Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: are my proportions good enough for 8cm LL?  (Read 3148 times)

kevin9k9

are my proportions good enough for 8cm LL?
« on: May 21, 2017, 06:00:51 PM »

I'm currently 17, and my height is 172/173. Picture below was taken around 7pm (I woke up at 10 am), so I would say in the morning im 173, during the day - 172 cm. I have played fotball/soccer for a pretty long time (since I was 11) so my legs are pretty strong and I myself am a good runner.

I weight approx 65 kg. (My upper body is not that small, but it's not small) I have recently gotten into gym tho.

I'd be happy with 180 cm, but 179 could work as well. How should I legthen? 4 cm on tibia, 4 cm on femurs?

https://gyazo.com/7bd4fe8db1dbe8c1ef5d94029de7c243

how are my proportions?

kevin9k9

Re: are my proportions good enough for 8cm LL?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 06:02:00 PM »

Edit: My upper body is not that small, but it's small***

Dreamer94

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 06:11:56 PM »

Tibias are ussually 80% of femur length, so I'd factor that in.

Two surgeries are a lot for the body to go through. Especially the Tibia surgery often makes you pay for every cm.

It is a good idea to measure your tibia length, femur length, sitting height, wingspand and arm lengths too. This will give you an idea about how the extra centimeters will make you look proportion wise afterwards.

The Kaiser

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 08:14:29 PM »

Do you care about proportion more than your health?

for me proportion is something overrated if you want one segment and less than 8 cm. your upper body is small, and better for someone to decide if you wear short, About two surgeries, am sure when you face the difficulty from the first one you will stop thinking about the second one. Doing two segments at one surgery will let you face a possible death "fat embolism". Do internal femur and leave this   surgery for ever, Good luck

kevin9k9

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 08:29:00 PM »

Do you care about proportion more than your health?

for me proportion is something overrated if you want one segment and less than 8 cm. your upper body is small, and better for someone to decide if you wear short, About two surgeries, am sure when you face the difficulty from the first one you will stop thinking about the second one. Doing two segments at one surgery will let you face a possible death "fat embolism". Do internal femur and leave this crap surgery for ever, Good luck

Thanks for the reply, how much would you recommend legthening in internal femur?

kevin9k9

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 08:31:05 PM »

Tibias are ussually 80% of femur length, so I'd factor that in.

Two surgeries are a lot for the body to go through. Especially the Tibia surgery often makes you pay for every cm.

It is a good idea to measure your tibia length, femur length, sitting height, wingspand and arm lengths too. This will give you an idea about how the extra centimeters will make you look proportion wise afterwards.

so youre saying i shouldnt do 2 surgeries?

doomsday

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 08:37:34 PM »

you shoudnt do LL at all. Hit the gym and then consider LL. Also at 17 youre simply too dumb to make those decisions.

kevin9k9

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 09:15:01 PM »

you shoudnt do LL at all. Hit the gym and then consider LL. Also at 17 youre simply too dumb to make those decisions.

I havent said im doing it now, i'll be doing it when i'm about 20 and as I Said, I recently started going to the gym and will probably be in good shape if I continue goign to gym from now til im 20.

Also, what does gym have to do with LL? If you're more ina good shape (good body build), youre more fit to do LL?

doomsday

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 10:20:49 PM »

Usually people do LL coz they are bunch of losers and beta males thinking that few CM will make them alpha leaders. Especially those above 170 cm.
Hit the gym, dominate your environment by a strong character and confidence then consider LL.

The Kaiser

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 12:01:18 AM »

Thanks for the reply, how much would you recommend legthening in internal femur?

recommend for what? a safe one you mean? This surgery is not safe at all maybe 1 cm and you will be cripple for years. But as best doctor say for safe amount "consider they will not admit against the surgery for gaining money" is 5 cm which will not let you satisfy, Good luck

kevin9k9

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 07:37:55 PM »

how do I delete my thread?

MrHandsome

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 07:22:37 PM »

Take hgh for you height and forget about this surgery. It will work no matter what if your growth plates are open.

I wish I had taken hgh now I have to undergo this dangerous surgery.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 08:02:34 PM »

Take hgh for you height and forget about this surgery. It will work no matter what if your growth plates are open.

I wish I had taken hgh now I have to undergo this dangerous surgery.

Another expert that thinks HGH is a magical remedy for everything

onemorefoot

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2017, 03:03:23 AM »

HGH is not the philosopher stone, stop watching harry.
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up