Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 180 cm male wants to do surgery to reach 188cm  (Read 5984 times)

deniscef

180 cm male wants to do surgery to reach 188cm
« on: July 28, 2017, 12:52:21 AM »

Who doctor will alow me to proceed this surgery? I want to do some internal type like precise 2, somebody may help to choose the doctor too please? I'm from Brazil and here there's a doctor who operates via ISKD charging U$72000 with it  full packet but I need more options,I know that many doctor will refuse me because ofmy height, but I have height dysphoria and i feel myself very short and I have  the money to do it and I know the risks of it ,I want to.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

biggerdreams

Re: 180 cm male wants to do surgery to reach 188cm
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 02:56:23 AM »

No one can tell you which doctor to go with. Ultimately it will be who feels right for you.

There are plenty of doctors that will take your money

helloworld

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 06:55:39 AM »

Who doctor will alow me to proceed this surgery? I want to do some internal type like precise 2, somebody may help to choose the doctor too please? I'm from Brazil and here there's a doctor who operates via ISKD charging U$72000 with it  full packet but I need more options,I know that many doctor will refuse me because ofmy height, but I have height dysphoria and i feel myself very short and I have  the money to do it and I know the risks of it ,I want to.
I lived in Brazil and with 180,5 I felt short even though I was taller than average.
But do you really need to go to 188? That is more risky than going to 186, and should not improve the feeling about your height that much after you are already 186.
I decided at the time and still think that internal femur and Dr. Monegal and Dr. Rozbruch are best best options. Dr. Monegal is a bit less expensive than Dr. Rozbruch, so I went with him.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

deniscef

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 12:54:48 PM »

Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

deniscef

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 12:56:05 PM »

I lived in Brazil and with 180,5 I felt short even though I was taller than average.
But do you really need to go to 188? That is more risky than going to 186, and should not improve the feeling about your height that much after you are already 186.
I decided at the time and still think that internal femur and Dr. Monegal and Dr. Rozbruch are best best options. Dr. Monegal is a bit less expensive than Dr. Rozbruch, so I went with him.
thanks for your answer , May I ask  how much did you pay for it? What method did he use?  Voce é brasileiro mesmo rsrs, voce considerou  se operar no IAF?

Body Builder

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 02:45:36 PM »

If you felt short with 1.80 height in a country where the average man is 1.73, then Helloworld this is really worrying about you.

Deniscef, if you have the money go for it.
It is amost sure that with 8cm added to your already good height you'll end up with completely disproportionate huge legs with less functionality (and maybe much problems if you do it in a third world country like Brazil) but it doesn't matter. If you feel nice with yourself then good for you.

deniscef

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 03:01:48 PM »

If you felt short with 1.80 height in a country where the average man is 1.73, then Helloworld this is really worrying about you.

Deniscef, if you have the money go for it.
It is amost sure that with 8cm added to your already good height you'll end up with completely disproportionate huge legs with less functionality (and maybe much problems if you do it in a third world country like Brazil) but it doesn't matter. If you feel nice with yourself then good for you.
I do not believe that will have disproportionate only by 8cm cause my femur are pretty medium/short and i have 1,93 of wingspan. About less functionality, this doctor who proceeds ISKD for U$72k it's a excelent doctor with many experience in LL, he were former president of orthopedics here in Brazil. But my intention is to proceed with doctor Paley , Alex Monegal or even here in Brazil with new ISKD.

deniscef

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 03:08:40 PM »

About average height in Brazil .yeah that's correct number is 1,73m,but it changes in large amount by region to region, here where I live,my guess is the average height it's 1,80 m for sure, this region it's formed basic from italian and german imigrants, may  you catch my drift?

Knik

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 03:15:21 PM »

About average height in Brazil .yeah that's correct number is 1,73m,but it changes in large amount by region to region, here where I live,my guess is the average height it's 1,80 m for sure, this region it's formed basic from italian and german imigrants, may  you catch my drift?

what is you region ?
Looking for Pili

deniscef

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 03:27:48 PM »

Lajeado /Rio grande do sul

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 03:43:31 PM »

In a country where the average height is 1.73, there can't be a region where average man is 1.80.
Italians are not even 1.77 as average and Germans are less than 1.80 so even tbey are immigramts from there, average height can't be 7cm more than country's average.
We are talking about Brazil ffs, these average heights are only in some european countries, nowhere else in the world.

