Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am just 10% of what I could have been than than if I was the right height  (Read 7420 times)

Body Builder

Yes, I said that after 6ft (maybe 6.1 at max) it is almost impossible to have big muscles and a proportionate body.
I talked about musclesnas I am an amateur bber and most of the professional bbers are 6ft and less.
And I was refering to really tall men (6.3 and more) that they most of the times look skinny and disproportionate, not to 6.1-2 men.

Anyway, as I said 5.11 till 6.3 are excellent heights with some pros and cons (the shorter the more muscular you can be, the taller the more impression you do to taller women) and that's my final words.
If I could personally could choose a height that would be 6ft but anything more than 5.11 is excellent for me.

But you haven't answered me. How tall are you and why are you here?

MrHandsome

YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE SUCKS BEING SHORT PERIOD. IN THE MODERN DAY SOCIETY YOU NEED TO BE OVER 5'9 TO ENJOY A HEALTHY SEX LIFE WITH WOMEN. THERE YOU GO.

Winterishere

• Visitor

YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE SUCKS BEING SHORT PERIOD. IN THE MODERN DAY SOCIETY YOU NEED TO BE OVER 5'9 TO ENJOY A HEALTHY sxx LIFE WITH WOMEN. THERE YOU GO.

The average height for an adult male sits around 176cm tall. You are stating that you need to be over 175cm to have a healthy sex life, which means you somehow have established the idea that 45% of all adult males in a westernised country do not have healthy sex lives because of their stature. Im sure you realise the obscenity of this statement. It is no secret that most women do have a preference to men who are taller than themselves down to a biological natural instinct to attract a mate that will protect their offspring, therefore the farther down from an average stature a man approaches it does begin to physically close more doors. But the average height of women is far shorter than men, and if a man is struggling in his sex life height usually wont be the only factor. Your previous percentiles were also inaccurate. A man of 5ft 8 sits around the 33rd percentile, and a man of 5ft 10 sits around the 60th percentile, both perfectly average ranges of height. Hope this helped!
source: https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Alu

YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE SUCKS BEING SHORT PERIOD. IN THE MODERN DAY SOCIETY YOU NEED TO BE OVER 5'9 TO ENJOY A HEALTHY sxx LIFE WITH WOMEN. THERE YOU GO.

You are literally the saddest man I've ever seen in the forums... and I've been here longer and seen some truly sad people; OP included again because looks like he went back into the insane rabbit hole I only ventured for a bit then climbed my way out of. I really don't think LL will even help you.

MrHandsome

On college campuses the average height is higher than 5'10 hpnestly.

jerkey

I understand what bodybuilder is saying - people over 6ft usually have a difficult time filling out naturally. Mr. Olympias who have won the title multiple times tended to be closer to 6ft. I believe Arnold was the tallest at 6 ft 2 and either Jay Cutler or Phil Heath shortest at 5 ft 9 (Jay claims 5 ft 10 but nobody believes him).

The part about being too tall being unattractive also makes sense as being around normal height can mean the person is/grew up healthy. Genetic/chromosomal disorders like Klinefelters, 47 XYY, 47 XXX, marfans, homocystinuria, MEN 2B are associated with tall stature in addition to other things.

Also, there's truth to what both Winter and Handsome said b/c a bit of research shows that like top x% (was 20% or so?) of males dominate most of the dating market. It is also true that for most of us, height isn't the only thing lacking (money, job, etc). Nonetheless, in the position of Handsome who seems to be in college where girls want to date, but have to choose guys based on potential, height is a retardedly big factor. When girls get older, and men get older, height matters less and less as you can actually provide evidence of your success (ex. job title, car), but that is if you don't mind dating older women.

If you are talking about intimacy satisfaction beyond dating, well, guess what research shows taller guys get married earlier on average. Most certainly don't want to encourage LL but if you have it all and missing height at least we have LL. For clubs, getting abs and a retarded big V-taper/shoulder width will help as it has been shown to be almost as important as height for sxx appeal. But this is not normal V-taper I'm talking about but nothing that proper diet and cycling with dat dere good whey can't fix. If you are as crazy about getting the full college experience and willing to do LL its really up to you to decide which way you go as both have consequences. 

