Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is lying  (Read 3935 times)

Bander72

Re: Who is lying
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2017, 09:12:02 AM »

and where you put Mitkovic ?
He don't have many diaries, but good results

I would put in the middle because his inter nail had failed before and was faulty and some have complained about his work.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Four Inch

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2017, 11:38:22 AM »

Many users agree you look like members of a cult. That could explain why you act like this. The doctor has used brainwashing techniques with Musicmaker, Helloworld, you and others.

Many users agree that you a nothing but troll!  Which is more likely, that patients are all members of a Monegal cult or your are a troll that has no connection to Monegal but spends all of his time posting about Monegal.

There is terrific support group when staying at the MICs since Monegal recommends that his patients stay at MICs while we are here in Barcelona. I have now been at MICs on two separate occasions from more that a month at a time.  Each time I have met and hung out with many other patients here at MICs; it's a great built in support group.  It's certainly not a cult but it is a great support group where we create a bond with one another.

deniscef

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2017, 11:45:04 PM »

I trust Dr monegal, the troll launches many accusation without any proof, I do not believe in words , I believe in facts and proofs.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up