Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 21 Year Old Female Seeking Advice  (Read 6080 times)

SeekingSentimetres

• Visitor
21 Year Old Female Seeking Advice
« on: August 01, 2017, 10:20:54 AM »

Hi everyone. I have been lurking on this forum for some time now and now I guess it's time I start my journey. But for that I need advice from the many users here especially the ones who have undergone this surgery. I may not know everything which is why I'm seeking advice but I am fully convinced that this surgery will bring great benefit to me

So I'm about 168 cm although that's average it's not tall enough for modelling. I have many guys saying I have a 9/10 face and that I should be a model but unfortunately I just don't cut it in terms of height. Female models here only have a chance if they're 5' 7 or above.

So my plan is to add about 5 cm. Because I may need to reveal under the knee in photo shoots and my upper leg is quite stubby and looks shorter I want to lengthen my upper leg bone. I think doing femurs externally is a great idea because it's the cheaper option but I don't know for sure and would welcome feedback

I can't wait to hear from you guys!

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: 21 Year Old Female Seeking Advice
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 10:56:58 AM »

You want to do modelling after external femur LL lol.

Knik

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 12:06:30 PM »

You want to do modelling after external femur LL lol.

why she couldn't ? stop thinking you will look like Manute Bol with LL
but you should not, in truth 168 cm is already above female average (where you from ?)
And there is already many 5'6 models, even some famous ones. You are rating yourself 9/10, if it's the case 5cm won't change anything, I promise it.

Except that, internal could be a better choice for femur. 5cm is good. If you make it, good luck.

Looking for Pili

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 12:51:56 PM »

but you should not, in truth 168 cm is already above female average (where you from ?)
And there is already many 5'6 models, even some famous ones. You are rating yourself 9/10, if it's the case 5cm won't change anything, I promise it.

Except that, internal could be a better choice for femur. 5cm is good. If you make it, good luck.
Only from the scars external femur has she couldn't.
Furthermore, proportions for a model is the most important thing and 5 cm in femurs would make her legs seem weird. Women imo should do tibias only, long femurs for a woman is unaesthetic.
And finally, whoever does LL to become a model is moron imo because there would be, even a small, gait disturbance and a disproportion in legs which are enough to not be able to become a successful model.

So if you have a 9/10 face and with a 1.68 height you can become a glamour model.
Forget LL and catwalks.

Bander72

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 12:53:22 PM »

Oh lol Ill give you a hint he was the atagonist in the lion king.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Knik

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 01:07:16 PM »

Only from the scars external femur has she couldn't.
Furthermore, proportions for a model is the most important thing and 5 cm in femurs would make her legs seem weird. Women imo should do tibias only, long femurs for a woman is unaesthetic.
And finally, whoever does LL to become a model is moron imo because there would be, even a small, gait disturbance and a disproportion in legs which are enough to not be able to become a successful model.

So if you have a 9/10 face and with a 1.68 height you can become a glamour model.
Forget LL and catwalks.

longer femur are always weird
Looking for Pili

tallertree

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 01:14:09 PM »

i thought tall girls usually have longer femurs

look at Hannah Stocking(177cm) for example, her femurs look quite long and she looks amazing

Knik

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 01:28:29 PM »

i thought tall girls usually have longer femurs

look at Hannah Stocking(177cm) for example, her femurs look quite long and she looks amazing

Hannah Stocking don't really have long legs for her height if she is a honest 177
Looking for Pili

tallertree

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 01:40:42 PM »

maybe not but i think her femurs are quite long compared to her tibias and i think this is quite usual for females when i look at pictures of tall female friends i have

SeekingSentimetres

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2017, 12:50:22 AM »

Im from Sweden. I think the average for girls my age are 170 cm. I wouldn't consider myself significantly short, but not tall either. Do men find longer tibias or longer femurs to be more attractive? I think we can agree at least that longer legs are nicer though

biggerdreams

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2017, 06:17:32 AM »

If your face is 9/10 and you have a good figure then you don't need LL to be a model. Yes you won't be a runway model but even with 5cm you probably won't be a runway model anyway. Even if you were 5'10" being a runway model is more than just being tall, you have to have significant connections in the industry to be successful.

If you are truly a 9/10 you'll have far more success being a print model and/or building a social media presence.

tallertree

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2017, 10:03:46 AM »

Im from Sweden aswell and i would say the female average is between 165-175, swedish girls are tall. Som folk redan nämnt så är den externa metoden inte att rekommendera eftersom dina ben kommer att fyllas  av ärr.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:48:49 AM by tallertree »

Auron

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2017, 10:28:50 AM »

If you are thinking of doing it externally I'd advise you not to go through with it.

Body Builder

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2017, 11:22:12 AM »

Im from Sweden. I think the average for girls my age are 170 cm. I wouldn't consider myself significantly short, but not tall either. Do men find longer tibias or longer femurs to be more attractive? I think we can agree at least that longer legs are nicer though
Long femurs makes the body look bulkier. In no way I'd like a girl with long femurs.
That said, I find it unattractive for a girl to do LL but if you want it that bad go for tibias.
But you'd have to forget modelling, your proportions won't be good even if you lengthen just 5cm and maybe your gait won't be excellent too.

