Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proportions for 5.5 cm increase  (Read 1362 times)

Jayjay59cruz

Proportions for 5.5 cm increase
« on: January 22, 2018, 05:13:43 AM »

Hello everyone. I am currently 176cm in the morning 175/174.5 cm before bed. My current wingspan is 176.5/177cm. I am thinking about lengthening 5.5 cm on my tibias. I’m just scared I won’t look proportionate.  I’ve worn lifts (2”) I look pretty normal, would having a wingspan that is 2.5-3 cm shorter than my height make a huge difference when it comes to my proportions l.

Mackenzie

• Visitor
Re: Proportions for 5.5 cm increase
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 09:12:42 AM »

I agree with your opinion very much.

myloginacct

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 01:10:16 PM »

A 5.5cm increase in your tibias at 175cm is just a 3.15% increase of your total height. Of course, it is a comparatively bigger total increase if you take your total leg length or tibia only for the comparison, but it's nothing out of the ordinary for natural human variation.

I honestly believe this section of the forum to be mostly useless and a cause for increased worry in people who already suffer from BDD/OCD. Most lengthening amounts done at most heights I see posted around here won't make anyone look disproportional to others. It's probably good to have it around, just in case, but it is only a worry for a minority of LLers.

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 01:38:15 PM »

People who are average and worry that much for adding a few cms and end up with wanting even ridiculous lengthenings like 3cm is the cancer of that forum and the real cases of bdd.

If you think that 2-3cm more than your wingspan (which is a stupid way to calculate disproportions but whatever) will cause you aesthetic problems, simply forget about LL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up