Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Doing max 4cm length  (Read 9489 times)

abo

Doing max 4cm length
« on: March 12, 2017, 11:15:17 AM »

Will i be able to run like before, swim, compete in mixed martial arts?

I will not do more than 4cm more likely iv go with 2-3cm...

jojo

Re: Doing max 4cm length
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 11:20:14 AM »

i think so.
but i dont know. mail some Docs

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 11:23:43 AM »

If you'll probably do 2-3 cm, then not do LL at all.
You'll not lose your time and money and you won't risk complications (because every major surgery has complications) for nothing.
Because 3 cm (a little more than an inch) is almost nothing and it won't make any difference in your appearance.

abo

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 11:25:02 AM »

If you'll probably do 2-3 cm, then not do LL at all.
You'll not lose your time and money and you won't risk complications (because every major surgery has complications) for nothing.
Because 3 cm (a little more than an inch) is almost nothing and it won't make any difference in your appearance.

Well in my minde it will be a different ill be 184-185cm with this cm! im 181/182

crimsontide

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 11:27:29 AM »

abo, if I'm  reading  your signature correctly, it seems you are    already over 180 cm?  Yet you wanna   break both your legs for 2 cm?

No good Dr would accept you.  Focus on improving  yourself in other ways.

abo

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 11:29:36 AM »

abo, if I'm  reading  your signature correctly, it seems you are    already over 180 cm?  Yet you wanna   break both your legs for 2 cm?

No good Dr would accept you.  Focus on improving  yourself in other ways.

Yeah im 181,5cm during the day on the morning im sometimes 182 other times 183 dunno why its such a different on the morning?

Why not? there were a guy just as tall as me who did 7cm lenght?

jojo

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 11:34:10 AM »

guys stop telling other people what to do.

Bander72

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 11:54:02 AM »

He is a 181 cm guy wanting to lengthen for 2 cm... Might as well just buy a inversion table and stretch like crazy everyday. But he should really be seeing a therapist. And crimsontide your right no good doctor would accept him but there is plenty that will.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

abo

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 11:56:35 AM »

He is a 181 cm guy wanting to lengthen for 2 cm... Might as well just buy a inversion table and stretch like crazy everyday. But he should really be seeing a therapist. And crimsontide your right no good doctor would accept him but there is plenty that will.

says the guy who is 175 and wanna do 5cm... i could go with 4cm aswell... so whats your point?

But if your inversion table work i dont see why the hell not... ;D

Bander72

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2017, 12:18:55 PM »

says the guy who is 175 and wanna do 5cm... i could go with 4cm aswell... so whats your point?

But if your inversion table work i dont see why the hell not... ;D

Yes I will do ll and be your starting height a cm less too... And at the very least I would make sure to get 4 cm nothing less is worth breaking my bones and learning to walk again months of struggling. AND in your case you could just get 2 cm lifts and hide them under a doctor Scholes pad it won't be that noticeable when shoes are taken off.

abo

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 12:23:43 PM »

Yes I will do ll and be your starting height a cm less too... And at the very least I would make sure to get 4 cm nothing less is worth breaking my bones and learning to walk again months of struggling. AND in your case you could just get 2 cm lifts and hide them under a doctor Scholes pad it won't be that noticeable when shoes are taken off.

Dont know why you guys feel so offended just because i want to be 183-185 instead of 181cm...

I was just curious of if i would be able to run like before and swim etc... if no then ill try out your inversion table ;)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 12:33:03 PM »

If you could sacrifice 3 damn minutes to read some topics at this forum you would probably know that doing this surgery for 2-4cm when you are solid 5'11 already is stupid as hell.

abo

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 12:37:53 PM »

If you could sacrifice 3 damn minutes to read some topics at this forum you would probably know that doing this surgery for 2-4cm when you are solid 5'11 already is stupid as hell.

Iv been reeding on this forum and no one who has done it more than one guy have been my hight and he did 7cm... and from what iv read moste ppl have go over that "safe"limit of 5cm to gain more hight... thats why i was asking... not because a fking butthurted person like you to com in here and acting all cool...

fk is your problem in here anyway... cry babys

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2017, 12:38:36 PM »

Dont know why you guys feel so offended just because i want to be 183-185 instead of 181cm...

I was just curious of if i would be able to run like before and swim etc... if no then ill try out your inversion table ;)

Because it's not worth it. 181 is objectively not a bad height and LL is far too risky and dangerous for it, even if you only aim for 4 cm, you could be negatively affected for life.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

abo

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2017, 12:40:33 PM »

Because it's not worth it. 181 is objectively not a bad height and LL is far too risky and dangerous for it, even if you only aim for 4 cm, you could be negatively affected for life.

