Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Perhaps it's best to stop thinking about LL for the time being  (Read 7696 times)

Body Builder

Re: Perhaps it's best to stop thinking about LL for the time being
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2017, 03:37:10 PM »

Let the man aspire to whatever he wants. It's a good thing that someone wants to go through life without LL, we should support him. Idk why everyone is trying to put him down, who are we to say what a man can become.

God Speed brother, this forum is becoming really toxic anyways. I'll probably be going to leave the forum soon too. I guess I just stick around for the gossip and the occasional updated diary (very few nowadays). After a while there's really nothing new to learn. Just endless pointless threads of the same people going back and forth.
Maybe he wants to be Superman or Batman (like his nickname) also. If we say to him that he is delusional we are wrong?

The only thing I said to this man is to accept himself as he is and not try to be a giantslayer or Brad Pitt or anyone else (in his mind) to feel better with himself because he is most probably won't become neither famous nor the best fighter in the world and his life will become even more miserable.
He seems to have a napoleonic complex, he wants to become the best in everything to compensate for his lack of height and this is more toxic and dangerous than body dysmorphia.

So the best for him (and anyone else here) is to accept himself as it is or change it via LL.
Thinking that you could change yourself by becoming a superhero kind of man is completely stupid and out of reality.

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2017, 05:02:41 PM »

Let the man aspire to whatever he wants. It's a good thing that someone wants to go through life without LL, we should support him. Idk why everyone is trying to put him down, who are we to say what a man can become.

God Speed brother, this forum is becoming really toxic anyways. I'll probably be going to leave the forum soon too. I guess I just stick around for the gossip and the occasional updated diary (very few nowadays). After a while there's really nothing new to learn. Just endless pointless threads of the same people going back and forth.

Yeah, I was away from this forum for 2 years. Looks like I'm gonna go again soon.

Maybe he wants to be Superman or Batman (like his nickname) also. If we say to him that he is delusional we are wrong?

The only thing I said to this man is to accept himself as he is and not try to be a giantslayer or Brad Pitt or anyone else (in his mind) to feel better with himself because he is most probably won't become neither famous nor the best fighter in the world and his life will become even more miserable.
He seems to have a napoleonic complex, he wants to become the best in everything to compensate for his lack of height and this is more toxic and dangerous than body dysmorphia.

So the best for him (and anyone else here) is to accept himself as it is or change it via LL.
Thinking that you could change yourself by becoming a superhero kind of man is completely stupid and out of reality.

You're delusional and fked up, sir.

By the way, I don't want to be Superman, but Batman is more realistic than anything you've ever said on this forum.

Body Builder

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2017, 05:14:20 PM »

Yeah, I was away from this forum for 2 years. Looks like I'm gonna go again soon.

You're delusional and fked up, sir.

By the way, I don't want to be Superman, but Batman is more realistic than anything you've ever said on this forum.
I am not delusional. I am an LL veteran who knows the importance of height and I am planing to do another one LL to feel self completed.
On the other hand, you want to be a fighter who beats much bigger opponents and at the same time a sxx symbol. At 5.6 height and while you are already 25 yo and you admited that you can't live your life at max because you are short (which is the truth for all short men as they don't have the chances that average and tall men have in most aspects).

So I am someone who knows what he wants and has a plan to achieve it while you are someone who believe that you'll become the best in everything although you are not anything more than a megalomaniac short man who lies to himself while he can't face his miserable reality.
Guess who is the most fked up between the 2 of us.

The Dreamer

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2017, 05:48:09 PM »

Not related with your post
I have sent to you an important PM some time ago
Check it out
T.D.
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2017, 08:01:53 PM »

Guess who is the most fked up between the 2 of us.

You.

In all seriousness, bodybuilder. I didn't do those things to compensate. I realize the importance of height and that I am only 10% of what I could have been if I didn't stunt my height.

Even if I managed to be tall, I would still do the exact same thing I am doing right now.

But losing 90% of my potential will always break me. It has nothing to do with me compensating for my height.

PS: Doesn't mean it's game over with 10% left of myself but far from my maximum potential.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 09:51:19 PM by BruceWayne »

MrHandsome

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2017, 10:47:26 PM »

You are 25 years old most fighters start way earlier. It's too late for that. Focus on getting a high paying job and then get leg lengthening.

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2017, 07:05:16 AM »

You are 25 years old most fighters start way earlier. It's too late for that. Focus on getting a high paying job and then get leg lengthening.

Google "Dwight Muhammad Qawi" and find out what age he started.

