Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Doing max 4cm length  (Read 9384 times)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Doing max 4cm length
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2017, 01:12:44 PM »

Whats your problem serriously? you came in to this thread and was snotty from the beginning i dont know why you feel so offended but apparently you do.

By reading all your posts i don't think i'm the one offended around here

abo

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2017, 01:16:16 PM »

Do you plan to do external? If so then 4 is even better idea because recovery will be slower. If mitkovic internals are good then that probably be the reason I'd go for 5 cm.

I was planing on external yes! but im not so sure anymore! after iv got the inputs from u guys thats acctually were here to answer the questions i had!

abo

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2017, 01:17:20 PM »

By reading all your posts i don't think i'm the one offended around here

ok did you have anything of substance to say? or just being here and cry because somone that is 181cm wanna do the ll.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2017, 01:25:23 PM »

ok did you have anything of substance to say? or just being here and cry because somone that is 181cm wanna do the ll.

Why are you talking about something that i never did?

Auron

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2017, 01:27:01 PM »

But That's what he does all day, lol. Don't feed internet trolls.

As for your case, 4cm is usually worth it but I wouldn't say that 2cm is worth it. But then again, we all have our own goals and if your goal is tobe 2cms taller, make sure that what your about to give up is worth to get 2cms taller. Imo, I don't think it is.

I, for instance, when reached 4cm was pretty happy with my new height. I also have a friend that was your height that did LL and 5cm were not enough for him. As you can see, it really depends on our goals.

abo

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2017, 01:30:21 PM »

Why are you talking about something that i never did?

Exactecly you naver came up with something with substance only alots of bull  that i dont give a fk about so go and destroy some other threads instead.

abo

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2017, 01:33:11 PM »

As for your case, 4cm is usually worth it but I wouldn't say that 2cm is worth it. But then again, we all have our own goals and if your goal is tobe 2cms taller, make sure that what your about to give up is worth to get 2cms taller. Imo, I don't think it is.

I, for instance, when reached 4cm was pretty happy with my new height. I also have a friend that was your height that did LL and 5cm were not enough for him. As you can see, it really depends on our goals.

Aha how much did you recover after your operation? could you still run etc like before? i mean if i still can run 10km i this would be no problem.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2017, 01:34:31 PM »

Oh damn, monegal white knight came up to save the day lmao.

Exactecly you naver came up with something with substance only alots of bullcrap that i dont give a fk about so go and destroy some other threads instead.

Ehh your reading skills.

And yes you obviously don't give a damn, you proved it especially by answering to my every post lel.

I'm done.

Auron

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2017, 01:36:38 PM »

Aha how much did you recover after your operation? could you still run etc like before? i mean if i still can run 10km i this would be no problem.
I did not want to be on a wheelchair so I opted to do 1 leg at a time. I've operated my 2nd leg 4 days ago. All I can say is that it will take a while before I can get back to running.

abo

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2017, 01:38:07 PM »

Oh damn, monegal white knight came up to save the day lmao.

Ehh your reading skills.

And yes you obviously don't give a damn, you proved it especially by answering to my every post lel.

I'm done.

Wow you really are stupid arent you?

abo

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2017, 01:38:52 PM »

Ohh okay! i wish you a good recovery!

Auron

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2017, 01:40:56 PM »

Errr, let's just say that he has attempted to commit suicide. So please, don't be too harsh on him and give him some pity.

Bander72

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2017, 02:05:11 PM »

Errr, let's just say that he has attempted to commit suicide. So please, don't be too harsh on him and give him some pity.

Its not exactly nice to be saying that about someone in public.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Auron

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2017, 02:16:35 PM »

Its not exactly nice to be saying that about someone in public.
You're right. He was the one who said it in public though.

But after all what he has been saying about Monegal patients, does he deserve me to be nice to him? Not a chance. All he gets is my pity.

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2017, 04:48:22 PM »

This comment was completely unnecessary, regardless of what the other user has said. There's a standard of discussion and respect for other users that should be upheld here and you have completely passed it.

If you become so upset and aggravated to the level that you believe anybody criticizing, mocking or in this case, merely mentioning the doctor who performed your limb lengthening procedure deserves this type of gratuitous and disgusting personal attack instead of addressing their statement or the more appropriate reaction of simply acting like an adult and ignoring them then I believe you ought to contemplate on the manner of which you interact with others.

Good day.

Body Builder

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2017, 04:51:19 PM »

5 Isnt that the "maximum" i want to be as close to 100% pre ll as i was before thats why i thougt 3-4cm would be good! and if i do that ill be 184-185 wich is taller than being 181.
You won't be close to your preLL condition even if you do 2 cm.
And the difference between 3 cm and 5 is minimal so if you don't plan for something that worths (at least 2 inches) don't go for LL.