So if you think that with 1.80 you are average in Brazil, or short like Helloworld, then this is really worrying for you and I mean it.

deniscef

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 03:47:19 PM »

Am I crazy now? I go out on streets and I see loud and clear many people as tall as me or even more quite offen and I have the desire to be at lest 188 cm.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 03:48:31 PM »

So if you think that with 1.80 you are average in Brazil, or short like Helloworld, then this is really worrying for you and I mean it.

hEiGht dYspHoriA is reAlaTive!111

YungGud

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2017, 03:50:55 PM »

I like when somebody claim they morning +in shoes height and than talking that they are not tall enough  :)
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Body Builder

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2017, 03:54:54 PM »

Am I crazy now? I go out on streets and I see loud and clear many people as tall as me or even more quite offen and I have the desire to be at lest 188 cm.
From what you say and the height you want to be "at least", yes it seems that your mental conditon is not normal.

deniscef

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 04:09:04 PM »

Dude, Everybody here is not happy about your height or do you believe that some men with 196 cm it's here quarreling about some surgery very expensive and it takes mounths to recover?

deniscef

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 04:10:40 PM »

I see many people in this forum with 178 cm and 180 cm unhappy about its height
 , so I believe this people are not crazy/insane  ,and more to undergo to this surgery to increase only 5cm I think it does not worth the suffering and the money

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »

, so I believe this people are not crazy/insane  ,and more to undergo to this surgery to increase only 5cm I think it does not worth the suffering and the money
They are not much, they don't come from a country with 1.73 average height and they don't want "at least" to become 1.88.
And it is more crazy at this height to do "at least" 8cm lengthening than doing 5-6 cm and have much less risks and an excellent height.

Anyway if you have the money then go to Rozbruch and do it. Your topic does not offer something to the forum imo.

deniscef

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 05:17:06 PM »

To me this could offer much reward this topic, cause I want to have some tips from people who has the same height as myself and have done this surgery,I want to choose the best option to do my surgery,And you bodybuilder does no seen something very important  that the increase of height will make me more happier in my life, if to you 1,80m and 1,87m it's de same, so 1,70 it's thw same as 1,77m, cause 7 cm it's nothing to you, but to me it is. You're boring person.

Knik

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2017, 05:26:37 PM »

To be honest most of people here, and that's my case, would still be insecure at 5'11. Even if we would be average in your country (I already feel average in mine) but because Internet.
Looking for Pili

Penguinn

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2017, 05:52:09 PM »

You just can't compare a 5'11 guy taking memes too seriously to a <5'5 guy seeing everyone tower over him in real life.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2017, 06:10:18 PM »

Yeah so just to make everyone go back to earth. The vast majority of people outside of this forum in the streets will have the opinion that people like Penguinn, BodyBuilder and me are crazy for having had our legs broken just for height considering we were functional adults and not even medically short (dwarfs, etc).

However, to think that people above 180 cm would feel so miserable and would go so far as to break their legs, the vast majority of people would say they ARE JUST MENTALLY DERANGED AND DELUSIONAL. I can't say I disagree with them.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Body Builder

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2017, 10:21:04 PM »

To me this could offer much reward this topic, cause I want to have some tips from people who has the same height as myself and have done this surgery,I want to choose the best option to do my surgery,And you bodybuilder does no seen something very important  that the increase of height will make me more happier in my life, if to you 1,80m and 1,87m it's de same, so 1,70 it's thw same as 1,77m, cause 7 cm it's nothing to you, but to me it is. You're boring person.
If you want the best option, then do a research on the forum and stop you and others opening topics about their personal cases like they have any major difference than the other people who want to do or did LL.

And yes, maybe I am boring but for sure I am not mentally unstable to need "at least" 8cm to feel happy with an 1.80 initial height, in Brazil.

I think that mods should stop all these topics where anyone says " I am x height, I want x cm lengthening which is the best method for me " as they don't offer anything to the others and because if all these people who start these topics have done a little research, they could have known what is the best option for them.

doomsday

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2017, 11:23:15 PM »

You just can't compare a 5'11 guy taking memes too seriously to a <5'5 guy seeing everyone tower over him in real life.
Why you're not banning pure stupidity and trolling?

deniscef

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2017, 11:30:31 PM »

I mentioned at least 8 cm because to undergo something very pricey and heavily(the surgery) has to be for something that make the difference, and 8cm  it's 60%per cent more than 5cm, relax buildbody We're here to lear,teach and discuss.

onemorefoot

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2017, 12:02:14 AM »

That would include you
Budget will determine my future.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2017, 12:15:44 AM »

They are not much, they don't come from a country with 1.73 average height and they don't want "at least" to become 1.88.
And it is more crazy at this height to do "at least" 8cm lengthening than doing 5-6 cm and have much less risks and an excellent height.

Anyway if you have the money then go to Rozbruch and do it. Your topic does not offer something to the forum imo.

Gotta agree with you on every single point there, even tho we have different opinions on other things.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

google42

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2017, 02:14:29 AM »

I don't understand why people want to be taller than everyone else. If 1.80 is average in Brazil where you're living ( which it's probably not) then what's wrong with being average height?

Thatdude950

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2017, 03:19:13 AM »

You're comparing yourself to other members of the asylum.

It's normal here because this is a fking nut house. Anywhere else you're fonnna be called crazy for considering this surgery

Bander72

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2017, 04:01:38 AM »

This would be like me being 6 "1 in the united states and needing at least 8 cm to be 6"4. This is the issue with height neurosis that makes us think people are taller than they are. I would advise op to wear some 5 cm lifts and see if your view changes.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Penguinn

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2017, 04:59:14 AM »

This is stupidity maybe, but trolling, no. I can't ban new members for being 180cms tall.

Would like everyone's thoughts on this: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4671.0
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up