Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone ever heard of a limb lengthening doctor based in mexico?  (Read 2139 times)

Bander72

With the value of the pesso it would be very cheap there and knowing spanish I would feel more comfortable in a foreing country.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

onemorefoot

Re: Anyone ever heard of a limb lengthening doctor based in mexico?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 05:43:49 PM »

Dont go there, very dangerous.
Budget will determine my future.

Bander72

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 07:07:39 PM »

Dont go there, very dangerous.

I have family from there so I find that very disrespectful. I have been there before and never had any problems. I would fare there better than a country like india as I can understand what is being said.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 09:24:40 PM »

I have family from there so I find that very disrespectful. I have been there before and never had any problems. I would fare there better than a country like india as I can understand what is being said.
Was not my intention, In fact I like there, the only place I know that is offering this there is Salutaris Medical Center in Guadalajara. I have been living there, in Guadalajara, there And D.F are very safe, some places in the North And South have problems with Crime, that is what I want to say

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 03:40:40 PM »

Was not my intention, In fact I like there, the only place I know that is offering this there is Salutaris Medical Center in Guadalajara. I have been living there, in Guadalajara, there And D.F are very safe, some places in the North And South have problems with Crime, that is what I want to say
The north is mostly safe for the most part already, except Tamaulipas and Coahuila’s border which is connected to tamaulipas. Even Juarez, the once most violent city in Mexico, is pretty chill and innovated nowadays with many upcoming infrastructure.
5'1", 100 lbs

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 11:34:51 PM »

There are many - the best ones being El Chopo (perfected his skills by chopping 5000 limbs in mexico city before he turned LL surgeon), El Butchero (used to be a butcher in Tijuana before he did his residency in LL under famous LL legend dr. El Lumberjacko) and El machete (uses a patented machete for the surgery). They do free surgery , accept all insurance and what is best is that you will get cheap pain medicines as well from top brands at 1/1000th the price in US. I also heard that the icing on the cake being a locally popular white powder that they give to patients for anesthesia, patients really enjoy the surgery after taking that powder ansthesia. Mexico is a LLers paradise.

Other additional benefits of doing your LL in mexico -

Fast surgery : average surgery time is 10 seconds (they perform even faster on international patients)

Complete confidentiality : no personal questions asked, no psychiatric evaluation - just direct surgery

no pre-op training needed: no need to stretch or prepare beforehand, all patients accepted

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 12:56:37 AM by 7231 »

myloginacct

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 11:42:47 PM »

Weren't you complaining about people going to Vietnam for CLL? Seems ironic to make a thread like this. Not because Vietnam is a good place to do LL in, but because Mexico isn't exactly first-world quality, either.

And no, I have never heard of any CLL doctor based in Mexico.

onemorefoot

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 04:50:09 AM »

There are many - the best ones being El Chopo (perfected his skills by chopping 5000 limbs in mexico city before he turned LL surgeon), El Butchero (used to be a butcher in Tijuana before he did his residency in LL under famous LL legend dr. El Lumberjacko) and El machete (uses a patented machete for the surgery). They do free surgery , accept all insurance and what is best is that you will get cheap pain medicines as well from top brands at 1/1000th the price in US. I also heard that the icing on the cake being a locally popular white powder that they give to patients for anesthesia, patients really enjoy the surgery after taking that powder ansthesia. Mexico is a LLers paradise.

Other additional benefits of doing your LL in mexico -

Fast surgery : average surgery time is 10 seconds (they perform even faster on international patients)

Complete confidentiality : no personal questions asked, no psychiatric evaluation - just direct surgery

no pre-op training needed: no need to stretch or prepare beforehand, all patients accepted
Jajajajaja exactly

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 08:13:07 PM »

Jajajajaja exactly

:), get your slots boooked with dr. EL Machete ahora ahora
Pages: [1]   Go Up