After all, people over 5.11 have no real reason to do LL.
Also, people at any height have no reason to do LL for 2-3 cm.
So in your case I'm sure that no respectable doctor will do LL to you.

So if you want to risk comolications, injure your body and lose some thousands of dollar to become 1.84 from 1.81 to see NO difference in anything then you are one from the rare cases here (because most people here really have reasons ti want the extra height) that the doctor you need is not a surgeon but a psychologist.

And I'm not telling that to offend you.

jojo

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2017, 05:03:42 PM »

why are you so sure - you WONT be close to pre LL

i mean this is done many times a month all over the world.
it seems like this forum is only for the few people that had bad outcome. do ANYONE knows the real facts about this ?

Auron

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2017, 05:06:36 PM »

This comment was completely unnecessary, regardless of what the other user has said. There's a standard of discussion and respect for other users that should be upheld here and you have completely passed it.

If you become so upset and aggravated to the level that you believe anybody criticizing, mocking or in this case, merely mentioning the doctor who performed your limb lengthening procedure deserves this type of gratuitous and disgusting personal attack instead of addressing their statement or the more appropriate reaction of simply acting like an adult and ignoring them then I believe you ought to contemplate on the manner of which you interact with others.

Good day.
Yes, you're right. I should've ignored him as I usually do. What I said was too harsh and cold. If the moderatores decide to ban me I won't blame them.

There's a standard of discussion and respect for other users that should be upheld here
I totally agree with this one statement, however, this forum has been going in an opposite direction for a while now. Sometimes I wonder why I'm wasting my time trying to share my LL experience here.

abo

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2017, 05:07:28 PM »

You won't be close to your preLL condition even if you do 2 cm.
And the difference between 3 cm and 5 is minimal so if you don't plan for something that worths (at least 2 inches) don't go for LL.

After all, people over 5.11 have no real reason to do LL.
Also, people at any height have no reason to do LL for 2-3 cm.
So in your case I'm sure that no respectable doctor will do LL to you.

So if you want to risk comolications, injure your body and lose some thousands of dollar to become 1.84 from 1.81 to see NO difference in anything then you are one from the rare cases here (because most people here really have reasons ti want the extra height) that the doctor you need is not a surgeon but a psychologist.

And I'm not telling that to offend you.

Thank you! well i think this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2240087/Impossible-No-But-definitely-bit-stretch-How-5ft-2in-writer-gained-inches-height.html can be something for me instead to try out? but im not sure if this is bull  or not.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2017, 05:08:52 PM »

The difference between 3 and 5cm is substantial. At 3 cm you will still have reasonable ankle range of motion when you get to 5 you will have very little.

The people on these boards are not athletes so it's best not to ask their opinions on what their abilities will be like after an operation like this. Folk who are lazy in their recovery and/or who do not know how to train properly will struggle to get back to normal. The individuals who have screwed themselves up athletically are people who have lengthened huge amounts and not used their brains or were lied to by the greedy foreign doctors who are willing to perform this surgery. These people go into denial and say 'oh well there's no difference between 2cms and 7 so il do 7cms' that's complete crap the more you do the more you will lose

Body Builder

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2017, 05:18:23 PM »

it seems like this forum is only for the few people that had bad outcome. do ANYONE knows the real facts about this ?
So what?
I've done LL, I am not just reading like this surgery like you or most of the people here.
And no, this forum is for anyone that does, did or think about LL.
Many people here are writing diaries (like I did in anold forum) and anyone can see the complications at the tome they happen.
So you are completely wrong if you think than on these forums are only patients with bad outcomes.
What you see here is, more or less, what could happen in anyone who does LL.
With a good doctor of course chances for a better outcome are far more bit still anything can occur.
And of course you will be good, not perfect like before LL.

So people who want to be 100% compared to their preLL condition, who want to have the perfect proportions or who want to be 1.85 from 1.83 (for instance) should know that LL is not for them.
Nobody can stop them of course but they would be completely disappointed after this surgery, each one for different reasons.

LL is ideal for short or about average people who are willing to sacrifice their perfect proportions and their perfect athletic abilities to gain height. The only deal is to sacrifice the less you can, nothing else.
Any other who considers LL has no real reason for me and I'm sure that even if he does LL his life won't be any better at all.

jojo

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2017, 05:25:03 PM »

i agree with this alot

still when i look at youtube people look more or less normal and happy

the ones with good docs and less amount

Body Builder

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2017, 05:28:36 PM »

The difference between 3 and 5cm is substantial. At 3 cm you will still have reasonable ankle range of motion when you get to 5 you will have very little.

The people on these boards are not athletes so it's best not to ask their opinions on what their abilities will be like after an operation like this. Folk who are lazy in their recovery and/or who do not know how to train properly will struggle to get back to normal. The individuals who have screwed themselves up athletically are people who have lengthened huge amounts and not used their brains or were lied to by the greedy foreign doctors who are willing to perform this surgery. These people go into denial and say 'oh well there's no difference between 2cms and 7 so il do 7cms' that's complete crap the more you do the more you will lose
And if you don't do LL at all you'll have even greater ROM.
Although in my experience, I had almost normal ROM even when I hit 5cm but lets say you are right.

