Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To all people who are concerned about proportions  (Read 2111 times)

TIBIKE200

To all people who are concerned about proportions
« on: July 15, 2017, 03:56:38 AM »

The height thingy (specifically the thing regarding proportions suddenly came up because I was measuring pants with my GF) came back (this is why I am more active on the forum lately).

Anyway, after looking at teh boxer guy who was mocked about his use of lifts, I came about an interesting picture for proportion fanatics.
    This picture proves that torso length (and that includes neck and head) is almost non important at all. What appears to be THE MOST important thing is armspan.
Instead of writing more I will just post the pic so you guys can judge

http://imgur.com/TUINGIb

Two guys of the same height but completely different torso lengths but identical arm lengths
I learned some stuff during this time

biggerdreams

Re: To all people who are concerned about proportions
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 05:44:59 AM »

How does this prove that torso length doesn't matter? Just because it exist doesn't mean it doesn't look weird.

If you're short with a short torso, you're screwed in my opinion because you don't have any outs.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 01:16:45 PM »

How does this prove that torso length doesn't matter? Just because it exist doesn't mean it doesn't look weird.

If you're short with a short torso, you're screwed in my opinion because you don't have any outs.

It doesn't matter as much as people here think it does. I didn't mean it doesnt matter but going to a very popular beach in the Le Marche region of Italy (in which the population is very homogenous) I was shocked by how the "Marchigiani" looked like. Just like my Gf's father side of the family (who also happens to be from Le Marche) they are all tall (most guys there are 179-185) but they have redicoulusly long limbs and short torsos (When I pointed that out to my GF and her family they also agreed) but still it doesn't look bad at all. All are narrow long assed legged and also long arms.

Jack1066

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 01:18:20 PM »

I heard that as the generations grow most height is supposed to be gained in the limbs, not the torso.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 01:22:45 PM »

I heard that as the generations grow most height is supposed to be gained in the limbs, not the torso.

Yeah. There was a documentary I saw a few months ago about harmful chimical compounds all around us and how it has made the new male generation taller but short torsoed as they lack testosterone so their torso are shorter but their limbs much longer

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 04:19:25 PM »

Hardly. If you are 155 cms and have a 30 inch inseam, then yeah. But most guys are taller and well within the normal range of proportions.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

biggerdreams

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 05:10:12 AM »

It doesn't matter as much as people here think it does. I didn't mean it doesnt matter but going to a very popular beach in the Le Marche region of Italy (in which the population is very homogenous) I was shocked by how the "Marchigiani" looked like. Just like my Gf's father side of the family (who also happens to be from Le Marche) they are all tall (most guys there are 179-185) but they have redicoulusly long limbs and short torsos (When I pointed that out to my GF and her family they also agreed) but still it doesn't look bad at all. All are narrow long assed legged and also long arms.

Being devil's advocate. There are characteristics of entire races or ethnicities that are unfavorable. Just because there are examples that exist in this world doesn't mean it's favorable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up