Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More success with women after LL  (Read 3068 times)

Interested

• Visitor
More success with women after LL
« on: June 17, 2017, 01:26:52 PM »

Dear All,
I would like to have the opinion of people who made LL about this topic: do you have more success with women after LL (I mean more sex to be direct) ? What is your size?
Thank you

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: More success with women after LL
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 03:11:09 PM »

What is your size?

Are you sure about what kind of lengthening we are talking here?

Interested

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 04:35:11 PM »

Are you sure about what kind of lengthening we are talking here?

Of course, i'm not retarded, why do you ask the question?

I guess that common goals of lots of men is to gain height to be more seducive but I would like to have their experience?

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 06:07:30 PM »

This is kind of obvious, this is the kind of thing that makes people in reddit smile when the know about the ll community, I am not being rude, but if you do this surgery do mostly for yourself.
Budget will determine my future.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 06:47:31 PM »

Oh the irony

Interested

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 03:53:55 PM »

This is kind of obvious, this is the kind of thing that makes people in reddit smile when the know about the ll community, I am not being rude, but if you do this surgery do mostly for yourself.

Thank you for your answer. However, how can we do that only for ourself? Just to look oursrlf in the mirror and think oh i look fine now? There are always goals behind LL
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 04:33:15 PM by Interested »

onemorefoot

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 05:13:10 PM »

That is why I said mostly for yourself, be good with yourself, what other people think is very important, but is more important what you think. According to the people here, that have been operated,  the dating success is increased.
Budget will determine my future.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 05:48:04 PM »

I guess that common goals of lots of men is to gain height to be more seducive but I would like to have their experience?

LOL, not everyone. I could say I did it more for men than for women. I just don't like being worse than average in anything. I would do more lengthening to reach 1.80 m but it would be unwise. Being taller is better aesthethically, longer reach and more weight (fight advantage), people naturally see you as more dominant, etc. Unfortunately only some of these advantages are gained after LL. I think women like taller men, the taller the better until you reach 1.90 m depending on the girl.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 09:31:07 PM »

LOL, not everyone. I could say I did it more for men than for women. I just don't like being worse than average in anything. I would do more lengthening to reach 1.80 m but it would be unwise. Being taller is better aesthethically, longer reach and more weight (fight advantage), people naturally see you as more dominant, etc. Unfortunately only some of these advantages are gained after LL. I think women like taller men, the taller the better until you reach 1.90 m depending on the girl.
From 1.80 to 1.90 a man's height is excellent. Some women tend to prefer men closer to the first while some others men closer to the second border.
Between these heights, face and body (muscles, symmetry etc) play the biggest role as whose man women will find more attractive and not height per se.

Personally, I was more closed to myself before LL and I was afraid more of rejection. That said, 2 of my 3 best looking gf's were with me before LL and the third that was with her after LL said sometimes that I would have been better if I was taller, something the girls before LL never mentioned.
Also, many women told me that with some extra height I would have been perfect so these women would have easily rejected me before LL.
So yes, LL helps a lot in dating but still there are some borders that defines the success you have.
If you are still less than 5.7 after LL then the difference will be minimal, if you reach a height between 5.8 and 5.10 you'd see a good difference and if you become more than 5.11 then the difference would be huge.
So what matters more is your final height.

I was 1.68 before LL and 1.75,5 after, both morning heights. At evening I am 2cm less.

Interested

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 10:04:00 AM »

Hi, can we really say that LL people (if I can say so) are more dominant as I could read that you recover maybe 80% of your capacities after? 

6FeetSoon

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 11:43:59 AM »

Hi, can we really say that LL people (if I can say so) are more dominant as I could read that you recover maybe 80% of your capacities after?

He didnt say they ARE more dominant, he said people naturally SEE or perceive them as more dominant, which is generally true. Society often chooses its leaders based on physical attributes such as height.

For example there's that great statistic (copy and pasting here): "In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6'2″ or taller"

RealTrump

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 01:11:48 PM »

My size is about 5cm, I have bad luck with women. LL did not help me and it will not help you.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 08:00:57 PM »

My size is about 5cm, I have bad luck with women. LL did not help me and it will not help you.

Maybe you should stop trying to grab them by the...
 ;)
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Interested

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 03:04:37 PM »

He didnt say they ARE more dominant, he said people naturally SEE or perceive them as more dominant, which is generally true. Society often chooses its leaders based on physical attributes such as height.

For example there's that great statistic (copy and pasting here): "In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6'2″ or taller"

So this my feeling about this whole story. The shift is mostly in the mind: i'm taller now, i'm more of a man (or dominant or whatever), so I can hit girls. However, you could remove the first part part of the sentence and get the same result.

Concerning the statistics you mentionned, it is US first, then it leaves round 40% of smaller people

helloworld

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 05:57:14 PM »

What do you mean with 5cm? Do you mean 5 ft?
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

Datum

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 06:09:59 PM »

He's talking about his dck
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

considerations

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 05:43:28 PM »

You know why? Because you're ugly inside. Try as you can with the outside, no one will ever want anything to do with the sociopath inside. Unfortunate but true. Your money will be better spent on therapy and self improvement.

Is this guy just allowed free reins to just troll as he wills? What is the policy on flaming on these boards?
Pages: [1]   Go Up