Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet taco the tallest guy...  (Read 4276 times)

PrettyTall

Meet taco the tallest guy...
« on: April 13, 2014, 09:44:13 AM »

#t=54   he we go

Saavedra

Re: Meet taco the tallest guy...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 10:01:40 AM »

Wow, he's one hell of a proportionate tall guy! He's also not skinny at all, and carries himself really confidently.  Compare him to 7'7" Manute Bol and this guy looks miles better.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 10:07:23 AM »

He has a very short torso relative to his total height though, his long arms masks this for the most part but i wouldnt say he looks more proportional than many guys who i have seen pictures of post LL tbh.

Most supertall guys have majority of their length in the legs though, and this is no exception.

PrettyTall

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 01:03:32 PM »

Most supertall guys have majority of their length in the legs though, and this is no exception.

yeah most tall guys that I see have long legs mostly long tibias

Saavedra

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 06:23:56 PM »

He's more proportional than most people I've seen at that height.  Especially in the picture on the left, when in motion, you could easily say to someone " he's 5'9"-6" " and they'd believe you.  His proportions are not weird at all.

Check the blue line on the left - that's his subischial leg length.  In the average person their subischial leg length is 47% of their total height.  Taco has a close ratio to that.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 06:43:58 PM »

He's more proportional than most people I've seen at that height.  Especially in the picture on the left, when in motion, you could easily say to someone " he's 5'9"-6" " and they'd believe you.  His proportions are not weird at all.

Check the blue line on the left - that's his subischial leg length.  In the average person their subischial leg length is 47% of their total height.  Taco has a close ratio to that.

That left picture is not accurate to measure his subichial leg length as he is bending his legs a lot, so you dont really see how long they are and how much they constitute of his whole body length.

He has a shorter torso for his total height compared to most people i know at around 5'9 all the way to 6'4. most of the people shorter than that have even longer torsos percentage wise relative to their whole body. I think Taco looks similar proportion wise to other giants at 7 feet and up.

Im not saying he looks unproportional, especially considering he is black (black guys have shorter torsos on average compared to other races), but he has longer legs compared to his whole body than most LL patients i have seen. After i am done with my lengthening, my proportions will still be "better" than Tacos, ie I will have a longer torso in relation to my whole body height, and i will be 5'10 when im done which is in 2 weeks.

Moubgf

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 12:44:33 AM »

Arm span saved his ass.
Pages: [1]   Go Up