Also, about the constant trolling, I remember now - when I was doing my LL, I was on another LL forum in another language - there was this guy who started out normal then became weird. He couldn't afford LL and instead haunted the forums.

Bander72

Maybe I didn't do the best I could, I could have done something more to prevent it. A marginal effect is still an effect. You're right, I don't know how much my 100% is. But what I know that I did everything that I could do stunt my height and that's the guilt I have to live with for the rest of my life.

What's there to laugh?

I never said 5'6" is abnormal. I am saying that I will have to live with 10% of my maximum potential for the rest of my life.

I'm not set on getting it. I wish I could do something about it. But LL will cripple me as a martial artist.

Dude you don't see how silly you look when you post I am on going to be 10% of my full potential.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Dude you don't see how silly you look when you post I am on going to be 10% of my full potential.

Elaborate.

Bander72

Dude, lay off these stupid calculations, they are not helpful. Adult height is the result of many different factors, one being the environment and another being genetics, where over 100 different genes influence how your growth looks like. You might have stunted some of your potential growth - nobody can tell your how much that is 100% - or your upbringing might only have had a marginal effect on your adult height. A lot of teens barely sleep and still grow up tall. There is no evidence that depression stunts growth. The effects of depression, such as lack of sleep or nutrition can have an effect, but depression itself does not.

You might've reached close to your complete genetic potential for all we know. You are taller than your sisters. How tall is your mother? In any case, it does not matter too much now. Back in your teen years, you did the best you could based on the situation back then. Now you are where you are now. Work from there.

Bander72

Elaborate.

Well first you are having a distorted believe that you are only a shell of yourself. You don't think that you are going to be more depressed if you have the mindset that there's no point in trying. Instead of the woe is me mentality you should be.focusing on getting taller or die trying.

Well first you are having a distorted believe that you are only a shell of yourself. You don't think that you are going to be more depressed if you have the mindset that there's no point in trying. Instead of the woe is me mentality you should be.focusing on getting taller or die trying.

I am definitely far from being my maximum potential due to height.

I wish it was possible. But LL would only cripple me as a martial artist.

Body Builder

I am definitely far from being my maximum potential due to height.

I wish it was possible. But LL would only cripple me as a martial artist.
You can't have everything in life.
I could have been a pro bber but I sacrificed all my pro capabilities to do LL because I believed that this was more important for me.
If you think that martial arts are the most important for you focus on that but if you are not a professional athlete imo LL will make your life better as self confidence is the most important imo and I could never have it with my initial height.

Bander72

Body builder do you think Batman over here should feel that bad as he writes. Did you feel like this when you were at your shortest.

Body Builder

I never felt that bad Bander only because since my teen years I knew about LL and I always believed that if I wasn't ok with my height I would change it.
If I could never change my height then maybe yes, I'd feel like that, I am not sure though.
However I never felt that bad because when I was down I always thought that I will be the one I want after LL and I only had to be patient to save the money and do it.

Now I live my life almost at max but I know that everything will be easier after another one LL, if things go well of course. It is completely different compared to before my first LL when I was 1.68 and I just waited to do LL but still I'd really wanted to have the money and do it the faster I can and also not have the fear to lose my job and all these.
If I was rich I'd have done it tomorrow morning. But unfortunately I just have a medium income and internals are expensive.

I can understand Wayne but I don't know if doing martial arts is preferable than seeing yourself as you want and feel completely free to live your life at max.
I hope he'll do the right choice. For me LL was definitely more important than pro bbing.

Zeo

However I never felt that bad because when I was down I always thought that I will be the one I want after LL and I only had to be patient to save the money and do it.

Now I live my life almost at max but I know that everything will be easier after another one LL, if things go well of course.

