Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: litter girl in Russia limb surgery with Dr Bagirov (Moscow, Russia)  (Read 15149 times)

Body Builder

Re: litter girl in Russia limb surgery with Dr Bagirov (Moscow, Russia)
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2017, 02:37:43 AM »

I am sad about the answer, I like somebody to tell me how to fix the problems, but not complains. It will increase the negative energies between both of us. I will concern Russia has a different way to threat the inflammation. And also I could get the cheapest price by other doctors,  anyway DR khaled has gave me the answer already. I thought people from this forum will have a clever way to threat inflammation, but turn out with people from this forum kinda have anti-russia something like that. I can understand why a lots people stop their diaries now.
It is irresponsible to ask on a forum how to stop an infection and not your doctor. If you have a doctor that cares about his patient and ask us and not him, then it is your fault. If you don't have a good doctor then maybe you did a wrong choice of doctor.

Anyway, no antirusia feelings here but I hate doctors in third world countries who promise anything to their patients to get their money and then they leave them in God's mercy.
I hope your doctor is not one of them though.

Anyway, you need to clean the pin sites with alcohol and then put enough betadine. If things don't get better in one day max, you should use oral antibiotics for 4-5 days to be completely sure that the infections won't spread.
That's what my doctor told me in case I had an infection when I did LL, although I never had any except some minor pin inflammations.

I hope you get well soon enough.

ghost in your house

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2017, 07:20:17 AM »

Thank you
It is irresponsible to ask on a forum how to stop an infection and not your doctor. If you have a doctor that cares about his patient and ask us and not him, then it is your fault. If you don't have a good doctor then maybe you did a wrong choice of doctor.

Anyway, no antirusia feelings here but I hate doctors in third world countries who promise anything to their patients to get their money and then they leave them in God's mercy.
I hope your doctor is not one of them though.

Anyway, you need to clean the pin sites with alcohol and then put enough betadine. If things don't get better in one day max, you should use oral antibiotics for 4-5 days to be completely sure that the infections won't spread.
That's what my doctor told me in case I had an infection when I did LL, although I never had any except some minor pin inflammations.

I hope you get well soon enough.
thank you, I just noticed Russia has a very strict rules to use oral antibiotics. The pin site has been for a few days. I would definitely to use oral antibiotics now.

ghost in your house

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2017, 07:21:20 AM »

Thank your support!

ghost in your house

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2017, 02:12:21 AM »

Day 8
Finished my first circle 1 millimeter.
 Wake up with no pain.
I bought some antibiotics medicine and took it twice a day.
I hope it will works, we will see.

ghost in your house

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2017, 02:16:44 AM »

It's the medicine which I use.
https://i.imgur.com/F9thjRw.jpg

dean9191

« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2017, 05:35:08 AM »

Show us the infected pinsite if u dont mind

ghost in your house

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2017, 07:13:14 PM »

Here is the inflammation pictures
https://imgur.com/FXvBOTB

ghost in your house

« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2017, 05:49:04 PM »

Day 9
I stop eating spicy food, took antibiotics medicine twice a day and dring a lots green been soup. All of my infected pin sites's temperature getting cool down and start healing just in one day. I feel big release right now, I definitely will never touch spicy food again during the whole procedure. But I got the inflammation before I ate spicy food, The green bean soup plays a big role to kill the inflammation, I would keep drinking green been soup until all my infection gone.I was so panic yesterday, 8 pin sites got infection, go to the restroom was a torture, it even hurt when I do movement on the bed.But my right leg is in a good shape, I didn't get any infection on my right leg, some time I even couldn't feel I have a frame on it. But I can feel some tension when I turn the nuts to lengthening. But it's just little uncomfortable, not a big deal though.

Android

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2017, 08:20:54 PM »

Glad that your infection's under control. Keep it up!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

ghost in your house

« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2017, 04:34:27 AM »

Glad that your infection's under control. Keep it up!
thank you!

Tiny

« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2017, 06:58:16 AM »

Hey! Great diary! I have a question. For how long are you going to stay in Moscow? How did you get your visa invitation? Thanks!

ghost in your house

« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2017, 03:32:01 PM »

I am going to stay in Moscow for three week, first week in the hospital and two weeks in the airbnb house which just couple minutes away from the hospital. There are two website you can get in invitation letters. One is www.goingrus.com which change $15 dollar for one month stay. They can send the invitation letter in an hour after you pay online. Other one is www.hotel-pro.ru, you can get three months stay in russia for around $70 dollar. It depends on your nationality.

ghost in your house

« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2017, 03:42:00 PM »

Day 10
I heard a big cracked sound on my right leg when I try to stand up from the toilet, I am kind sacred about it, it didn't hurt though, but I can feel less weight bearing on my right leg, the broken place which on fibula is litter hurt.  I ask my doctor he says don't worry about it. I hope it's not a serious problem or it will get better after a few days. Does anyone has the same experience?

ghost in your house

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2018, 02:28:55 PM »

Day 11 to 15
I have gain 7 millimeter and also got my first X-ray.My right leg is perfect straight, but my left fibula is litter misalign, the DR says it's not a problem, as long as tibia is straight, my legs are fine. I also asked one of my friend who is working in other Orthopedics hospital in Moscow and he told me the same thing. I am not sure Russia has deferent view of misaligned or I overreacting, anybody know could help me?
https://imgur.com/qUEEJw8

ketchum

• Visitor
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2018, 04:54:26 PM »

https://blog.naver.com/lifejump2002/30188162066
According to this article written by a Korean surgeon who has around 2000 CLL cases, fibula misalignment is not a big problem. You can use Google Translate to read.

