally fked with ballerina of 180*, he needs surgery to release achilles tendon.
An indian guy around 40 yrs old with this massive ballerina.
these are the major complications ; the thing is what were the doctor and physio people doing ?
its their job to make the patient better what ever it takes .i remember telling Harry and Shariq that you should be perfect at your job and everyone will like you .
i wish you were there and could witness everything .

Do you have anymore stories about patients getting "fked" by Sarin?

In regards to the Australian guy and the Canadian gay, they fked themselves up by doing cross lengthening and lengthening 9cm in 3 months. I don't know what HCL is, though?

Carter

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »

This is why Make Me Taller must be exposed,  Sysop/Apotheosis always bull  that he will keep an eye out on the Doctors, he is looking out for us, he will ensure best doctors are on recommended list.

That's all part of his LIE.  He has completed FAILED.  He only look out FOR HIMSELF, his own GREED FOR MONEY.  He was working with Sarin for MONEY.  Many people went to Sarin and got their LEGS SCREWED UP, and WHO RECOMMENDED SARIN SO HEAVILY LAST YEAR?

Sysop added Sarin to "Recommended List" even when members say it's too quickly.  His reply is it don't matter, he had his own criteria. LOLX.  What a dictator!

Crazy6 was promoting Sarin like a DOG, he was saying Sarin was CARING (Lol), Perfect 10/10 Doctor.   He stayed at the guesthouse for MONTHS, how much did he pay?  He was working for Sarin!

So folks, Sysop and Crazy6 lured many people to Sarin when there was MONEY.  Now that Sarin wants to make his own HLN nail, they finally expose that he was BAD DOCTOR all along!

Guess what will happen with Dr Sringari ?  That joker has NO TRAINING IN LL!  If somebody is praising this Doctor now when they are not even fully recovered,  something maybe wrong.

Machine

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2013, 08:28:31 PM »

Do you have anymore stories about patients getting "f**ked" by Sarin?

In regards to the Australian guy and the Canadian gay, they f**ked themselves up by doing cross lengthening and lengthening 9cm in 3 months. I don't know what HCL is, though?
i will put it this way around 20% patients may be lucky , 55% patients with complication and 25 % patients totally fked during my 4 months stay at the Dr Sarin  guest house.
i m from india and i know how things work out here but once you are under treatment of dr sarin , you really can't do anything unless something real bad happens as you will fear he might do something stupid;
He's got no ethics , no moral value . he is kinda cheap indian doctor who brags alot .

And about those 2 patients who fk themselves up , well i don't really see it that way .
Its totally 100% Dr Sarin's greed for money that fked them . He should evaluate patients mentality and his own skill to do the surgery , but whenever he see's foreign patients he only see's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i m still amazed to how people can be fooled by these cheap doctors .

i 100% sure disobedient's doctor is also an   for letting her do femur and tibia same time with monorails;
think it like this way , the doctor destroyed her life only for $10000/.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up