You at your original height (168 cm?)- I can live fully/feel happy when I get to (your current height) through LL

You at your current height- I can live life to the max when I get to (your height after the next LL)

You at your height after 2 LL's- I'll be fully happy and complete after (i get that next promotion, get married, become financially independant, whatever your goals are etc etc)

You realize the goal post always gets moved right? You get to your goal and the rush of victory is momentary. Then it's on to the next thing. Not judging you for it. It's literally human nature. Cavemen didn't invent fire and say, "Wow this is amazing I won't need anything else ever again". They wanted more, and that's how we ended up making skyscrapers and robots. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't chase your goals to the grave and make that your condition for happiness.

The point is not to prolong your happiness for an event in the future, whether it's LL, graduating college, finding a soulmate etc, because there will always be the future. There's always something you can improve on. Meaning if you life your life for the future, you wont ever really let yourself live life fully.

This is honestly why I get so peeved about all of these threads. It's because if you relay on external factors for happiness whether it's women or money or height, you will never be truly happy. Trust me I'm still not able to fully practice this, but this is something I think we should be leaning towards.

This isnt really about you, i think you've probably have not held back much after you got LL. This is for the people who have years to go to save and dont allow themselves to live fully at their original height. This is why i always same the same damn thing, dont relay on LL to make you happy. I remember someone commenting something about if your a loser before LL then you'll be a loser afterwards, fix whatever issues you have now, so that when you get LL you can go on to live a full life.

I know your not extreme like a lot of people posting but this forum has become very toxic lately and its pretty sickening.
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

You are literally the saddest man I've ever seen in the forums... and I've been here longer and seen some truly sad people; OP included again because looks like he went back into the insane rabbit hole I only ventured for a bit then climbed my way out of. I really don't think LL will even help you.

He is the definition of incel

LAGrowin

You at your original height (168 cm?)- I can live fully/feel happy when I get to (your current height) through LL

You at your current height- I can live life to the max when I get to (your height after the next LL)

You at your height after 2 LL's- I'll be fully happy and complete after (i get that next promotion, get married, become financially independant, whatever your goals are etc etc)

You realize the goal post always gets moved right? You get to your goal and the rush of victory is momentary. Then it's on to the next thing. Not judging you for it. It's literally human nature. Cavemen didn't invent fire and say, "Wow this is amazing I won't need anything else ever again". They wanted more, and that's how we ended up making skyscrapers and robots. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't chase your goals to the grave and make that your condition for happiness.

The point is not to prolong your happiness for an event in the future, whether it's LL, graduating college, finding a soulmate etc, because there will always be the future. There's always something you can improve on. Meaning if you life your life for the future, you wont ever really let yourself live life fully.

This is honestly why I get so peeved about all of these threads. It's because if you relay on external factors for happiness whether it's women or money or height, you will never be truly happy. Trust me I'm still not able to fully practice this, but this is something I think we should be leaning towards.

This isnt really about you, i think you've probably have not held back much after you got LL. This is for the people who have years to go to save and dont allow themselves to live fully at their original height. This is why i always same the same damn thing, dont relay on LL to make you happy. I remember someone commenting something about if your a loser before LL then you'll be a loser afterwards, fix whatever issues you have now, so that when you get LL you can go on to live a full life.

I know your not extreme like a lot of people posting but this forum has become very toxic lately and its pretty sickening.

Zeo,    You really make an excellent point here, for many of us to stand back and consider.  We need to be honest with ourselves if that bar will always be moved.  I like your honesty about not fully being to practice all the advise you give.

I think Bodybuilder also makes some great points. I am currently at his original height and preparing to do internal femurs to get to 5'9".  I am a little older that most here, and have lived a happy, successful life. I've never had any issues with women, ever,  although I also know that some have been off limits due to my height. Although most who know me consider me a very outgoing, secure and confident person, only  I know deep inside that my full potential has not been reached or will not be reached for reasons directly related to height PERIOD.  I know that my self esteem is not fully there, especially when surrounded by taller people.  Unless I completed LL,  that will never change.  God willing I can complete the full 7.6 cm.

