Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LIPOFILLING  (Read 4678 times)

wsx

• Visitor
LIPOFILLING
« on: June 11, 2017, 08:00:16 AM »

HELLO GUYS

So I consider doing LIPOLIFTING. I already did LL. The topic of LIPOLIFTING was discussed on the old forum at least 2 times:

http://www. /index.php?PHPSESSID=40239a210f1fa1bd21812f825490f4ce&topic=7199.msg109388;topicseen#msg109388

http://www. /index.php/topic,3908.100.html

Anyways the spanish clinique uses/used this substance called Bio-Alcamid for permanent gain. After years it was reported to have like 19% of infection occurrence. Anyways there was this guy called bellazio who did it, and as long as he kept posting he was quit happy with results.

I did some research, and got to know that there is this Italian clinique which uses substance called "gelatina biocompatibile" instead of Bio-Alcamid :

http://www.elenaguarneri.it/servizi-medicina-estetica/incremento-staturale.html

So what you think guys. Is there a risk of the injected layer shift or crack under the weight of a body or while running, jumping, lifting up something heavy etc? Common sense says yes, but maybe there is some study with results. Is this "gelatina biocompatibile" : the same stuff as Bio-Alcamid ? Do you know any other doctors perfroming this sort of surgery? And finally Is there any one from Italy here who can tell something more about doctor Elena Guarneri, her reputation?

To be honest it doesn't sound so stupid to gain 2,5 cm this way if the risk of shifting,  infection or cracking is minimum.

Bander72

Re: LIPOFILLING
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 08:06:11 AM »

Well they said in the old forum that it would eventually wear off and absorb to the skin. So unless there is some studies that show otherwise, this substance will likely be the same.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

wsx

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 08:13:01 AM »

Well they said in the old forum that it would eventually wear off and absorb to the skin. So unless there is some studies that show otherwise, this substance will likely be the same.

Even if that's true, It should remain in your body for few years (personally I think that the gain is permanent), which is satisfying considering its price and the fact that it's much less time-consuming and painful method. I'm more concerned about possible complications.

Bander72

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 09:06:47 AM »

Is the price 5k euros like the other one. You should try it and let us know but dont go over one inch your heel will look unnaturally bigger.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

wsx

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 09:18:50 AM »

I'll definitely do this. The next year is my goal, since first I have to recover well after LL.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 01:02:23 PM »

where did you do ll?
I learned some stuff during this time

wsx

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 01:57:07 PM »

I would rather not talk about a place for one important reason. Anyways I did external tibias. Now I'm almost back to normal except some minor ankle pain. Had a surgery 11 months ago.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 04:27:55 PM »

So where in the body is this substance injected? An infection rate of 19% seems way too high for it to be safe.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

wsx

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 08:36:17 PM »

So where in the body is this substance injected? An infection rate of 19% seems way too high for it to be safe.

Bottom of feet. 19% is for Bio-Alcamid, for "gelatina biocompatibile" I have no idea. I guess that regular silicone can be used as well.

RealTrump

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2017, 09:13:53 PM »

To be honest it doesn't sound so stupid to gain 2,5 cm this way if the risk of shifting,  infection or cracking is minimum.

Did you come in here to convince yourself that this is not a stupid idea? Imagine all your body weight constantly applying pressure to some fillers that are not as hard as your bones.

Several people have done it on both forums and none of them had good results.

As someone who has already done LL, you know there is no alternative.

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 10:18:19 PM »

These things is like having spur heels which makes walkinn harder, reduces balance, wearing shoes more uncomfortable and also causes much pressure on the heel which may cause ulcers in skin.
Also, the added height to the heel is not real height. You take 2/3 due to the angle that the foot takes. So by adding 2 cm (which is too much and will cause the problems I mentioned) your real added height is less than 1,5 cm.

These surgeries is a complete crap.
You can have the same effect by adding 2cm insoles to your shoe, not to have an added heel spur that will cause many problems, no real benefit and costs 5k euros!

For extra height, except from LL everything else right now is a completely bs.

wsx

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 07:20:03 AM »

Did you come in here to convince yourself that this is not a stupid idea? Imagine all your body weight constantly applying pressure to some fillers that are not as hard as your bones.

Several people have done it on forums and none of them had good results.

As someone who has already done LL, you know there is no alternative.

There is a grain of truth in your statement, but at some point LL firstly seems like a stupid idea in general. I had a lot of doubts before doing LL  and  now I do not regret doing this.  Can you provide URLs of these people's diaries? I will contact this Italian doctor this week and ask her some questions about balance, possible ulcers etc.

wsx

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 06:49:53 PM »

Ok so I sent an e-mail to Doctor Elana like 5-6 days ago. No Answer. I even called her but person who picked up the phone for some reason hanged up on me after a qustion "do you speak English". I will try to find some other doctor.

Datum

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 11:34:01 PM »

Musicmaker did you see my PM?
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

wsx

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 05:40:27 PM »

Musicmaker I also sent you a pm.

egocentrical

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 08:57:53 AM »

4-6cms in your Heel? I can't imagine that height being sustainable if its just fat being displaced there due to the nature of how compression and body fat works unless there is also a implant. Also that height gained soley through the feet seems odd - I'd like to see a before and after however to fully judge. Any pictures of this procedure?

sandman51

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 01:24:17 PM »

guichethope

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2017, 10:40:49 PM »

It doesn't seem promising really . We may f*cked up your back with this " method "

egocentrical

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2017, 01:54:01 PM »

Completely unsafe, check it out
https://www.realself.com/question/bio-alcamid-aquamid-safe

I wouldn't base an entire opinion on one find ... Be logical

myloginacct

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 07:58:37 PM »

And I thought this was just a silly, ridiculous idea in my head... But I guess if you can think of something, there's bound to be people who have tried/will try that something.

This isn't much crazier than LL, though...
(This was just a jab at LL, not an allusion of this being reasonable/feasible.)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:39:29 PM by myloginacct »
Pages: [1]   Go Up