Knik

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2017, 12:05:19 PM »

Im from Sweden aswell and i would say the female average is between 165-175, swedish girls are tall. Som folk redan nämnt så är den externa metoden inte att rekommendera eftersom dina ben kommer att fyllas  av ärr.

175 cm as average, you don't really imagine how it is
Swedish female average is probably around 5'5"5 5'6
That would say Swedish female are like south european men, no way even for 170
Looking for Pili

InferiorityComplex

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2017, 09:34:29 AM »

Are you doing this to become a model? You will be 22 before if not any complications, i know a lot of Swedish girl models who are already out at 25...No matter how much bio oil / citrus / laser you will still have somewhat visible scars which limits you as a model further.

If you do this to feel better in a country where everyone look like gods, then contact me :)

Knik

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2017, 09:58:53 AM »

Are you doing this to become a model? You will be 22 before if not any complications, i know a lot of Swedish girl models who are already out at 25...No matter how much bio oil / citrus / laser you will still have somewhat visible scars which limits you as a model further.

If you do this to feel better in a country where everyone look like gods, then contact me :)

Na, that will be visible at least on photography. That should disappear with time or be less visible if the scars are good and small
And it's true, now agencies are looking for very young models. Like 16 yo
Looking for Pili

Thatdude950

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2017, 10:38:30 AM »

It makes *no* sense to do this, lol.

Your walking will be affected
You'll have scars
Financially you'll be in a huge hole

And that's assuming a best case scenario with no complications.

The medical technology is not there yet. Seriously- forget it.

Knik

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2017, 12:53:09 PM »

You'll have scars

Of course, all of these is not the case for male  :) Don't be dumb.
Stop trying to scare newbies.
Looking for Pili

patientprivacy

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2017, 03:19:02 PM »

Don't feed the troll. This user isn't genuine. She was inventing   about things she read in old forum, and mods had the delete her fake  .

Chap

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2018, 09:54:11 AM »

Getting ext. Tibias wd be the best option for 5 cm (considering cost and safety both). I am planning the same too. PM me if you need some other relevant advice, would be happy to help.

myloginacct

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2018, 11:04:34 AM »

Women should really try avoiding this surgery. It's a blossoming industry, but the cases with complications involving women are too notable to be just statistical noise.

myloginacct

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2018, 12:31:33 PM »

Funny how Guichet wrote this some years back.

If you're asian and female, you should forget about this surgery. If you're just female, you should spend double or triple the amount of time doing research, gathering funds, and thinking about this whole thing. If you think you can do this surgery to get "beautiful, long, model legs", you just don't know anything about it. By the way, we have a reported death from last year; an African-American woman of normal weight died after attempting to go through external femoral lengthening (cause of death was fat embolism). I just can't see too many reasons why an at-risk group would be willing to risk so much of their finances and health for this, specially when the gains won't be life-changing.

Anyway: remember that no LL doctor has ever had CLL performed on themselves. Limb discrepancy, corrections and reconstructions in children are what keep them going and help them maintain their moral compass. CLL patients are just willing lab rats. The fact that some act as salesmen towards these procedures could make one to become wary. The most moral doctors seem to have height limits and don't actively advertise their CLL activity.

myloginacct

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2018, 01:18:10 PM »

You'll have scars

YellowSpike

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2018, 01:44:14 PM »

Doing LL as a 9/10 woman to be a model..........

OP, assuming you really are that good looking and are 5'6", there is absolutely zero to gain from you doing LL. You are, in my opinion, the perfect height for a female already, and if you're that good looking, life should be easy for you (especially dating/social presence). I have a 9/10 face, but as a 5'5"+ guy, my height completely negated that. Now at 5'8.25" and my looks, I'm doing just fine and very happy with myself. More height would be nice, but there is no way in hell I would do another LL.

Please do not do LL. You absolutely do not need it.

YellowSpike

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2018, 01:46:23 PM »

dupe

myloginacct

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2018, 04:40:51 PM »

Getting ext. Tibias wd be the best option for 5 cm (considering cost and safety both). I am planning the same too. PM me if you need some other relevant advice, would be happy to help.

Don't listen to this person and don't go into this surgery without research and lots of thinking.

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2018, 10:45:49 AM »

Hate to break this to you but agree with the discouragers here.  You are a little deluded if you think you can break into the modelling world with this surgery.
21 is already a little old to start, but by the time you've had this barbaric procedure done and assuming all goes well and you somewhat return to normality after a few years with the battle wounds to show for it.. you get the drift.
There are already thousands upon thousands of girls with 10/10 faces and with the required height to be models, yet very few make any significant inroads.
As a man who put 4 inches on his femurs with internal, you can look at my photos at the link below, but considerations are very different for men and women.
Pursue other stuff as already suggested above.
Best of luck.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9023.0

jobi2003

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2018, 08:44:25 PM »

what are the risks that this surgery presents to a female vs a male?

edwardv6

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2018, 11:53:14 PM »

It's cool you're trying to keep it positive but make sure you know what you're talking about. Unless you're Kate Moss, you're not walking the runway at 5'6, assuming TS is thinking about runway modeling, imagine having done LL and having to wear 5+ inch heels.

For once I can agree mostly with Body Builder only I wouldn't flat out say forget being a runway model as there have been several ~170cm models on ANTM who have done very well, but be open and look into other forms of modeling as well.
banned for flaming/hostility
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up