They didn't have to do anything else, I had to go to university for fk's sake.

MrHandsome

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2017, 11:36:03 AM »

Google "Dwight Muhammad Qawi" and find out what age he started.

They didn't have to do anything else, I had to go to university for fk's sake.

I am also mad about being short and my story is just like yours. I would recommend taking steroids and hgh to see if you can move up a weight class. Then fight professionally and see how you do. Good luck bro.

extremis

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2017, 03:48:07 AM »

You.

In all seriousness, bodybuilder. I didn't do those things to compensate. I realize the importance of height and that I am only 10% of what I could have been if I didn't stunt my height.

Even if I managed to be tall, I would still do the exact same thing I am doing right now.

But losing 90% of my potential will always break me. It has nothing to do with me compensating for my height.

PS: Doesn't mean it's game over with 10% left of myself but far from my maximum potential.

LMAO

Still clinging to that delusional belief that you "stunted" your height. You didn't "stunt" anything. You are as tall as your genes were programmed to allow you to be within a margin of +/- a centimeter or two.

LOL @ saying this Bodybuilder guy is more fked up than you.

He's actually HAD leg lengthening done already, is halfway to his ultimate goal of fixing his short height once and for all, meanwhile you're fantasizing about being a "giant slayer", name-dropping old athletes from a different generation who you think are "giant slayers" because they made some 7'0" guy tap out a single time inside a ring with a referee watching and a thousand rules protecting them from getting curbstomped, and from what you've said, you've made literally ZERO progress towards your DBZ fantasy of being a "badass" or "sexy movie star" in your entire 25 years on this earth.

But somehow HE'S more fked up.

You gotta be kidding me. Just... LOL

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2017, 07:57:29 AM »

LMAO

Still clinging to that delusional belief that you "stunted" your height. You didn't "stunt" anything. You are as tall as your genes were programmed to allow you to be within a margin of +/- a centimeter or two.

LOL @ saying this Bodybuilder guy is more fked up than you.

He's actually HAD leg lengthening done already, is halfway to his ultimate goal of fixing his short height once and for all, meanwhile you're fantasizing about being a "giant slayer", name-dropping old athletes from a different generation who you think are "giant slayers" because they made some 7'0" guy tap out a single time inside a ring with a referee watching and a thousand rules protecting them from getting curbstomped, and from what you've said, you've made literally ZERO progress towards your DBZ fantasy of being a "badass" or "sxxy movie star" in your entire 25 years on this earth.

But somehow HE'S more fked up.

You gotta be kidding me. Just... LOL

So your definition of fked up is people who have aspirations in their life and not fked is people who have done LL.

That only shows that you're just as fked up.

By the way, the 7' guy wasn't the only one. And if there's no referee, doesn't mean it's a favor for tall people as the shortest dude is in advantageous position to go for a groin strike (which is prohibited in MMA fights with a referee watching and a thousand rules protecting  him).

extremis

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2017, 09:17:55 AM »

So your definition of fked up is people who have aspirations in their life and not fked is people who have done LL.

My definition of "fked up" is people who have unrealistic power fantasies about being "giant slayers" and "sexy movie stars" despite being completely untrained in either """martial arts""" or acting at the tender """young""" age of 25 years old

As opposed to men who know that their short stature is a problem, make a value judgment regarding the cost/benefit tradeoffs of LL, and make a decision accordingly, which are NOT fked up.

Yes.

That only shows that you're just as fked up.

A lunatic like you is in position to armchair diagnose anyone. Your evaluations of a person's mental health are less credible than a tabloid newspaper.

By the way, the 7' guy wasn't the only one. And if there's no referee, doesn't mean it's a favor for tall people as the shortest dude is in advantageous position to go for a groin strike (which is prohibited in MMA fights with a referee watching and a thousand rules protecting  him).

Lmao. You like Mike Tyson right? Here's what he has to say about people like you:

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth".

LOL @ your Dragon Ball Z John Madden-style fantasies of how a fight between a short and tall man would happen. Sure, the short guy will go super saiyan, kick the taller guy in the groin, then teleport behind the taller guy, and use his shaolin kung fu "martial arts" superpowers to destroy him. The tall guy will just sit perfectly still and let it happen. He won't use his longer reach or greater body mass to curbstomp you.

LOL

I guess you couldn't expect any better from a 25 year old grown man who wants to be known as a "giant slayer". LOL. You're like a high school kid.