Thank you verry much for your post! this is what iv wanted to hear

jojo

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 12:41:11 PM »

agree stop fking tell people what to do. if a 3 M basket player wants to do this then let him

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 12:42:20 PM »

Iv been reeding on this forum and no one who has done it more than one guy have been my hight and he did 7cm... and from what iv read moste ppl have go over that "safe"limit of 5cm to gain more hight... thats why i was asking... not because a fking butthurted person like you to com in here and acting all cool...

Oh the irony

abo

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2017, 12:45:01 PM »

Oh the irony

What was the irony here :)? that im tired of you ppl not being 180cm+ and telling us that is 180cm+ that we are fking stupid that wanna do this surgery oh sorry man i dident knew it was reserved for ppl below a certain hight im so sorry ::)

Ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2017, 12:46:36 PM »

Thank you verry much for your post! this is what iv wanted to hear

You created this post just to hear someone tell you that 181 is not a bad height?

abo

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2017, 12:50:41 PM »

You created this post just to hear someone tell you that 181 is not a bad height?

No but forsomone giving an input about how safe/notsafe it is even if you dont go over the 5cm limit

Wow now i start to understand what ppl means when they talking about small dogs and short guys... this forum is a really good exampel of it.

YungGud

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 12:51:33 PM »

You already in tallish zone ,so 3-4 cm isn't worth,being frankly it's ever hilarious,just wasting of time,better try 5 or even 6
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Bander72

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2017, 12:55:19 PM »

From reading the forums I've seen some say they were close to 100% but never fully the same athletically. So to answer your question if you are just gonna live a normal life then you can fully recover but if you want to be competitive in sports excessive then this will end that. But there also the chance you have major complication at 4 cm and need years to recover  to a normal life.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 12:56:58 PM »

No but forsomone giving an input about how safe/notsafe it is even if you dont go over the 5cm limit

Wow now i start to understand what ppl means when they talking about small dogs and short guys... this forum is a really good exampel of it.

And you sound like typical example of tall guy with small johnson that needs to call out the other people so you will feel better.

You get mad about almost every response in this topic and then call other people butthurt.

abo

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2017, 12:57:29 PM »

You already in tallish zone ,so 3-4 cm isn't worth,being frankly it's ever hilarious,just wasting of time,better try 5 or even 6

5 Isnt that the "maximum" i want to be as close to 100% pre ll as i was before thats why i thougt 3-4cm would be good! and if i do that ill be 184-185 wich is taller than being 181.

abo

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2017, 12:59:35 PM »

From reading the forums I've seen some say they were close to 100% but never fully the same athletically. So to answer your question if you are just gonna live a normal life then you can fully recover but if you want to be competitive in sports excessive then this will end that. But there also the chance you have major complication at 4 cm and need years to recover  to a normal life.

So with another word! i should just ditch this! i will be able to run 10km in under 1h etc... but if thats not an option after this surgery ill think ill pass! even tho ill be 100% in the other aspect of life!

Thank you

And you sound like typical example of tall guy with small johnson that needs to call out the other people so you will feel better.

You get mad about almost every response in this topic and then call other people butthurt.

Boho... cry more i'm not mad lol ;D but ill respons in same harsh tone as you guys respond... and its clear as a day that you think this surgery is reserved for ppl under a certain hight...

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2017, 01:03:42 PM »

Boho... cry more i'm not mad lol ;D

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

YungGud

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 01:05:25 PM »

5 Isnt that the "maximum" i want to be as close to 100% pre ll as i was before thats why i thougt 3-4cm would be good! and if i do that ill be 184-185 wich is taller than being 181.
Okey ,if you wanna be close to 100 % try 5 on tibias or 6 on femurs
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

abo

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2017, 01:07:31 PM »

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Whats your problem serriously? you came in to this thread and was snotty from the beginning i dont know why you feel so offended but apparently you do.

Bander72

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 01:07:41 PM »

Okey ,if wanna be close to 100 % try 5 on tibias or 6 on femurs

I think if he wants to do 4 it's better it's still noticeable and since he's not in the short category he doesn't need 5 or 6. I'm still contemplating between 4 or 5.

abo

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2017, 01:08:39 PM »

Whats your problem serriously? you came in to this thread and was snotty from the beginning i dont know why you feel so offended but apparently you do.

Why not 4cm? there is no really difference between 4cm or 5cm... and im happy with 4cm why you tell me to go over that?

Bander72

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2017, 01:10:59 PM »

Why not 4cm? there is no really difference between 4cm or 5cm... and im happy with 4cm why you tell me to go over that?

Do you plan to do external? If so then 4 is even better idea because recovery will be slower. If mitkovic internals are good then that probably be the reason I'd go for 5 cm.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up