Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why Long Tibias are Attractive  (Read 5554 times)

Sibirsky

Why Long Tibias are Attractive
« on: July 13, 2017, 03:19:46 PM »

Because Ryan Gosling

And CRonnie7

Which is why I think LLers might want to consider doing tibias before femurs if they don't need much height. Of course right after surgery you will look alien because of bad atrophy. But just keep building those calves and they will look just fine
176 cm before
184 cm after
-Walking, squatting, jogging slowly but not yet running
-Advocate of average height people wanting to be taller

TIBIKE200

Re: Why Long Tibias are Attractive
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 03:23:51 PM »

too long tibias/femurs both look bad. I advise you to stop thinking about the subject because it is pretty clear you are entering proportion neurosis territory.

Also both guys you published still have femurs much longer than their tibias
I learned some stuff during this time

TIBIKE200

I learned some stuff during this time

Sibirsky

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 03:39:23 PM »

No they are long compared to the average person. Long 3/4 shorts are always deceiving

176 cm before
184 cm after

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 03:56:34 PM »

All these men have long legs and maybe a little longer tibias than average but 1-2 cm max (relatively to their femurs).

Someone who does 7-8 cm tibia LL will have freakingly long tibias and if he already didn't have very short legs compared to his torso then his tibias would look very bad.

If someone wants 5-6 cm lengthening then doing tibias is better aesthetically but not more.

Sibirsky

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 04:08:44 PM »

All these men have long legs and maybe a little longer tibias than average but 1-2 cm max (relatively to their femurs).

Someone who does 7-8 cm tibia LL will have freakingly long tibias and if he already didn't have very short legs compared to his torso then his tibias would look very bad.

If someone wants 5-6 cm lengthening then doing tibias is better aesthetically but not more.

I would have to strongly disagree with that notion because I did add 8 cm and quantitively I still have normal proportions. All values were measured by my doc with X-Rays and if you'd like to see them I can post it in my journal:

Initial Femurs: 47.6 cm
Initial tibias: 38.1 cm
Added to tibias: 8.0 cm
Final tibias: 46.1 cm

So as you can see my body tolerated 8 cm quite well and they are still smaller than femurs. If I was shorter or had shorter femurs, than this may not have been the case. Which is why I am vehemently against the notion that EVERYONE who wants to do LL is subjugated to have to be within set limits of "5-6 cm on tibias" etc. Go to an expert, measure with X-Rays and see what they have to say. Rebuild the muscles during recovery and the proportions will be within normal limits if you followed docs advice

By the way BodyBuilder, what are your leg measurements post-7.5 cm lengthening? Trust me, I'm not demeaning you or anything, its just for comparisons sake
176 cm before
184 cm after

Body Builder

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 05:07:28 PM »

43.2 cm are my femurs and 41.1 are my tibias.
All these from a ct scan.

And sorry sibirsky but your tibias are way too long to be aesthetic even though they are still less than your femurs.
All these because you still had relatively long legs even before LL. I don't really care about proportions but from the pics I saw you have the most disproportionate tibias I ever saw in an LL patient. Mayve it was the shot, I don't know, but for sure your tibias are way longer than it should even after LL.

My legs were short even for my 1.68 height and that's why 7.5 cm on tibias don't look bad (not very good either though without clothes). Still my tibias would have looked much greater if they were 1.5cm less but I will add 5-6cm in my femurs and my legs will become proportionate again.

biggerdreams

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 06:05:03 PM »

Gosling has long tibia yes. CR7 femurs are much longer than his tibia.

You're also demonstrating selective attention. You are trying to find attractive men with long tibia.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 09:42:02 PM »

You forgot the GOAT:

So sexy.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up