Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Will get 5cm of leg lengthening to go from 172cm to 177cm make a big difference?  (Read 6635 times)

MrHandsome

Honestly when I wear my lifts I do well with girls but without them I get rejected 24/7. With the lifts on I am 5'11 and without them I am 5'8 (172cm).

I want to have a safe surgery so I am only going to do 4cm to 5cm. I am planning to have a consultation with Dr. Rozbruch.

Is there any reason why this 5cm difference is making a huge difference for me? Honestly without the lifts I am basically invisible to women and furthermore many of the girls are no longer interested in me after seeing me without the lifts. Even though there is only a 5cm difference, they are very attuned to height.

google42

We're do you live where all girls automatically reject you because of being 5'8"? I'm not denying your experiences, I just want to know why it's happening to you.

MrHandsome

We're do you live where all girls automatically reject you because of being 5'8"? I'm not denying your experiences, I just want to know why it's happening to you.

I go to school in UC Berkeley. People here are tall on average. Also people in my high school were tall. Middle and upper class young people are getting taller these days. Also keep in mind that I have done everything else to look attractive. I am in great shape, have a full head of hair and have perfect skin. The only issue is that I am really short and that I have a small penis. I am working on fixing both at the moment.

I won't date a girl who isn't fit either because I spend a lot of time in the gym and presume girls should keep themselves in good shape.

TIBIKE200

Yes. 5cm will make a big difference. You will go from 20th percentile to the 50th. Thus surpassing 30% of males. Also, since height is distruibuted in a bell curve, doing 5cm in the 168-175 range will get you the most benefit as you will get from a little below average to average or even above average.
I learned some stuff during this time

MrHandsome

Yes. 5cm will make a big difference. You will go from 20th percentile to the 50th. Thus surpassing 30% of males. Also, since height is distruibuted in a bell curve, doing 5cm in the 168-175 range will get you the most benefit as you will get from a little below average to average or even above average.

Exactly what I thought unfortunately. Also to some of the users here I really have to stress that the magnitude of the level women are attuned to men in this height area is quite high. They are honestly aware of every cm.

google42

How do you expect to pay for someone like rozbruch?

Body Builder

Yes, 5cm will do a good difference at your height but if you do femurs you can almost easily hit 6 or 7 cms, especially if you go to a so good doctor like Rozbruch.

Personally I am about 2cm more than you and I will go for 6-7 cm but if my body doesn't tolerate good this lengthening I will stop at 5cm. But this won't be my initial target, 6cm is my main aim and if I can get 7cm then even better. When I hit 1.80 cm I would be very happy and ready to stop without doubt. But I really want to reach that threshold.

MrHandsome

Yes, 5cm will do a good difference at your height but if you do femurs you can almost easily hit 6 or 7 cms, especially if you go to a so good doctor like Rozbruch.

Personally I am about 2cm more than you and I will go for 6-7 cm but if my body doesn't tolerate good this lengthening I will stop at 5cm. But this won't be my initial target, 6cm is my main aim and if I can get 7cm then even better. When I hit 1.80 cm I would be very happy and ready to stop without doubt. But I really want to reach that threshold.

Yeah honestly I do want to go the whole 7cms however I am afraid of complications arising with the procedure and I think 4-5cm will be more than enough for me as well. Right now I am 22 years old and I plan on taking hgh for 3 years straight beforehand. Also I will get my growth plates xrayed as well.

Body Builder

Yeah honestly I do want to go the whole 7cms however I am afraid of complications arising with the procedure and I think 4-5cm will be more than enough for me as well. Right now I am 22 years old and I plan on taking hgh for 3 years straight beforehand. Also I will get my growth plates xrayed as well.
4cm doesn't worth imo, i've written it in other topics too.
You should not shop before you reach a solid 5.10, unless you have very tight muscles, because you are going to regret it and you'll still not very happy with your height.

As for hgh, it won't help you at all with height. Don't take a so heavy hormone if you are not a bber, it won't benefit you in anything and it may cause problems in the future.
Stick to LL and for anything else just work out. A good height with a built body is the ideal for a man.

Ozymandias

Some people would be happy with 4 cm, others even with 3 cm.

Others would do 10 cm in their tibiae and still feel "small". Small, sad, and probably crippled.

Let people decide by themselves. If you ask me, I have seen more people regretful of having lengthened "too much" than those regretting having lengthened "too little".