My confidence boost once I get rid of heightism will be enormous!  As for myself, at my age, 5'9" (closer to 5'10" with dress shoes), will be sufficient.  I will just continue to live a healthy and fit lifestyle and make the most of my new height. Where I stand now,  I don't feel like the need to raise that bar further will be there.

As you said Zeo,  it is truly important for those considering CLL to fix the issues they have now before venturing into LL.

All the best.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 08:52:56 PM by LAGrowin »

MrHandsome

He is the definition of incel

How do you know I am an incel? I just want hot women.

IwannaBeTaller

I don't know if you're incel but you're a complete utter idiot. That's being said with all honesty, sorry.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

How do you know I am an incel? I just want hot women.

Thank fk hot women doesn't want you lol

Body Builder

No Zeo, the goal is not moved.
I live a good life in all apsects but my height limits me to live at max.
When I am at a club and I really like a girl who is 5-6 cm taller than me (with shoes on of course) and I don't speak to her because I am not taller than her (even if she wear stilts), I can't consider myself completely ok. And yes, I could speak to her but at 99% the chances are that I'll get rejected because women don't like shorter than them men.
Wouldn't I get rejected if I was a solid 5.11? Maybe yes but not for my height. And still my chances would have been way more that 1-2% I have now.
And this is a small example why you can't live at your full potential when you are not tall or at least taller than average.

I am not crazy nor I always find somenthing to not be ok with myself. I have a high self esteem because I tried hard with my body, my style and my manners and the ONLY thing that I am not ok with myself is my height. And this is not in my mind, men at my height (5.8-9) still face problems with their height, not heightism like short men but still they are out of many women requirements.
So my second LL will be the last thing I'll do and I'll consider myself done with all this bs as I'd be more than average in all aspects. And that's completely ok for me, I don't want to be super tall or have an adones like face or the muscles of Scott Steiner to be ok with myself, I just want to not be beyond average in anything and I could be there only when I hit anything more than 5.10,5.

MrHandsome

Thank fk hot women doesn't want you lol

You're on s leg lengthening forum and then you say that height doesn't matter. People these days smh.

google42

You're on s leg lengthening forum and then you say that height doesn't matter. People these days smh.
No one on this forum says height doesn't matter, it's just that some people disagree with each other on how important height is.

Winterishere

• Visitor

No one on this forum says height doesn't matter, it's just that some people disagree with each other on how important height is.
That quote should be highlighted on the front of these forums.

Body Builder

If someone is thinking to break his bones by doing LL and get in so many risks but doesn't believe that height is very important (if not the first trait in a man's appearance as I believe, the second), then he is the real lunatic.

IwannaBeTaller

If someone is thinking to break his bones by doing LL and get in so many risks but doesn't believe that height is very important (if not the first trait in a man's appearance as I believe, the second), then he is the real lunatic.

Depends on where the importance is. One might think that it's not extremely important for relationships with women, but more important for being respected by other men. For me it's mostly that I'm terrified of having stunted my growth a bit (a little like OP) and wanting to eliminate that effect. And I don't like how I look when I mingle with huge crowds of people. Women are not my priority. So the motives are different and individual.

Winterishere

• Visitor

The experience was similar for me. It had nothing to do with women at all or with perspective careers, even though I acknowledge it will slightly help me in those areas. I did it because of how my height made me feel. It made me feel un-masculine and weak, and struggle to make that transition from boy to man because I never felt my body allowed me to. In a sense I guess thats how I knew it was the right decision, since I was purely doing it for myself.

Body Builder

Depends on where the importance is. One might think that it's not extremely important for relationships with women, but more important for being respected by other men. For me it's mostly that I'm terrified of having stunted my growth a bit (a little like OP) and wanting to eliminate that effect. And I don't like how I look when I mingle with huge crowds of people. Women are not my priority. So the motives are different and individual.
Still the importance of height is really big. Indepedently of what meaning has for every specific person (women, respect, career etc).

IwannaBeTaller

Still the importance of height is really big.

That's where opinions differ - someone who thinks it's not important will not be on an LL forum.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up