Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL Forum Admins please make me a moderator  (Read 2776 times)

PatientZero

LL Forum Admins please make me a moderator
« on: September 06, 2017, 04:47:00 PM »

Hi everyone, former patient and LL legend here.

I'd like to make a request for moderator status, because you guys are doing an awful job. This forum has become a cesspool for  , lies and mental illness and it won't get better anytime soon.

Once I become a moderator, first things I'm going to do are ban the following:

1. Dumbass people
2. Liars
3. People who don't use the search bar
4. Medical students/"LL experts"
5. People who measure themselves to 2+ decimal places
6. That LLUser guy and his 8 clone accounts

This list is subject to change. Thanks for reading friends and vote for me.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

patientprivacy

Re: LL Forum Admins please make me a moderator
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 04:55:10 PM »

You would ban everybody then! LMFAO

TIBIKE200

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 05:10:09 PM »

How exactly are you going to know who lies and who doesn't?

You might be lying as well for being a past patient. But asking for photo proofs from people is problematic since people would like to keep their privacy
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 06:33:35 PM »

Get out beggar

Bander72

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 09:56:16 PM »

So you want free reigns to be a dictator here. I do agree that they should name 1 or 2 people more as mods since the mods have a life and can't monitor the forum every day.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Datum

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 07:24:57 PM »

No. You aren't fair. Lluser should be unbanned because he told the truth about the guy who died (not Monegal patient) and Musicmaker's new complication. His stories are real unlike other people here
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

Penguinn

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 04:42:14 PM »

I chose a bad time to go on a hiatus, I was busy with life. Apologies. The #1 and by far the biggest problem we have is the Monegal debate. Us mods are discussing it and it was my suggestion to make a thread about it and throw EVERY Monegal related thread in there. It'll be a clusterf*ck, but it's better than the rest of the forum being one. Besides, both sides seem passionate enough to sort through a thread like that to continue the debate. We can't just ban the accusers or defenders because we don't know what the truth is, but we can sure as hell redirect them.

The Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 07:28:34 PM »

I chose a bad time to go on a hiatus, I was busy with life. Apologies. The #1 and by far the biggest problem we have is the Monegal debate. Us mods are discussing it and it was my suggestion to make a thread about it and throw EVERY Monegal related thread in there. It'll be a clusterf*ck, but it's better than the rest of the forum being one. Besides, both sides seem passionate enough to sort through a thread like that to continue the debate. We can't just ban the accusers or defenders because we don't know what the truth is, but we can sure as hell redirect them.
Hi Penguin,it is the wisest decision.As I said in a previous post,the best option is to let the external reader getting an own idea about this "topic" by reading what have to say both parts.Censoring the "accusers" or the "defenders" it is not a good idea.
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Deads

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 10:28:20 PM »

Hahahaha... I popped my head in and nothing has changed. I just had to login to say vote PatientZero! .... but really, what chance do you stand? You're just a Jr member. Old mate LLuser has a bigger fan base AND he's a Snr member. You're gunna get LLroasted!!

That Monegal debate still going on?? ... and more to the question, are you still here PZ. Or did you just pop your head for a laugh and find yourself needing to say something as did I?

Hope you're all well. Peace out midgits ✌️

PatientZero

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2017, 10:56:50 PM »

Hey Deads, glad to see you alive. Just swinging by to troll a bit for fun.

Hope to come back and write a Dumbass-free Guide to LL. Most of that article will focus on how to stop being an idiot. The LL part is actually easier.

Datum

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 11:13:39 PM »

LLuser was right and should be unbanned. One guy died after femur fracture in MIC (not Monegal patient) and Musicmaker had a new surgery. Musicmaker said complication isn't related to LL but she had new surgery with Monegal. She said a new bone brok. I don't know if that makes sense but LLuser didn't lie. I agree people who post fake should be banned. I asked my sources and they don't know LonghairGirl and her stories.

PatientZero

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2017, 11:21:31 PM »

LLuser was right and should be unbanned. One guy died after femur fracture in MIC (not Monegal patient) and Musicmaker had a new surgery. Musicmaker said complication isn't related to LL but she had new surgery with Monegal. She said a new bone brok. I don't know if that makes sense but LLuser didn't lie. I agree people who post fake should be banned. I asked my sources and they don't know LonghairGirl and her stories.

LLUser told a lot of true things, and false things. He was also toxic and a stalker.

If the guy who died at the MICs is just another random person who died in Spain, why for the 100th time why did you bring this to my thread. Why are you making my moderator nomination into a Monegal thread?

Datum, I would ban you for being a dumbass. Category 1 ban.

Datum

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 08:37:19 PM »

LLUser told a lot of true things, and false things. He was also toxic and a stalker.

If the guy who died at the MICs is just another random person who died in Spain, why for the 100th time why did you bring this to my thread. Why are you making my moderator nomination into a Monegal thread?

Datum, I would ban you for being a dumbass. Category 1 ban.

Of course he told the truth and he should be unbanned. The guy who died wasn't a random person who died in Spain. He shared livingroom with Monegal patients doe no Monegal patient, and Musicmaker had surgery with Monegal again, and he wrote in this forum she left for work but she was hospital. People who tell the truth shouldn't be banned.
Pages: [1]   Go Up