Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stretching exercises for height  (Read 2392 times)

myloginacct

Stretching exercises for height
« on: December 12, 2017, 02:10:00 AM »

So, I've been doing these stretching exercises for about a week, and I'm glad to say it works to some extent. I've gained 1cm on my morning height, and that wasn't due to posture. Like most here, I also obsess over height measurements, so I always made sure to use the best and most exaggerated posture possible when measuring my max height. Despite that, I noticed I gained 1cm on my max height after I started doing these exercises consistently for a few days.

Here's the link.

The title is clickbaity and there's no way anyone will gain 1 or 2 inches from this, unless they never noticed when they were slouching before. However, I'm sure most people here would be happy with any gains at all in height, so I decided to share it here. It might not work for everyone, but it worked, to some extent, for me.

Do them after waking up and before bed. You also don't need to do all of them.

myloginacct

Re: Stretching exercises for height
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 05:48:22 PM »

I may now go consult a doctor to check if I have/had any conditions on my spine. I've gained 2cms on my morning height since I started doing some of the exercises before and after bed (I only do 4 of them). That helped a bit with my height neurosis. 

Android

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 06:48:14 PM »

Nice results, I should start stretching! I go to the gym often to use weights, but I'm not flexible at all. It'll do me good for the eventual physical therapy.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 09:47:51 PM »

Nice results, I should start stretching! I go to the gym often to use weights, but I'm not flexible at all. It'll do me good for the eventual physical therapy.

My case is probably extreme because I always spent the vast majority of my free time sat in a computer since I was 12 - and that was after spending so much time sitting at school. I have terrible posture and balance problems. If this sounds familiar to anyone, then spine stretching exercises might net you good results.

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 10:36:01 AM »

I may now go consult a doctor to check if I have/had any conditions on my spine. I've gained 2cms on my morning height since I started doing some of the exercises before and after bed (I only do 4 of them). That helped a bit with my height neurosis.

2cms are huge gains from doing 4 stretching excercises half-heartedly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up