Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much could i lengthen  (Read 1508 times)

Scarfex

How much could i lengthen
« on: March 28, 2017, 03:18:57 PM »

Hey

I need an advice how much i can lengthen in legs

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4674/atebh98g_png.htm

TIBIKE200

Re: How much could i lengthen
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 03:24:43 PM »

Your proportions are strange. Indeed you have a small frame.. You are 17 though no? You could still be somewhat pre puberty because you don't have "manly" proportions.

If this is your "final" body (By that I mean that you are done growing) I would highly advise against LL as your proportions (And especially short wingspan) won't allow it.

Eat a lot of Vitamin A containing foods (Eat a lot of carrots) as vitamin A increases testosterone so you might be able to widen your frame.

I learned some stuff during this time

Scarfex

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 03:41:06 PM »

Bulking up is also hard i am Turning 17 last month since i was 12-14 my body doesn't change. Is it possible that i am a late bloomer or have testosterone deficiency?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 03:48:18 PM »

Could be. If you haven't changed since 12-14 a visit to the endocrynologist wouldn't hurt.
I learned some stuff during this time

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 04:01:24 PM »

I think that 5-6 cm in femurs would be ok for you.
Nothing more and of course femurs only because your tibias look long compared to your femurs.

vegeta24

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 03:02:28 AM »

his frame is small, but it looks smaller because he has wide hips. I think you can get LL because your leg-torso proportion looks completely even. You should probably stick to 4-5 cm though. You need to do something about those shoulders whether it's implants or CL. Bulking up isn't going to change your frame and with your body shape it may just makes your hips even wider. You're probably done growing honestly. Also your arms are short so don't do more than 4-5 cm. I would do something about your shoulders first before you attempt LL, since hip narrowing surgery does not exist. You can pursue arm lengthening if you want. There is still hope for you.

Scarfex

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 04:21:58 PM »

It's me again i measured my sitting height is 90cm and inseam leg length is 79-80cm except my arm length is that normal proportion? Maybe the picture is bad and my shoulders are too high shoulder width is 41cm with delta implants could i be average with 46cm? So if i lengthen my arms 4cms can i go up to 8-10 cm ll?
Pages: [1]   Go Up