Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody hear about Kevin Debiparshad MD? From US  (Read 4279 times)

MirinHeight

Anybody hear about Kevin Debiparshad MD? From US
« on: October 23, 2017, 07:08:37 AM »

Dr. Kevin Debiparshad has been trained at some of the best schools and institutes, ranking within the top 25 worldwide. He received his medical degree from the prestigious McGill University where he found his passion for the field of surgery, which led him to obtain a Master’s degree in the department of Orthopedic surgery at McGill University.

Dr. Debiparshad then completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at McMaster University, home to evidenced-based medicine and where the term was coined. During this time he had the opportunity to travel and learn from surgeons at some of the best centers including, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic and the University of California, San Francisco.

After residency Dr. Debiparshad completed a fellowship in complex Limb lengthening and deformity reconstruction at the Paley Advanced Limb Lengthening Institute. He has developed a special interest in adult limb lengthening, non-unions and post-traumatic deformities, a skill set that very few surgeons possess across the country.

Dr. Debiparshad was selected for a second fellowship at world-renowned Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts
where he completed a comprehensive training program in Spinal Surgery. He treats a wide-range of spinal conditions with the use of the latest research and technologies available.

He believes in the evidence-based practice of medicine and delivering world-class care to his patients. Additionally, his belief in humanitarian effort, has led him to participate in mission trips to areas deprived of needed surgical care. He is a member of the Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, North American Spine Society and the American Medical Association.
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

MirinHeight

Re: Anybody hear about Kevin Debiparshad MD? From US
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 07:10:51 AM »

VIDEO OF HIM ON YOUTUBE TALKING ABOUT CLL

MirinHeight

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 07:20:01 AM »

It will be awesome for someone to call him up and ask for details. Very smart surgeon who got his education from some of the most prestigious institutions in the world and did a fellowship under Dr. Paley for ll. Clearly offers CLL.

Wonder what the price would be

google42

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 06:43:19 PM »

It will be awesome for someone to call him up and ask for details. Very smart surgeon who got his education from some of the most prestigious institutions in the world and did a fellowship under Dr. Paley for ll. Clearly offers CLL.

If he works in the US he's probably going to be expensive. I wouldn't  expect anything cheap.

MirinHeight

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 11:38:45 PM »

If he works in the US he's probably going to be expensive. I wouldn't  expect anything cheap.

He works from Las Vegas, Nevada. I believe he will be more expensive than oversees but cheaper than Dr. Mahboubian

bander72.

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 12:56:38 AM »

someone knows his price?
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

Zeo

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 05:02:04 AM »

omgggggg southern hills hospital is like 10 minutes from where I grew up. I'm actually going back home in a few months, ill probably have a consultation with him just for kicks. Ill give you guys the low-down when I do
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

LLPatientAdvocate

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2018, 04:18:14 PM »

Stay away from this doctor in Las Vegas. He is unethical.

If you want more detailed information, and I have lots, private message me.

lemonade311

• fk genetics.
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2018, 07:04:30 PM »

If you want more detailed information, and I have lots, private message me.

Hmm no. How about you actually post here so people can review it for themselves. Keeping stuff like this private is just bad for CLL people.
Current: 171 cm
Goal: 178-179cm to cm

Internal femurs only using Precise Stryde at Dr. Paley institute in 2019.

LAGrowin

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 07:24:58 PM »

Hmm no. How about you actually post here so people can review it for themselves. Keeping stuff like this private is just bad for CLL people.

Exactly!!    You come in here with new account and 2 posts and want to spread negativity about a doctor.  If you want to help others post your facts or experience here.

Android

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 07:33:43 PM »

Agreed with lemonade and LAGrowin. While Dr. Debiparshad lacks patient stories for CLL, he seems to have a good reputation with other orthopedic surgeries.

I also don't see any harm in Zeo going for a consultation, it's not like he's going to be kidnapped and get strapped to an operating table.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Petite888

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 11:19:14 PM »

His prices are here starting from $68,000

http://www.limbplastx.com/limb-lengthening-costs.html

LLPatientAdvocate

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2018, 02:05:00 AM »

Agreed with lemonade and LAGrowin. While Dr. Debiparshad lacks patient stories for CLL, he seems to have a good reputation with other orthopedic surgeries.

I also don't see any harm in Zeo going for a consultation, it's not like he's going to be kidnapped and get strapped to an operating table.

This is where you’re wrong. I have close and solid information about this surgeon. Can you shownthat he has not done a LL procedure since arriving in Vegas 3 plus years ago? Oh, you can’t dispute that? Why? Because it’s absolutely true.

As far as posting transcripts of recorded meetings with this person due to legal issues is far from hard to believe. If you choose not to believe it, go get your procedure done. Also, ask about the cost of the second procedure to get your nail removed. Is that not mentioned in that first $68,000 cost? Hidden fees... yup.
The guy is unethical and there is plenty of proof. It will come out very soon.

LLPatientAdvocate

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2018, 02:08:11 AM »

Do yourself a favor and ask his former senior partner,  if he is as good as he claims with spinal procedures.
All of you talk as if you know this surgeon closely and don’t listen to those who have witnessed him work personally. If someone comes on a forum like this, it isn’t to harm or hurt you, it is to watch out for you and help.

LAGrowin

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2018, 02:34:35 AM »

So if you're here to watch out for people, it's very simple, don't be vague and speak up. What makes him unethical ?   What patients had he harmed and how?

