Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SMALL CLAVICLE??????!?!??!?!??!!!!  (Read 2518 times)

Alexandre 8798

• Visitor
SMALL CLAVICLE??????!?!??!?!??!!!!
« on: June 11, 2017, 10:08:34 PM »

I have a small clavicle?

LLSouthAmerica

Re: SMALL CLAVICLE??????!?!??!?!??!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 10:21:35 PM »

Unless you have a congenital problem, i don't think so. Clavicles come in different shapes

What's next in this forum? People complaining about his kneecap being too circular, their wrist being too narrow?

Cosmetic hand enlargement?
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 10:47:46 PM »

I have a small clavicle?
Many people have.
But here is a forum for LL, not perfect proportions or bbing.

So if you really have small clavicle, hit the gym to put some muscles to look wider or live with that. After all the taller you are the more narrow you look. Shorter men look more wide even they have the same clavicles as taller ones.

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 02:58:17 AM »

There is a reason why this forum has a name "LIMB LENGTHENING", I Hope people can understand this And dont come here asking about d++k lengthening.
Budget will determine my future.

vegeta24

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 12:10:46 AM »

There is a surgery for clavicles which requires making a cut (osteotomy) in the bone and taking a bone graft from either your own bone such as hip or cadaver bone (dead people's bone/doner bone) You will not be able to use one of your arms and will only be able to do one clavicle at once, you could do both but it would be hell. You'll need to have a sling on each arm for 4-6 weeks, it's basically the same recovery time if you had fractured your clavicle, a plate is used to stabilize it which aids in the healing. There a few surgeons in the U.S. who will do it and the cost is 10k per clavicle. It carries less of a risk than LL contrary to what people here like to talk out of their ass. Remember, every surgery here is crazy except limb lengthening to most of the members here. It's the only one that's "justifiable". They rather waste their time berating other members than actually having meaningful/logical discussions. Which is why almost every thread about anything almost always turns into an argument of some sort. If you want more info pm me.

onemorefoot

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 01:06:43 AM »

There is a surgery for clavicles which requires making a cut (osteotomy) in the bone and taking a bone graft from either your own bone such as hip or cadaver bone (dead people's bone/doner bone) You will not be able to use one of your arms and will only be able to do one clavicle at once, you could do both but it would be hell. You'll need to have a sling on each arm for 4-6 weeks, it's basically the same recovery time if you had fractured your clavicle, a plate is used to stabilize it which aids in the healing. There a few surgeons in the U.S. who will do it and the cost is 10k per clavicle. It carries less of a risk than LL contrary to what people here like to talk out of their ass. Remember, every surgery here is crazy except limb lengthening to most of the members here. It's the only one that's "justifiable". They rather waste their time berating other members than actually having meaningful/logical discussions. Which is why almost every thread about anything almost always turns into an argument of some sort. If you want more info pm me.
You are right in everything unfortunately, just people have to understand that this is a limb lengthening forum, just limbs. About almost every topic turning into joke is right, becuase one wants to help And then one assh+++ comes And hits you in the face, then you try to Fix the argument And the genius continues hitting you And never ends, they hit you even ir they are wrong!
Budget will determine my future.

bitteusz

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2023, 01:27:51 PM »

can you please provide the doctors which to the clavicle lengthening for 10k each?

p00293

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2023, 12:05:53 AM »

I only know of Dr Leif Rodgers and Eppley who does clavicle lengthening. But it's not 10k, when I inquired it was $51,000.

I do think it has some merit tbh, but at that price point it's only really if you have money to burn given wider clavicles arent going to provide nearly the same amount of social benefit as being taller. I'd I had a spare 50k lying around I might consider it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up