Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: concerned about proportions  (Read 3076 times)

Moon knight

concerned about proportions
« on: July 06, 2017, 02:46:13 PM »

i saw someone talking about torso length when it came to ll surgery i am new to this btw and i saw on it that someone said at 6'2 he looked bad but i have the same size of torso as that guy and now i feel concerned he said his torso size was 23 inches which is what mine is also my inseam if anyone wants to know is 87cm if it helps its just made me feel a little awkward about myself can anyone help
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

onemorefoot

Re: concerned about proportions
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 08:09:43 PM »

How many cm are you planning? If you exceed some relative limits you Will look out no doubt, if you stay in the 4 inches zone, almost nobody Will look bad, remeber that looking bad or good depends on which person is telling you, there are people Who only like to cackle, perfect proportions dont exist in real Life.
Budget will determine my future.

Moon knight

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:45:32 PM »

Oh no i'm not interested in doing LL myself i just found this forum and saw someone who was 5'10 and wanting to get to 6'2 but he had the same size torso length as me 23 inch and i am just worried that i am really disportionate now as i am already 6'2 the only difference between me and the guy in the forum was inseam my is 87cm and his is 77cm so the only difference was like 10cm (4 inches) so i am worried i look really odd at my natural body height/size
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

google42

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 09:18:54 PM »

No one probably pays any attention to your proportions in real life. You most likely look normal so don't worry about it.

Moon knight

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 09:23:57 PM »

thats ok it was just i saw one person commented on the dudes pics saying the 6'2 pic looked really bad he made mock ups of himself and it got me just worried

onemorefoot

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 09:42:33 PM »

Ah ok, I thought you wanted It, but you are already tall, dont worry for proportions, you can see people with different kinds of bodies depending on the race too, maybe that person that you say that wrote that he looked vas was only one, the majority didnt have that opinión.

Moon knight

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 09:52:06 PM »

well that's true it was mainly the torso issue that was getting to me as i always believed 23 inch 60 cm was pretty accurate for some 6'2 187 cm but seeing other people saying the torso and leg length can differ actually does help alot

onemorefoot

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 10:04:26 PM »

Yes, here, there have been a lot of discussions about proportions, there are people that are naturally a height, but they voy very long legs ir very long torso, the tall guys, normally have long legs.

Moon knight

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 10:09:18 PM »

yea i think thats where all my height is in my legs for example i even have sitting height of like 94cm 95 in the morning in your opinion would you say that the 23 inch torso and sitting height of 94cm is short or average or ok for someone 6'2 i know 187 is technology 6'1 and 3 quarters but it is just easier to say 6'2

biggerdreams

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2017, 10:25:55 PM »

Remember this forum is hypersensitive to everything regarding height and proportions. People in the real world have a lot more to worry about than what your proportions are.

Moon knight

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 10:29:55 PM »

true true at the end of the day there's nothing really to worry about suppose at the end of the day it really doesn't matter i'm a good 6'2 anyway

TIBIKE200

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 11:04:17 PM »

true true at the end of the day there's nothing really to worry about suppose at the end of the day it really doesn't matter i'm a good 6'2 anyway

Yeah. You are set for life according to this forum
I learned some stuff during this time

onemorefoot

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2017, 12:32:20 AM »

You have the best possible height.

Moon knight

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2017, 01:12:14 AM »

thank you however i just want to know what your thoughts are on the torso length issue i'm facing and if it is the norm in your opinion at 23 inches

biggerdreams

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2017, 02:57:43 AM »

Why does a 6'2 guy come to a LL forum to ask about proportions... weird.

onemorefoot

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2017, 03:51:41 AM »

thank you however i just want to know what your thoughts are on the torso length issue i'm facing and if it is the norm in your opinion at 23 inches
Your torso size is normal for your height, are you skinny? Becuase that can affect Sitting height, Also your inseam is in the normal range, that means that your torso should be normal too, you dont have long legs for your height, you have average legs.

Pizzagate

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2017, 08:44:08 AM »

This thread is useless to begin with. Can we go back to diaries that matter? Thanks guys

Moon knight

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2017, 07:13:11 PM »

my friend told me about limb lengthening and i wanted to see what it was like because i thought it was a really interesting surgery and then i found the forum i wanted to see people's story about their LL surgery

onemorefoot

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2017, 09:21:22 PM »

This risky surgery is not the dream of anyone, is a hurdle, wish something can be done to make It easier, you have to think thrice about this, with internal methods is even more risky, externals are safer, as all we know.

biggerdreams

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2017, 09:48:55 PM »

This thread is useless to begin with. Can we go back to diaries that matter? Thanks guys

People are not getting LL everyday and many of them do not write diaries so you won't see new content everyday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up