Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: litter girl in Russia limb surgery with Dr Bagirov (Moscow, Russia)  (Read 15147 times)

ghost in your house

I just finished my surgery. The same time yesterday, a nursey came my room gave my hip a shot, I do not know what it is. But my head starts going crazy. What happened if I get disabled. What happened if I could ever walk normal, should I do the surgery or not? If I stop the surgery will I be regret when I get old? I keep asking my DR that what happened if they hurt my nerves, the DR keep smile says they had 1000 surgeries. there only three patients had never damage, but it's curable. He keeps smile told me I have to think positive way, I need to free my mind, everything will be fine. But I am still scared hell, I start prey, hope everything will be fine, I need think positive, after my surgery, I will wear pretty jeans pretty dressing, nobody will call me shorty again. Girl, do not be chicken

ghost in your house

Re: litter girl in Russia limb surgery with Dr Bagirov (Moscow, Russia)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 02:31:02 PM »

I just finished my surgery. The same time yesterday, a nursey came my room gave my hip a shot, I do not know what it is. But my head starts going crazy. What happened if I get disabled. What happened if I could ever walk normal, should I do the surgery or not? If I stop the surgery will I be regret when I get old? I keep asking my DR that what happened if they hurt my nerves, the DR keep smile says they had 1000 surgeries. there only three patients had never damage, but it's curable. He keeps smile told me I have to think positive way, I need to free my mind, everything will be fine. But I am still scared hell, I start prey, hope everything will be fine, I need think positive, after my surgery, I will wear pretty jeans pretty dressing, nobody will call me shorty again. Girl, do not be chicken

onemorefoot

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 03:22:32 PM »

nerve damage is not common if your surgeon is at least average capable, the worrying thing for you should be equinus.
Budget will determine my future.

LAGrowin

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 03:30:35 PM »

Good luck to you in your recovery.  Think ahead and think positive.  Keep up with your physical therapy exercises.  Hopefully you'll be wearing those pretty jeans in the months ahead.

Wishing you the best.

So you had your surgery and are now recovering?   Did you do femurs or tibias?   I assume tibias?

What was your starting height?

ghost in your house

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 05:32:04 PM »

They put a pellow against my feet and told me try not bend my knees much

ghost in your house

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 05:33:52 PM »

tibias, start height is 1.5

ghost in your house

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 05:49:19 PM »

My surgery start at 7pm  on December 20th after my roommate. She ask me record her surgery time, she spends two hours in the operation room yesterday. Now she is crying, because they just force her to start use the walker. Her whole face turn to red, full of tears on her eyes. She tried, but it's too painful for her, I lought at her, she is little embarrassed. But soon, they ask me to walk too. I am glad they gave me some painkillers before I start walk, the pain is managementable, but I still need take a deep breath on every steps. The nurse ask me how's my feeling, I says great. But in my heart, I really do not want to try it again soon, if they ask me walk more, I think I will cryed as same as a babe.

The Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 06:02:59 PM »

What is your age ?
And why did you choose to undergo with LL ?
Women,unlike man,don't get significant advantages from that,on the contrary for example, think about scars on women's legs.Pros are overwhelmed by contros
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Android

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 06:10:30 PM »

Hey Ghost, congratulations on your journey so far, and thanks for sharing it with us.

How many cm are you planning to lengthen? Purely external or LON?
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

ghost in your house

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 06:12:06 PM »

It's depends what you think

ghost in your house

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 06:13:42 PM »

It's depends what you think
external ,8 centimeters

Android

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2017, 06:14:49 PM »

Women,unlike man,don't get significant advantages from that,on the contrary for example, think about scars on women's legs.Pros are overwhelmed by contros

To be fair she's 150 cm, and as you know CLL is a personal choice. People have been calling her shorty, and she didn't like
it. I'm sure that's only the tip of the iceberg.

Many males have argued on these forums about how CLL might affect athleticism, but let's face it: most of us won't become pros even without doing surgery. If she's worried about scars, there are scar removal creams and additional smaller surgeries that can help with that. A small price to pay for being taller.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

ghost in your house

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »

What is your age ?
And why did you choose to undergo with LL ?
I still don't understand why there is a lots Russia girls undergoing this surgery just for a straight their legs.

Android

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2017, 06:17:41 PM »

external ,8 centimeters

That's a lot of stress on tibias, especially at your starting height. Take it slow and listen to your body.

ghost in your house

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2017, 06:24:17 PM »

That's a lot of stress on tibias, especially at your starting height. Take it slow and listen to your body.
yes, it is. I will go slow.

ghost in your house

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2017, 06:39:29 PM »

By the surgery time.They gave me a hat and ask me take all of clothes off, I was so embarrassed, I ask my DR if I can keep my underwear and bra, he says yes. Two assistant are preparing  for my surgery. One lady gave me a intravenous injection, after that she ask me squat on the bed, but she is speaking Russian and I do not understand. Sooner they called my DR khaled, he show up and told me huge myself like a bady, because the female DR is going to shot my back. DR khaled pressed me told me to relax, there is nothing to worry about, I am a bady now for them. I loughted. About 7:20, DR bagirov came and waved his hands too me, he says he will make a small frame for me that I can hide the under my pants. At 7:30, DR Khaled ask me if I want sleep and I says I want keep my head clean, because I want to make sure that all of my legs will operation by DR bagirov.

The Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2017, 06:55:53 PM »

How old are you and what is your nationality(It seems that you aren't Russian) ?
I wish you good luck with the surgery
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

ghost in your house

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2017, 09:36:08 PM »

How old are you and what is your nationality(It seems that you aren't Russian) ?
I wish you good luck with the surgery
I am 29

Body Builder

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2017, 09:52:30 PM »

external ,8 centimeters
Avoid so much lengthening if you don't want to walk on tiptoes for your rest of your life or walk like a creep by doing atl.
Also, 8cm longer tibias in a tiny 1.50 body will look ridiculous.

Do at max 6cm and you'll be ok.
If you want more do another 5cm on femurs. Everything more than 6cm on tibias will be disastrous for you, bith physically and aestheticaly.
After all no matter if you are 1.56 or 1.58 you'll still be short but in a good, cute, way and not unattractively.
So don't ruin your body for 2cm more that won't change anything but will cause you lot of problems.

ghost in your house

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2017, 09:53:45 PM »

During the whole surgery I was awake, DR bagirov did all surgery by himself as they promiss, and DR khaled tighted all the nuts, tighted the nuts is a hard job. I can hear they use all strength on every nuts. Some time I couldn't see the operation well, I will try to left my head little higher, but the female DR who sit on my side will immediately pressed my head down, it's litter funny thought, sometime she will hold my hand to warm my hands. Some time she just answer the phone for DR bagirov. Finally DR bagirov told me that the surgery is finished and he left. I asked DR khaled how's my surgery, he says everything is fine. Then they transfer me to my bed. That night I ask nurse to inject painkillers for me for every two hours. I feel little sorry for her, she always acting fast, and caring, I know Russia seems don't like smile, but she will smile to me even she could not understand what I am saying.

Android

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2017, 10:17:28 PM »

Do at max 6cm and you'll be ok.
If you want more do another 5cm on femurs. Everything more than 6cm on tibias will be disastrous for you, bith physically and aestheticaly.

So don't ruin your body for 2cm more that won't change anything but will cause you lot of problems.

Agreed.

Android

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2017, 10:21:12 PM »

I know Russia seems don't like smile, but she will smile to me even she could not understand what I am saying.

Did you know what McDonald's had a big part in changing Russia's smiling habits? Took a few decades, but they actually like it now.

ghost in your house

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2017, 11:21:31 PM »

T
Agreed.
Thank you, I will try to reach 6 centimeters first and let my body tell me to stop!

ghost in your house

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2017, 11:30:43 PM »

Did you know what McDonald's had a big part in changing Russia's smiling habits? Took a few decades, but they actually like it now.
all of Russian seems do not like smile,  but they are very nice inside. I don't know why they can't not see I am a forenger. They will go straight to talk Russia to me, even I says I don't know Russia, they still keep talking Russian , they seems think more they talk more I will understand. That's funny.

Android

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2017, 11:41:13 PM »

they still keep talking Russian , they seems think more they talk more I will understand. That's funny.

Secret to speaking any language... Say it louder!

ghost in your house

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2017, 11:56:39 PM »

It's the second day of my operation. The nurse injected one painkiller before I sleep. I just found laying on a bad for 24 hours is a very enjoy thing with a urinary catheter. I even don't need to go to the restroom bymyself. The food is better than I think, the emergency button is by my night stander. There's always somebody on call, I even do not bother wash my face. Haha, the internet is fast, I can watch the drama show all day. The pain is 1/10,as long as I do not  pay attention on my leg, I do not feel any pain at all, I would say it's more comfortable than have a period. Some time I will faint during a strong period, sometime I just want take my sotmock out to stop the pain. so overall, the surgery pain is nothing, I may experience more pain during lengthening period, but I would take some painkiller to manage it. I am kinda live in my dream now, haha, I will concern to buy a urine catheter once I get home. Let me going down to for a while, I always hurry on time, but being waste time is a great feeling for me now.

dean9191

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2017, 09:03:20 AM »

Hi girl can u post some xrays or pics please. Wish u all the best

ghost in your house

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2017, 09:14:59 AM »

ghost in your house

ghost in your house

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2017, 01:28:26 AM »

Day 3, yesterday I tried walk more.
My back is hurt, because the over sleep.
One of the nail of my right leg is hurting me once I trying to move around.
I need to talk to my DR, I do not want to carry the pain in for a whole year.

ghost in your house

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2017, 01:45:37 AM »

Day 4, I wake up with no pain at all,
the surgery is not as painful as I heard before.
 A couple of the pin holes are getting itchy.
I took off  my blanket to let me my legs cool down.
I also met a couple girls yesterday.
One Russia have the surgery one day early than me,
I don't see anything wrong with her legs.
Her mum says because her daughter over thinked her legs.
She says she has a litter bow leg.
But it's hard to tell.
If I were her,
 I would never go through this surgery just because a litter bow leg.
The second Russia girl I met just had a surgery not long time ago.
She says she had her surgery in Kurgan.
it's free, but one of her leg is straight.
 one is crooked, I assume she will have the surgery tomorrow
Here is kinda like a legs factore
people come and people leave
DR bagirov chopped one people legs and soon chopped other ones leg.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up