Iamready

I agree with Ozy. 5cm seems like a solid goal you won't regret it.

MrHandsome

4cm doesn't worth imo, i've written it in other topics too.
You should not shop before you reach a solid 5.10, unless you have very tight muscles, because you are going to regret it and you'll still not very happy with your height.

As for hgh, it won't help you at all with height. Don't take a so heavy hormone if you are not a bber, it won't benefit you in anything and it may cause problems in the future.
Stick to LL and for anything else just work out. A good height with a built body is the ideal for a man.

Actually I am a bodybuilder but as a fellow bodybuilder you know that it makes no difference with girls when the guy is short.

I can't wait to do lengthening but I need to continue with bodybuilding afterwards so I will only do 4-5cm of lengthening with rozbruch.

TIBIKE200

Actually I am a bodybuilder but as a fellow bodybuilder you know that it makes no difference with girls when the guy is short.

I can't wait to do lengthening but I need to continue with bodybuilding afterwards so I will only do 4-5cm of lengthening with rozbruch.

As a powerlifter, i disagree. My success with women skyrocketed after i got a nice body.
. I am 171 btw
I learned some stuff during this time

Body Builder

I continued amateur bbing with 7.5cm at tibias and a bad atl surgery and I will continue it despite a corrective surgery to shorten my tendons and fix a minor misalignment on my right tibia that I did one week ago and another 6-7 cm I plan to add to my femurs on 2 years.
If you can workout with 5cm lengthening you will with 7cm too if you have no complications. This difference in femur is not that big.

However if you believe than hiting less than 5.10 from 5.8 will be enough to cure your height dysphoria, then yes it would be wise to not surpass 5cm.

Personally I know that with femurs 6 even 7cm are not risky for most people and I would try to lengthen that much to reach a solid 5.11 which is the threshold for me where height stops to matter.
Anyone has their needs. I just tell you to think very careful because its a pity to do this surgery and be not happy with your new height while you would if you lengthened 2cm more.
So if you are completely ok with 5cm, the better for you.

MrHandsome

As a powerlifter, i disagree. My success with women skyrocketed after i got a nice body.
. I am 171 btw

it didn't help me at all and I have competed a few times. I believe the area matters. in some areas i get attention in others I dont.

MrHandsome

I continued amateur bbing with 7.5cm at tibias and a bad atl surgery and I will continue it despite a corrective surgery to shorten my tendons and fix a minor misalignment on my right tibia that I did one week ago and another 6-7 cm I plan to add to my femurs on 2 years.
If you can workout with 5cm lengthening you will with 7cm too if you have no complications. This difference in femur is not that big.

However if you believe than hiting less than 5.10 from 5.8 will be enough to cure your height dysphoria, then yes it would be wise to not surpass 5cm.

Personally I know that with femurs 6 even 7cm are not risky for most people and I would try to lengthen that much to reach a solid 5.11 which is the threshold for me where height stops to matter.
Anyone has their needs. I just tell you to think very careful because its a pity to do this surgery and be not happy with your new height while you would if you lengthened 2cm more.
So if you are completely ok with 5cm, the better for you.

Honestly bro i am still going to be short but I need to be careful with this type of surgery if that makes sense. I have heard of so many stories of guys being fked over. I am going to try the hgh for 3 years straight first and then afterwards I will get surgery, which i will be saving up for concurrently.

vegeta24

Mrhandsome why did you have to mention you had a small penis?

MrHandsome

Mrhandsome why did you have to mention you had a small penis?

it's part of my problem. mine is 5 inches non bone pressed. if i can get it to 6-6.5 inches with 6 inch girth then I won't have any problems anymore (assuming I get limb lengthening as well, which i will)

LLSouthAmerica

There is no safe amount for lengthening. Do the less amount of "cm" you can in order for you to be happy and in order to avoid doing another surgery. Growth hormone will only work if your growth plates are not fused already and I wouldn't expect much growth from a 22 year old. However exceptions DO exist and if you by any miracle avoid doing this surgery or reduce the number of cm you lengthen, that's even better. As a wise guy I know says: "the only important lengthening is dck lengthening"
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

vegeta24

5 inches isn't short, pretty sure the average is 5.5 inches. Girth matters more anyway. You also say you're very short at 5'7, idk why you classify that as very short.