PrettyTall

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2018, 05:54:15 PM »

How are you doing Ghost ? hope you doing fine big up for the first CM,  How did you paid ?  Visa card ?  are  you going back home after the 3weeks ? and how much did or will the three weeks will coast you overall ? thank you in advanced

ghost in your house

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2018, 07:45:31 PM »

How are you doing Ghost ? hope you doing fine big up for the first CM,  How did you paid ?  Visa card ?  are  you going back home after the 3weeks ? and how much did or will the three weeks will coast you overall ? thank you in advanced
Thank you for the information. The article makes me feeling more comfortable now.

Tiger9898

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2018, 07:48:00 PM »

Hello, hope you are getting better. Did u see any patients doing external femur in the hospital before or after your surgery?
Age-19
Starting height: 162,5-163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
Goal: 6,5 cm femur lengthening

ghost in your house

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2018, 07:57:32 PM »

I am doing fine, thanks ask.
I paid around $7,500 dollars.
Yes, I applied  a visa which gave me one month to stay in Russia. I wil go home after three weeks of operation, the DR will follow me up through WhatsApp. He ask me to take the x-ray every month to see if there's any adjustments needed and he will show me how to adjust to frame if there is any misalign happen. I stay in a airbnb house which is 4 minutes to walk to the clinic, the house cost me around $150 dollars for two weeks. The food cost me around $150 dollars for two weeks. The medicine cost me around $200 dollars for there month.

ghost in your house

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2018, 08:20:29 PM »

Hello, hope you are getting better. Did u see any patients doing external femur in the hospital before or after your surgery?
Thank you. I see one guy has one frame on his femur before the surgery. I don't know what's wrong with him since he could not speak any English. And I also see a lady today with one frame on her femur. Again, I don't not know what's wrong with her leg either. I think my DR is more experience on tibia.

ghost in your house

« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2018, 07:04:07 AM »

day 16-17
Two of my infection pin sites still running liquid, Even I used antibiotic medicine, betadine and levamekol twice a day.  As my muscles are stretched, the would continue getting bigger. It's really frustrating. I remember a couple days ago, an old Chinese DR told me that I can cure the would very fast by apply some sugar on the would, by the time I was doubt what he told me. I didn't ask my DR about use sugar, I guess he would call me crazy. Anyway, after I did some research on google and found that white sugar has a special effect on long-term unwound healing. Wow, that's a great news. I started to apply some sugar on the biggest pin site would with a clean gauze. This morning I the would grows some new flesh. It's exciting, but I would continue observe until my would completely heal then I will post some pictures.

Android

« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2018, 08:27:05 AM »

Looks like honey's even better. Who knew?
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

PrettyTall

« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2018, 09:06:28 AM »

Don't use sugar use real honey It wil help

ghost in your house

ghost in your house

« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2018, 11:51:56 AM »

Don't use sugar use real honey It wil help
lol, I guess I am not the only crazy one!

PrettyTall

« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2018, 01:54:40 PM »

We use that in our country since I don't know when :D

ghost in your house

« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2018, 09:23:15 PM »

Day 28
I have gain 2 centimeters, the pain starts getting better once passed 1 centimeters. I But I didn't feel much taller, I am still shorty. I fellow my sheet and slow down to 0.75 milimeter per day. Once I cured the infections, pain is bearlley noticeable. But my right knee start acting like an old machine after a long time flight. It feels so heave, once I bent my right knee just for a couple minutes, it will give me a hard time to straight off. And also I could feel my right feet is numbness all of time, I did some exercise every day,give my knees and feet some message everyday, but it didn't work much. My doctor ask me to buy some muscle relax cream something.I will try to get it soon, hope it will work, I am litter scared, God bless me!

Big Decision

« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2018, 12:46:00 AM »

Hey Ghost in your house, can you help me
How did you contact this dr, Barinov
I'm trying to find his website, but i can't

Bushguy

« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2018, 10:24:04 AM »

Hey ghost, its my first post, hope you are ok and getting tall haha, sorry about my english is not good.
I would like to ask you if its possible to do with bagirov the leg length part at home
And second if you have hired someone to care you meanwhile you are at the apartment in moscow( you know meals,buy medicines etc)
Waiting your answer, god bless you

ghost in your house

« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2018, 03:40:38 AM »

I would suggest anyone who wants to get this surgery must choose to stay with the DR all of time.meanwhile. I do not suggest anyone go to Russia for this surgery, they have different quilty than the first country, something is not acceptable like crook bone, they think it's OK. I would suggest do not get this surgery if you are not over 1.4 meters. Health is better than everything when you get old.

myloginacct

« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2018, 11:26:03 AM »

I would suggest anyone who wants to get this surgery must choose to stay with the DR all of time.meanwhile. I do not suggest anyone go to Russia for this surgery, they have different quilty than the first country, something is not acceptable like crook bone, they think it's OK. I would suggest do not get this surgery if you are not over 1.4 meters. Health is better than everything when you get old.

Hey, GIYH. It doesn't sound like you've been doing well. Sorry to hear about that.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up