What is the reason for somenone to do LL for 3cm? What difference that 3cm could make to someone especially if he is already more than 5.11?
So thats the real question for me, not if 3cm are a little better than doing 5cm or a lot better than doing 7cm.
3cm make no real difference so anyone who care so much about athletic abilities have no reason to do LL at all, even more if he wants to risk for nothing. Because 1 inch is nothing compared to how harsh LL is as a surgery.

Anyway, anyone is free to do what he wants with his body.
But I'm really wondering which doctor would take these people as patients. Because I would never trust a doctor who makes a LL to an 1.81cm patients, moreover for only 2-3cm.
People like these for sure don't need this surgery and only a greedy doctor would have taken them as patients.

onemorefoot

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2017, 06:01:25 PM »

abo, 2-3 cm are not worth for tons of money. 4 cm should be the minimum. At your height 181 cm, it is not very necessary, because you are above average and if you add more you will continue being above average. The real benefit is when you are short or average but being almost 6 ft, it will help but not that much. Good luck.
Budget will determine my future.

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2017, 06:40:50 PM »

Yes, you're right. I should've ignored him as I usually do. What I said was too harsh and cold. If the moderatores decide to ban me I won't blame them.

You have acknowledged that the comment was out of line so there's no reason to worry about it further. I don't think the moderators should ban you at all, you are a valued contributor and are sharing your valuable limb lengthening experience with this forum for the users benefit. We can all let frustration get the better of us and I have seen much more severe comments in other threads.

I totally agree with this one statement, however, this forum has been going in an opposite direction for a while now. Sometimes I wonder why I'm wasting my time trying to share my LL experience here.

I hope you continue to share your journey with us, I'm sure many people on this forum value your contributions and sharing your experience but believe me, I completely understand how you feel. Discussions are often brought down to the same few topics repeatedly or are dragged into flame wars, certain users start posting abuse or jokes etc. All that it shows is how woefully immature many users are and shouldn't really be considering such a life changing procedure. Just keep calm and don't engage on that level.

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2017, 06:50:20 PM »

LL is ideal for short or about average people who are willing to sacrifice their perfect proportions and their perfect athletic abilities to gain height. The only deal is to sacrifice the less you can, nothing else.
Any other who considers LL has no real reason for me and I'm sure that even if he does LL his life won't be any better at all.

There is no such thing as 'perfect proportions'. Proportions normally fall in a set range and even the more extreme ones can often be found naturally (Long/short torso, long/short legs, long/short arms in any combination) as to why people who are exactly the same height can have completely different proportions - there is no steadfast proportional rule for heights.

The 'pre-limb lengthening perfect proportions/golden ratio' argument is mentioned frequently but doesn't hold much weight, one could change these simply by administering growth hormone during puberty or likewise stunt possible growth through many factors possibly resulting in more/less height which would differ from the proportions you currently have - have these people ruined their 'perfect proportions'? Completely disregarding the other aspects - as long as somebody fell between the accepted range of proportions and didn't lengthen excessively, in terms of pure proportionality, they would be as proportional as anybody else.

I do completely agree that many lengthen excessively and sacrifice proportional balance and certainly agree that there is a trade off between athletic ability and lengthening, no matter the amount, although certain circumstances can mean a further reduced athletic ability.

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2017, 07:05:55 PM »

The only real fact that holds true across the board, regardless of doctor or method, is that you have had both legs broken and your soft tissues stretched 2-3 inches

The Kaiser

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2017, 09:21:02 PM »

Will i be able to run like before, swim, compete in mixed martial arts?

I will not do more than 4cm more likely iv go with 2-3cm...

The answer is Nooooooo!!, at least not like before, for swimming yes you can within the first two months if its "Internal", Good luck

TIBIKE200

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2017, 09:33:33 PM »

Functionally speaking, 5cm on one person could be disastrous while on another could be pretty easy. About proportions, usually 2 inches on either segment aren't going to make a noticable change.
I learned some stuff during this time

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2017, 09:50:50 PM »

i swear you guys get pussier and pussier. by 2019 we'll have a mob of you guys claiming "half a cm MAX or else you won't be able to walk correctly".

crimsontide

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2017, 01:09:29 AM »

we have no idea if this  guy  even  had ll. The video could be of a guy who   had a badly sprained ankle and was  testing his leg out to see if he was back to normal

If you think you  can lengthen 6 cm, and  move like that 8 months after the initial surgery, I guarantee you will be very disappointed

i agree with this alot

still when i look at youtube people look more or less normal and happy

the ones with good docs and less amount

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up