Bander72

He says 5 8 and says he very short. I live in the bay area and have been to Berkeley where he says he lives and felt quite average there not short at all.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Body Builder

He says 5 8 and says he very short. I live in the bay area and have been to Berkeley where he says he lives and felt quite average there not short at all.
5.8 is not for sure very short anywhere in the world.
It is short only in Scandinavia or in the few other countries where average height is more than 5.11 but even there is not very short.

However I can't understand how someone who thinks that he is supershort is ok to do LL for only 4 or max 5cm.
I am 5.9 at morning, I consider myself about average height and still I wouldn't so another LL for only 4cm as my limit is at least 6cm or 5 if my body doesn't adapt at all at femur lengthening.
But I am very determined to gain 6 cm and my upper limit is 7cm.
So, how can someone who is shorter and thinks that he is very short is ok with only 4cm? If in his mind 1.72 is supershort, 1.76 is at max short so he wouldn't feel ok with only that imo.
I'm very curious.

Bander72

5.8 is not for sure very short anywhere in the world.
It is short only in Scandinavia or in the few other countries where average height is more than 5.11 but even there is not very short.

However I can't understand how someone who thinks that he is supershort is ok to do LL for only 4 or max 5cm.
I am 5.9 at morning, I consider myself about average height and still I wouldn't so another LL for only 4cm as my limit is at least 6cm or 5 if my body doesn't adapt at all at femur lengthening.
But I am very determined to gain 6 cm and my upper limit is 7cm.
So, how can someone who is shorter and thinks that he is very short is ok with only 4cm? If in his mind 1.72 is supershort, 1.76 is at max short so he wouldn't feel ok with only that imo.
I'm very curious.

Yeah I consider myself only below average needing a little more to be content. That is why I have been thinking of doing 4 cm but if things go very well and not much complication then I might push for the extra cm. I just think that with wearing lifts for years that it will be very painful for me doing tibia lengthening.

Bander72

By the way body builder you have used more than one inch lifts when you were 5 6 correct? Did you feel that it made your tibia lengthening more painful because I'm worried about that.

Body Builder

By the way body builder you have used more than one inch lifts when you were 5 6 correct? Did you feel that it made your tibia lengthening more painful because I'm worried about that.
I used to wear elevator shoes before LL which were about 2.5 inches tall.
Not a big difference compared to now where I wear 1 inch insoles and most of my shoes are about 1 inch tall on their own.

However I don't think it played any major role in tibia lengthening which for me was almost completely painless.

KrP1

Honestly when I wear my lifts I do well with girls but without them I get rejected 24/7. With the lifts on I am 5'11 and without them I am 5'8 (172cm).

I want to have a safe surgery so I am only going to do 4cm to 5cm. I am planning to have a consultation with Dr. Rozbruch.

Is there any reason why this 5cm difference is making a huge difference for me? Honestly without the lifts I am basically invisible to women and furthermore many of the girls are no longer interested in me after seeing me without the lifts. Even though there is only a 5cm difference, they are very attuned to height.
go for 6cm femurs, it will be a big diference

Bander72

Did not see that he's going to rozburch. He'd be crazy to do less than 5 cm. Internal femur and done by a top doc like rozburch will be much easier to do 5-6 cm.

Mdream

• Visitor

Do you think people would  notice if you do 2inches and you already using 2 inches shoes? In the end you will look 1inche taller ( 2 inches LL + 1 inch normal shoes) .... 2 inches could be nice since no one would really notice, so no need for crazy explanations, faster process, secure etc...

The Kaiser

Do you think people would  notice if you do 2inches and you already using 2 inches shoes? In the end you will look 1inche taller ( 2 inches LL + 1 inch normal shoes) .... 2 inches could be nice since no one would really notice, so no need for crazy explanations, faster process, secure etc...

Your family will notice

Bander72

In my case I will use lifts after instead of second surgery so my boost would be apperant.

asfastaslight

I go to school in UC Berkeley. People here are tall on average. Also people in my high school were tall. Middle and upper class young people are getting taller these days. Also keep in mind that I have done everything else to look attractive. I am in great shape, have a full head of hair and have perfect skin. The only issue is that I am really short and that I have a small penis. I am working on fixing both at the moment.

I won't date a girl who isn't fit either because I spend a lot of time in the gym and presume girls should keep themselves in good shape.
I would not sleep with any woman from that campus looking at the Antifia - pro trump riots and the amount of men who are 6'4 saying they are sorry for being a man.  Sounds like a dangerous place for men!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up