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2017, 09:51:22 AM »

My definition of "fked up" is people who have unrealistic power fantasies about being "giant slayers" and "sxxy movie stars" despite being completely untrained in either """martial arts""" or acting at the tender """young""" age of 25 years old

As opposed to men who know that their short stature is a problem, make a value judgment regarding the cost/benefit tradeoffs of LL, and make a decision accordingly, which are NOT fked up.

Yes.

A lunatic like you is in position to armchair diagnose anyone. Your evaluations of a person's mental health are less credible than a tabloid newspaper.

Lmao. You like Mike Tyson right? Here's what he has to say about people like you:

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth".

LOL @ your Dragon Ball Z John Madden-style fantasies of how a fight between a short and tall man would happen. Sure, the short guy will go super saiyan, kick the taller guy in the groin, then teleport behind the taller guy, and use his shaolin kung fu "martial arts" superpowers to destroy him. The tall guy will just sit perfectly still and let it happen. He won't use his longer reach or greater body mass to curbstomp you.

LOL

I guess you couldn't expect any better from a 25 year old grown man who wants to be known as a "giant slayer". LOL. You're like a high school kid.

There's nothing unrealistic about my aspiration. How do you even know I am completely untrained? lol. I began training seriously at the age of 19. I had 1 pro fight and 1 amateur fight. Dwight Muhammad Qawi started training boxing at the age of 25. Ikuhisa Minowa has beaten people a foot taller than him. Now how the fk is it unrealistic when there are living proofs? Difficult? Maybe. Impossible? No.

The idea of leg lengthening is no more realistic than me aspiring to be a giant slayer.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

Yes, it also applies to the tall people you favor.

I have nothing against those who's done LL. Yet, he mentioned about people under 5'9" being completely unable to attract women which is pretty fked up and delusional.

In the end of the day, speaking of value judgement, LL, while undoubtly will improve my perceived image and sex appeal, will totally cripple me as a martial artist. So it's a loss for me regardless.

MrHandsome

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2017, 11:13:15 AM »

Look bro I am a professional athlete and have attended several top universities. You have no chance to fight at any division higher than featherweight at your height. Period.

Even at 5'8 I will be getting leg lengthening. I have fought taller guys and it's not as easy as you make it seem.

MrHandsome

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2017, 11:15:07 AM »

Have you fought at all? At 25 it's wayy too late.

« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2017, 12:18:46 PM »

Have you fought at all? At 25 it's wayy too late.

I've fought before when I was 19-20. Yes, it's late. But there's a chance. In kickboxing, I'm not featherweight, I'm lightweight in my ideal weight. I can push myself to welterweight but will fight taller guys.

There's nothing easy about fighting, but it can be done. Apparently you've been beaten by taller guys before, LL will improve your appearence for sure, but will also definitely make you easier to beat up than you already were.

extremis

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2017, 05:27:01 PM »

There's nothing unrealistic about my aspiration. How do you even know I am completely untrained? lol. I began training seriously at the age of 19. I had 1 pro fight and 1 amateur fight. Dwight Muhammad Qawi started training boxing at the age of 25. Ikuhisa Minowa has beaten people a foot taller than him. Now how the fk is it unrealistic when there are living proofs? Difficult? Maybe. Impossible? No.[\quote]

LOL

It's absolutely comical how delusional you are. I love how you brought up Minowa again, completely ignoring the post where I destroyed your claims of him being a "giant slayer" - he has lost almost EVERY bout he has fought against a taller man - simply based on ONE magical fight where he made a 7 foot tall man tap. ONE fight doesn't mean he's a "giant slayer", and making someone tap out through grappling doesn't mean you can physically knock them out.

The idea of leg lengthening is no more realistic than me aspiring to be a giant slayer.[\quote]

Are you kidding? It's INFINITELY more realistic, because leg lengthening has been done by multiple posters on this board, including Bodybuilder, and continues to be done regularly by doctors all over the world.

Whereas you being a "giant slayer" is a power fantasy you have that will never come true.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

Yes, it also applies to the tall people you favor.[\quote]

Yes, genius, except how are you going to punch them in the mouth? Get a ladder and have them hold still?

I have nothing against those who's done LL. Yet, he mentioned about people under 5'9" being completely unable to attract women which is pretty fked up and delusional.[\quote]

Again, you're in ZERO position to call people "delusional" or "fked up". Take the straw out of your own eye before criticizing others. You're a TOTAL lunatic and completely disconnected from reality. Again, your psychological evaluations are worth less than dirt.

In the end of the day, speaking of value judgement, LL, while undoubtly will improve my perceived image and sxx appeal, will totally cripple me as a martial artist. So it's a loss for me regardless.

