Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Naveen Talwar (New Delhi, India) Rockland Hospitals  (Read 46995 times)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Doctor talwar
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2021, 06:02:41 AM »

Naveen talwar. Doctor's legit. My problems are 1.I don't see any proof of his fellowship from Paley, 2. Looks really old. Might have dementia like sleepy Joe, 3. The price is unbelievably cheap.

Would love to see some evidence corroborating the fancy educational and professional record that I saw in the doctor details section.

During my consultation with Dr Verma, it was revealed that Dr Talwar would be in the OR as a supervisor of the team, but that he personally doesn't operate for CLL. The doctors at that time doing the procedure would consist of Dr Verma and Dr Gurdeep Singh Ratra.  Some others managed to see him after me to seek advice after Dr Sringari operated on them, but that's the most I've heard.

He did embellish to at least one person about his experience with Dr Paley though, and Dr Dhawan didn't have a good opinion of him, but I don't know if that's a personal bias thing or what since they worked at the same hospital at one point.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2021, 09:16:38 AM »

I talked to Doctor Parihar and he said that Doctor Paley also has an Ilizarov basics course that he taught at some point, but that Doctor Talwar was never a fellow of Paley, he just took that course. If Doctor Talwar says he did a fellowship with him then I think he is fibbing.
Sh1t. I was actually considering him.
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

Plan- LON tibia 6 cm, LON femur 5 cm

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2021, 09:17:28 AM »

During my consultation with Dr Verma, it was revealed that Dr Talwar would be in the OR as a supervisor of the team, but that he personally doesn't operate for CLL. The doctors at that time doing the procedure would consist of Dr Verma and Dr Gurdeep Singh Ratra.  Some others managed to see him after me to seek advice after Dr Sringari operated on them, but that's the most I've heard.

He did embellish to at least one person about his experience with Dr Paley though, and Dr Dhawan didn't have a good opinion of him, but I don't know if that's a personal bias thing or what since they worked at the same hospital at one point.
Thank you so much. Kilokahn you're a Godsend.
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

Plan- LON tibia 6 cm, LON femur 5 cm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up