Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My evil plan  (Read 3199 times)

jexus

My evil plan
« on: December 17, 2017, 01:34:38 AM »

Guys, I think almost everyone exaggerates his/her height. I'm not mentioning you, I'm mentioning people out there.

My question is: considering that I generally wear at least 2-3cm shoes and I am like 1.77-178cm with shoes on, would it be noticeable if I say that my height is 1.77cm if someone asks?

Or even maybe 1.78 if I comb my hair like this?
https://goo.gl/images/3JC8N3

My real height is 1.75,5 in the morning and 1.74,5 at evening, I'm muscular but lean (normally not now) with long and very proportionate legs and a body.

What do you think? How much can one lie without getting noticed about his height? What is your real height and the height you say to people?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 02:32:56 AM by jexus »
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

Android

Re: My evil plan
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 02:34:29 AM »

No one's going to be able to tell if you're fibbing just a few centimeters. Just like age and weight, we generally can't detect it if it's only a little off.

Case in point, a doctor told me I'm 165 cm years ago and that's what my driver's license says. Measured again recently and I'm actually 163 cm. Personally it was devastating to "lose" a few centimeters, but no one had ever accused me in the past for "lying" about my height.

Feel free to use the "that's what the doctor said" line, works like a charm!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 11:17:02 AM »

Case in point, a doctor told me I'm 165 cm years ago and that's what my driver's license says. Measured again recently and I'm actually 163 cm. Personally it was devastating to "lose" a few centimeters, but no one had ever accused me in the past for "lying" about my height.

Perhaps you can regain that by stretching or fixing some medical issues you might have? Or perhaps the doctor actually measured you wrong back then? Is it possible that you didn't lose that height at all, since you are not that old?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

jexus

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 02:38:12 PM »

Guys, I think almost everyone exaggerates his/her height. I'm not mentioning you, I'm mentioning people out there.

My question is: considering that I generally wear at least 2-3cm shoes and I am like 1.77-178cm with shoes on, would it be noticeable if I say that my height is 1.77cm if someone asks?

My real height is 1.75,5 in the morning and 1.74,5 at evening, I'm muscular but lean (normally not now) with long and very proportionate legs and a body.

What do you think? How much can one lie without getting noticed about his height? What is your real height and the height you say to people?

I measured it again today I'm exactly 1.76 when I wake up

So you say no one will notice if I say 1.77 or 1.78 during the day when I'm around 1.75 that is great.
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

Bruno Mars

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 06:06:16 PM »

There are more important things in life to worry about than a difference of 1cm in someone 's height  ;D ;D

myloginacct

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 10:45:39 PM »

No one's going to be able to tell if you're fibbing just a few centimeters. Just like age and weight, we generally can't detect it if it's only a little off.

Feel free to use the "that's what the doctor said" line, works like a charm!

Did you measure your height after waking up and after a week a proper stretching exercises? Otherwise 163cm is not your true height.

myloginacct

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 10:51:08 PM »

Back on topic, only people who are that height can tell when you're lying about your height. Specially if you're only lying about a couple centimeters. No one else will be able to tell the difference. You gotta realize most people don't care about height anywhere as much as we do.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 11:35:43 PM »

Back on topic, only people who are that height can tell when you're lying about your height. Specially if you're only lying about a couple centimeters. No one else will be able to tell the difference. You gotta realize most people don't care about height anywhere as much as we do.

I've seen at least 2 girls stating their height and overestimating it by saying they are taller than they were in reality. I notice because looking at other people's height is my terrible obsession.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Antonio

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 12:29:23 AM »

I think all of us here have become quite good at estimating heights, and knowing how to maximise it. If you post a full body picture in clothes, we can tell you how much you can get away with

Knik

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 09:21:14 AM »

Did you measure your height after waking up and after a week a proper stretching exercises? Otherwise 163cm is not your true height.

in what way it is not his true height ? He is just loosing some cm in the day, but it's his true height.
Looking for Pili

Android

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 07:37:16 PM »

in what way it is not his true height ? He is just loosing some cm in the day, but it's his true height.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 11:17:05 PM »

Well, not his true max height. He said it was devastating for him to lose a few cms, so it would be bad if he became like that when it was just a few factors affecting the measurement.
Pages: [1]   Go Up