Great. So don't get it. Nobody really cares what you do. It's up to you how you live your life.

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2017, 06:09:52 PM »

Great. So don't get it. Nobody really cares what you do. It's up to you how you live your life.

Destroyed my claims? lmao. You're a fking joke.

Bob Sapp, Errol Zimmerman, Choi Hong-man, etc. Where did you get this "ONE"?

He has lost, but not only to giants, also to fighters his size. And the losses probably have little to do with height. What do you expect? That he can't lose?

Android

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2017, 11:08:12 PM »

So when do we start measuring our dcks?
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

extremis

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2017, 03:08:02 PM »

Destroyed my claims? lmao. You're a fking joke.

Bob Sapp, Errol Zimmerman, Choi Hong-man, etc. Where did you get this "ONE"?

He has lost, but not only to giants, also to fighters his size. And the losses probably have little to do with height. What do you expect? That he can't lose?

Yes, destroyed your claims, in your other dumbass thread

Quoting myself:

... it seems every other one of your posts you talk about wanting to be a "giant slayer". You keep using that term, and you keep bringing up people like Ikuhisa Minowa and this magical single fight where he "beat" a 7 foot tall guy... well, I'm looking at his recent bout history right now and it looks like the overwhelming majority of the time he fights someone significantly taller than him (6'+), he loses (and by KO or TKO at that): Justin Morton, Zilong Zhao, Oil Thompson, Shinichi Suzukawa, Jung Kyo Park, Hye Seong Sok... the list goes on, and again they're all 6' or above

In the rare cases he wins against 6 footers, it's by submission, in other words, NOT by KO or even TKO.

So again, Minowa is NOT a "giant slayer". Neither are you and you never will be. You're an insecure idiot who's stuck in the high school power fantasy days, only instead of actually doing something to improve your condition you're sitting on a forum for a surgery you're supposedly not even going to have arguing with people who are actually doing things to solve their problems. The only "fking joke" here is YOU.

If you're gonna leave the forums as you've said you're going to a billion times already, honestly you should do it ASAP. You can't leave fast enough.

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2017, 06:10:03 PM »

Yes, destroyed your claims, in your other dumbass thread

Quoting myself:

So again, Minowa is NOT a "giant slayer". Neither are you and you never will be. You're an insecure idiot who's stuck in the high school power fantasy days, only instead of actually doing something to improve your condition you're sitting on a forum for a surgery you're supposedly not even going to have arguing with people who are actually doing things to solve their problems. The only "fking joke" here is YOU.

If you're gonna leave the forums as you've said you're going to a billion times already, honestly you should do it ASAP. You can't leave fast enough.

See? You seem emotionally unstable. Who are you to say what others people are going to be or not going to be? I also don't understand how the hell you still think that you destroyed my claims when I've proved that Minowa is clearly a giant slayer. He's the living proof.

Yes, I'm improving my condition and not pick a fight on the internet trying my best to put other people down with your idiotic argument.

MrHandsome

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2017, 09:40:55 PM »

Look my friend you are 25 and have no professional experience there is no chance for you to be a fighter.

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2017, 10:37:49 AM »

Look my friend you are 25 and have no professional experience there is no chance for you to be a fighter.

Yes, keep saying that when there are people who have made it at that age.

Also I have one professional experience, my friend. :)

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2017, 10:31:03 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Papp

extremis

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2017, 12:55:45 AM »

See? You seem emotionally unstable. Who are you to say what others people are going to be or not going to be? I also don't understand how the hell you still think that you destroyed my claims when I've proved that Minowa is clearly a giant slayer. He's the living proof.

Yes, I'm improving my condition and not pick a fight on the internet trying my best to put other people down with your idiotic argument.

You are utterly delusional. I quoted NUMEROUS fighters taller than Minowa who DESTROYED HIM by TKO or KO, and that was only from the first page of his bout record. The fact that he got lucky and made a 7'0" tap out ONCE doesn't mean he's a "giant slayer".

In closing, you will never be a giant slayer or movie star. You will never amount to anything as long as you spend all your time posting on limb lengthening forums about your rabid power fantasies like an immature high schooler

I am done responding to you.

Bander72

« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2017, 06:00:46 AM »

Endless back and forth leading to nothing.

And mini batman all your ideas of grandeur.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1773920027e6070bb4ab462b91198100/tenor.gif?itemid=5233950

Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Android

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2017, 05:03:04 PM »

Perhaps it's best to stop thinking about LL for the time being.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up