Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you think Dr. Solimin or Dr. Parihar will have a huge price increase?  (Read 1797 times)

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.

Since they have been getting more attention do you suspect a price increase of more than $3000 USD anytime with the next 4 yrs? Asking cos Dr. Solomin/Parihar are the only options I can afford right now and I plan to finish lengthening before I enter university at 20.
Apollo Justice is my spirit animal.

Body Builder

Ι don't believe it.
He is maybe a capable doctor (I can't be sure with only 2 diaries I've seen from him) but he is still in a third world country where only people with small budget would risk going. So if he increases his prices there won't be any serious patient prefering going to this country rather than Italy with Catagni or Russia for externals or Spain, Italy, S. Aftica etc for internals where the prices would be about the same.

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour

I'd much rather go to Mumbai than South Africa. Mumbai is developed like any big city around the world and has nice parts and bad parts, just like New York City. Oh, and if you're a white guy/girl you are in a much more dangerous position in South Africa. There's many cases of white South Africans getting hacked up into pieces by locals even today because of hangups over apartheid. Mumbai you'll be safer. I don't think Russians are too keen on F to M or M to F transitions, so it may not be all that safe for you in Russia either.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.

Im intersxx but I had my penis and testicles cut off as a baby. I wouldve been 5'10 if I didnt get my testicles cut off. :/. Anyway I might consider going to Dr parihar but the total cost of external tibias ends up at 25K and 3 months downtime. Solomin seems pretty qualified and total cost seems to be below 15K plus 1 months downtime.

But honestly, Parihar had better track record.

I am east asian with a babyface. Will this be a problem in russia/india?

Jack1066

Are locals/the Russian state going to be asking him whether he is trans or not? I doubt it. Are the doctors going to discriminate against him for it? I also doubt that.

I don't think the way he will be treated for it will look very different in any of these three countries.

There are also 4.5 million or so white people in South Africa. The last time I checked most of them weren't getting hacked to pieces. I don't think any LL patients in SA have been murdered yet.

I've heard it can be very dangerous but I'm also pretty sure that depends on where you stay. I imagine Pretoria has good and bad parts, like Mumbai or NYC (although in fairness the bad parts of South Africa do sound pretty damn bad).

Personally I think South Africa is a fascinating country and I'd really like to visit, but to be fair I'd like to visit Russia and India too.

As far as I am aware, both Parihar and Birkholz are likely to help people overcoming gender dysphoria. Maybe these are surgeons you should give special consideration to.

Jack1066

Oh, just saw the subject.

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.

Nvm. Thanks for the comment. Im interested in regaining the lost inches from my gender assignment! Anyway I think I might just go check out st. Petersburg a year before surgery just to see how its like.

Body Builder

India is a far worse country compared to S. Africa or Russia. It is the definition of a third world country and most of the doctors that crippled fellow LL'ers come from there.
This is not random at all.

Coleslaw I can't underastand why you want this surgery.
If I undestood well you are a trans woman now at 5.7 height and you are from Asia where 5.7 is normal even for men and way above average for women.
I can't understand your reasons for doing LL and I don't believe it worths at all for your case, especially since you don't have a good budget for internal femurs, but it is your choice.

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.

I am an intersxx man who had his testicles chopped off at birth and was raised female. Im actually 5'4 and plan to go to 5'6.5 in my first surgery then 5'9 in my second.

Im actually doing external tibia.

Body Builder

So what is your sexual orientation now?
You are a man who like girls or a woman who likes men ?
I am sorry for the so personal question and it is completely ok if you don't want to answer but I ask you just because if you are a trans woman, then one LL is completely enough for you while if you are a man then I completely understand why you want 2 LLs.

And to be ontopic I find it more probable for Solomin to raise price than Parihar. After all, Solomin is very cheap even for Russia.

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.

I am bisxxual; a man but I prefer being with other men. I kind of feel salty that my parents cut of my testicles, stunting my growth (Ill be 5'9 if I didnt go through female puberty)  but I dont like crying over spilled milk. Im doing 2 LLs, first is a 6cm increase in my tibia and second a 6cm increase internally by femur.

Yes. Thats why I wish to get my surgery as soon as possible; hopefully when Im 19.

google42

I am bisxxual; a man but I prefer being with other men. I kind of feel salty that my parents cut of my testicles, stunting my growth (Ill be 5'9 if I didnt go through female puberty)  but I dont like crying over spilled milk. Im doing 2 LLs, first is a 6cm increase in my tibia and second a 6cm increase internally by femur.

Yes. Thats why I wish to get my surgery as soon as possible; hopefully when Im 19.

How are you paying for this surgery at 19? seems hard to save up on your own at that age.

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.

Ill try to save up; Im aiming on saving up 1000 dollars a month and working holidays/night shift. If I cant I might have to wait another year or two. But I plan to get it before Dr Solomin raises his prices. If he does. Touchwood!

Ill try to save up; Im aiming on saving up 1000 dollars a month and working holidays/night shift. If I cant I might have to wait another year or two. But I plan to get it before Dr Solomin raises his prices. If he does. Touchwood!

We are in about the same predicament money wise. I make 1.2k or so a month and I'd love to have parihar perform on me but it'd take me a entire year just to save up for his surgical fees  :-\  and Solomin seems knowledgeable but little to no diaries of his. Sucks.

and btw if ur 5'4 and into dudes then i don't see why you'd be in a rush because males aren't height queens as much as women maybe the feminine gay males but i'd say save up for now and be as conservative as possible. I'm living with my mom and only spending money on gas and food.

I am an intersxx man who had his testicles chopped off at birth and was raised female.

that's insane they need to make a law against that

vegeta24

I don't know if they will have a huge price increase. Neither of them get many cosmetic patients plus they've been doing this for a long time, mostly on non-cosmetic cases. They also don't seem to be eager to get cosmetic patients. I'd rather go to Russia than India lol.

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.

Yes. I THINK the doctors suspected my testicles may not be able to produce sperm but my ovaries were functional so they removed the balls instead. Still think it should be illegal to remove an intersex babys gentials when they cant decide for themselves.

Eh whatever Ill be 5'9 at the end of this. Its true though, gay men arent really concerned about height. Ive dated men ranging from 5'3 to 6'3 and no ones really made any comments about my height. Sucks to be a straight man my height or less though.

google42

Yes. I THINK the doctors suspected my testicles may not be able to produce sperm but my ovaries were functional so they removed the balls instead. Still think it should be illegal to remove an intersxx babys gentials when they cant decide for themselves.

Kinda like circumcision, the babies can't decide for themselves yet but they circumcise them anyways.

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.

I frankly think circumcision should be illegal on little boys as well. Its encroaching on bodily autonomy plus what happens when someone botches one... fortunately ai live where circumcision is rare (11% ish) but I pity boys who were forcibly circumcuised at birth.

Jack1066

I'd feel salty as fk if my parents just decided to cut my balls off like that. Props to you for not letting it get you down though!

Eh, I agree that circumcision at birth is wrong, but as a circumcised guy myself I'm not gona compare it to what cole slaws experienced... which was all kinds of wrong on so many more levels. I mean my foreskin wasn't ever really a defining part of my identity. Was I missing out on something? Perhaps experiencing foreskin dysphoria? :P

That said, I got circumcised just a few months back cause I needed the operation, it wasn't done to me without my consent at birth.

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.

Yeah Im for bodily autonomy to the max; even if it means soing drastic things like cll. What I cant stand is when minors are forced into decisions regarding their body by their parents like circumcision on males under say 18 or forced sex assignment at birth.
  :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up