Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New members.Kindly read this!  (Read 6683 times)

Ryda

• Visitor
New members.Kindly read this!
« on: May 19, 2017, 02:07:47 AM »

Hi everyone,
       Am kind of new here,well technically I av been a silent member for some weeks now.Lemme just go straight to the point.This is to new members here.
I think it will be wise n comforting to read through all the posts n topics that interests you before asking  questions that had  already been answered in the thread.I believe its annoying to just get up n ask any questions without trying to see if its already somewhere on this ll forum.I have spent a total of over 20hrs here trying to find answers to all the questions I have in my mind.It took weeks but I have been able to read almost (not all) the important things I need to know abt ll.
I think you should all do same.
One more thing before I go..just try to be nice to each other.We are all here to help n be helped.Thank you
NB: Sorry for my English.Am not a native English speaker
Its worth the wait😊

onemorefoot

Re: New members.Kindly read this!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 04:55:20 AM »

Genius guys asking stupid basic questions in three, two, one, go!!
Budget will determine my future.

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 05:40:18 PM »

:D :D :D

Android

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 08:48:42 PM »

Good on you Ryda, and yes, let's all try to be a little nicer. It's not too difficult.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 01:03:13 AM »

11 hours and 41 reading height complex  :-\
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

Andy

• Rough situations don't last, rough people do.
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 07:07:44 AM »

hear, hear Ryda!!!

Astronomy

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 10:40:52 AM »

Meaningful.I exactly saw some newbies bringing here questions that were answered long time ago.....

cheekycabs

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 11:39:22 AM »

Every forum will have idiots, reposting the same questions asked and asked again. This forum has nothing in place to circumvent this. No post requirement before starting a thread, no useful stickies, little to no trolling moderation. This falls squarely on the management (mismanagement) of the forum and until things change, guess what. Prepared to get annoyed by a new thread a day about “what should I do?” With limb lengthening.

With make MT no longer working this is really the last place you can discuss CLL, but sadly that website puts this one to shame.

External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

Logan

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 08:56:54 AM »

Hi I just registered. I was a member of old forum  since 2007 and have had 2 surgeries done. One in Kurgan and the other in South Korea. Does anyone know how to reach Sysop the administrator of old forum  or if it will be back up? I had a diary for the second surgery on the website but it was incomplete. Have been through so much in life and with these procedures. Also who is the administrator for this Forum? Thanks

cheekycabs

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 09:09:39 AM »

The sysop barely exists on this forum. And the sysop of this forum and Make MT don’t get along, so I doubt you will get answers, nor access to your old diary.

Best to keep trying until the forum reopens, which may never happen.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up