Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Russian and other Eastern Europe Doctors  (Read 775 times)

considerations

• Visitor
Russian and other Eastern Europe Doctors
« on: June 23, 2017, 01:01:53 AM »

Hi,

I've been reading this site for a while and I was planning to go with Paley or German doctors until I started seeing the feedback from people who went to Russia.

I'm looking to gain at least 4cm through bl tibial lengthening. Can anyone please point me to any comprehensive list where I can compare doctors from the stated region along with the cost and what is included.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT - I've been clicking on the wrong "directory" sticky above. I've found the right thread. If there's any other doctors not currently in the list, kindly share.
Thanks

RealTrump

Re: Russian and other Eastern Europe Doctors
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 03:36:39 AM »

Can we be honest here? No one in the history of this forum ever considers both Paley and Russians. You either have 100k for the best doctors, or you don't.

Now go use that search feature and learn something new.

onemorefoot

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 03:45:06 AM »

4 cm in the lower legs are easy, you dont need Paley, stay with external fixators, you Will be done in 6 months.
Budget will determine my future.

considerations

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 05:36:49 PM »

Can we be honest here? No one in the history of this forum ever considers both Paley and Russians. You either have 100k for the best doctors, or you don't.

Now go use that search feature and learn something new.

How come there's always one of you on every board? I'm not super wealthy that a 90% discount for comparable outcomes is no big deal to me. So yea, I'm poor and failed with a search. You'll still be a miserable cu''nt tomorrow.

considerations

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 05:38:07 PM »

How come there's always one of you on every board? I'm not super wealthy that a 90% discount for comparable outcomes is no big deal to me. So yea, I'm poor and failed with a search. You'll still be a miserable cu''nt tomorrow.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up