We are all here to either help ourselves with information for our own potential LL, or if we have been through LL,  to help others who may go through it in the future.

Again, speak up,  are you a patient ?    Ex business partners are not the best source for many reasons, that should be common sense to you.  What he charges for nail removal does not make him unethical.  Nail removal ranges between $10-20k in the US.   

Please give us some valuable detail.

Android

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2018, 02:35:58 AM »

All of you talk as if you know this surgeon closely and don’t listen to those who have witnessed him work personally. If someone comes on a forum like this, it isn’t to harm or hurt you, it is to watch out for you and help.

This is where you're misreading us.

We're not defending him, we barely know anything about him. We regularly talk about which doctors are recommended for which region, and I don't think his name has ever been mentioned for the US. If you pay attention for just one second, you'll notice that this thread was inactive for over 7 months before you decided to revive it.

I'm sorry that you feel frustrated, but don't be vague and coy if you don't have any intention of publicly sharing with us. We have plenty of trolls here, and we're equally suspicious of promoters and detractors.

If you really want to make a change and you do have credible evidence, message the mods so that they can issue a warning for all of us to see. Otherwise all you'll get is people doubting your intentions.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Android

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2018, 02:44:48 AM »

Ex business partners are not the best source for many reasons, that should be common sense to you.  What he charges for nail removal does not make him unethical.  Nail removal ranges between $10-20k in the US.   

Agreed about former partners, you never know.

Dr. Paley doesn't list his cost for nail removal on his main Costs page either, it's on a separate page. Unorganized perhaps, but I wouldn't say deceitful if it's mentioned during consultation.

And I mean, it literally says that nail removal is not included on the LimbplastX site, right on the costs page. This doesn't demonstrate deceitfulness.

Johnson1111

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 02:49:26 AM »

He's not experienced enough in cosmetic procedures to justify wanting that much money.

LAGrowin

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 03:34:34 AM »

He's not experienced enough in cosmetic procedures to justify wanting that much money.

I don't know if he is experienced enough or not myself.

Sounds like you do know.  What do you feel he is justified to charge based on the experience you know he has ?    Is there some kind of threshold?   I'm just asking.   

Paley for example has never been cheap, even when he didn't have the experience he has today.

Hope my point makes sense and ghat you can clarify.

LLPatientAdvocate

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2018, 04:36:00 AM »

This is where you're misreading us.

We're not defending him, we barely know anything about him. We regularly talk about which doctors are recommended for which region, and I don't think his name has ever been mentioned for the US. If you pay attention for just one second, you'll notice that this thread was inactive for over 7 months before you decided to revive it.

I'm sorry that you feel frustrated, but don't be vague and coy if you don't have any intention of publicly sharing with us. We have plenty of trolls here, and we're equally suspicious of promoters and detractors.

If you really want to make a change and you do have credible evidence, message the mods so that they can issue a warning for all of us to see. Otherwise all you'll get is people doubting your intentions.

Mods....
Here is where you can find open credible evidence. Public court records show that Dr. Debiparshad tried to take a local rep/distributor of medical devices to court for allegedly needing an order of protection. The Las Vegas criminal court rejected this order by the doctor based on testimony by the rep/distributor in which this person publicly outted Dr. Debiparshad for unethical and blatantly illegal actions and behavior. It’s a matter of public record and has been being discussed locally in Vegas now since the rep/distributor defended himself openly.

This rep/distributor has taped conversations where the doctor states clearly that he is to be paid for his use of spinal implants in patients. This is an illegal kickback and completely wrong.

I am no troll. The proof is there and will be showing itself very soon. I have heard about the distributor looking to share the information he has with the medical insurance companies, hospitals in the area and prior mentors and partners like Dror Paley.

LLPatientAdvocate

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2018, 04:42:02 AM »

Agreed about former partners, you never know.

Dr. Paley doesn't list his cost for nail removal on his main Costs page either, it's on a separate page. Unorganized perhaps, but I wouldn't say deceitful if it's mentioned during consultation.

And I mean, it literally says that nail removal is not included on the LimbplastX site, right on the costs page. This doesn't demonstrate deceitfulness.

arleyale

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 03:34:45 PM »

Mods....
Here is where you can find open credible evidence. Public court records show that Dr. Debiparshad tried to take a local rep/distributor of medical devices to court for allegedly needing an order of protection. The Las Vegas criminal court rejected this order by the doctor based on testimony by the rep/distributor in which this person publicly outted Dr. Debiparshad for unethical and blatantly illegal actions and behavior. It’s a matter of public record and has been being discussed locally in Vegas now since the rep/distributor defended himself openly.

This rep/distributor has taped conversations where the doctor states clearly that he is to be paid for his use of spinal implants in patients. This is an illegal kickback and completely wrong.

I am no troll. The proof is there and will be showing itself very soon. I have heard about the distributor looking to share the information he has with the medical insurance companies, hospitals in the area and prior mentors and partners like Dror Paley.

You claim there are public court records, but I'm not finding anything when searching the court records for the Las Vegas area (Clark county).

https://www.clarkcountycourts.us/Anonymous/default.aspx

https://www.clarkcountycourts.us/portal

There are also no violations according the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners.

http://nsbme.mylicense.com/verification/Search.aspx

Where are the public court records you claim?
Pages: [1]   Go Up