Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: leg shortening - too tall for a woman  (Read 7871 times)

xenia123

Re: leg shortening - too tall for a woman
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2018, 01:01:14 PM »

and Toni Gaarn who is 181 cm (listed by her agency) is one of the most famous model in the world
the same for Karlie Kloss who is about 6ft/6ft1 (that 6-2 claim is ridiculous)
and L'Wrenn Scott who is 6-3 ?
5-10 is a perfect height, many women would like to be that tall. After I could understand you feel too tall, but actually 5-9 is still tall for a woman. It's a waste of money and dangerous

I‘d still be tall, I know, but 5 cm makes a big difference. I‘d go from „too tall“ to just „tall“.

Knik

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2018, 01:03:59 PM »

I‘d still be tall, I know, but 5 cm makes a big difference. I‘d go from „too tall“ to just „tall“.

5-10 is not the too tall area for me

Looking for Pili

patientprivacy

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2018, 02:24:39 PM »

Nope, most of them are between 5‘8 and 5‘9.
I‘d be their height if i did LS.

5'8 and 5'9 women are sometimes forgiven their short height in VS catwalk because they have incredibly beautiful faces, but they are considered 'short' for a model. In general terms the industry prefers 5'10 models. 178-180 is the perfect height for a catwalk model, no matter where you go.

xenia123

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2018, 02:37:09 PM »

Thank you for your uplifting words. I know there are some models my height. But outside of the model world, I think 175cm+ women are too tall.  That’s just my assessment. I know I will never be short, and that‘s ok. It‘s really these extra 5 cm that‘s bothering me.

update: I just got a response from the Betz Institute in Germany. They say they do 4-6 cm on the femur. They did 10 such surgeries in the past years.
They just recently did 6 cm on the femur with a celebrity (if you are German, you know her: Olivia Jones). Her story was all over the news and she‘s happy with the result.
The problem: It costs 32‘000€ with Dr. Betz. I can never afford that :'(

tallertree

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2018, 02:54:05 PM »

I dont know the reason why you want to be shorter. But i can guarantee you that no man will consider a 5'10 girl to tall, unless he is shorter himself. But nowadays most guys are that height or taller. Height is attractive for both genders.

Auron

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2018, 04:03:46 PM »

I've found short girls sxxy, I've found tall girls sxxy. One thing that I don't think that is sxxy is a girl that has short legs or/aka long torso.
Just editing smth from my previous post that wasn't making any sense.

xenia123

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2018, 04:04:47 PM »

I dont know the reason why you want to be shorter. But i can guarantee you that no man will consider a 5'10 girl to tall, unless he is shorter himself. But nowadays most guys are that height or taller. Height is attractive for both genders.

I can just repeat myself. I think 5‘10 is too tall for a woman. 5‘10 is a great height for a man, but not for a woman.
5‘9 is the absolute max. height for a woman.
My opinion
Most women agree with me though.

tallertree

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2018, 04:58:22 PM »

I can just repeat myself. I think 5‘10 is too tall for a woman. 5‘10 is a great height for a man, but not for a woman.
My opinion
Yes of course, only you can judge whether you feel good or not. However, i highly doubt its a problem for you hence why you should consider the whole thing carefully.

Being a man and let say 165 or shorter, then obviously you will face lots of problems in life when it comes to the interaction with the opposite sex(for example). Saying that 175cm is the absolute max for a woman is simply not true unless you live in a short country. You live in Europe.

Masonm101

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2018, 07:20:26 PM »

I'm glad you agree, but I also said other things. If you don't know the risks to this surgery (as it seems to be the case), you shouldn't be looking into doing it. You need to try self-acceptance with a mental health professional. If that doesn't work, then you need to schedule an appointment with a good doctor so you can fully inform yourself about the risks and everything else there is to the procedure. Only after having tried solving how you see and feel about yourself, and having fully informed yourself about the procedure and its risks, is that I think height surgery becomes an option. Like someone else implied here, moving to a taller country is another option too.

This! short legs are not attractive for both genders. But girls are usually expected to have longer legs than guys so be careful what you are doing to your body. Find a therapist.

patientprivacy

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2018, 07:23:14 PM »

My opinion

Trust me! I know some girls who would kill to be your height! VS height! :)

xenia123

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2018, 07:43:45 PM »

This! short legs are not attractive for both genders. But girls are usually expected to have longer legs than guys so be careful what you are doing to your body. Find a therapist.

That's actually my biggest concern: That my body will look out of proportion and weird because I only shorten my femurs.
Do you think 5 cm will be very noticeable? Will my legs (in my case even only the femurs) look too short in relation to my whole body? I'm not sure how I could figure this out.
I'm thinking because surgeons agree to do this kind of surgery, it will look agreeable, otherwise they would reason me out of it. Lol.

jexus

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2018, 09:19:46 PM »

Please don't shorten your legs.

Long legs are one of the most attractive things that a woman can have and short legs make a woman look fatter and eradicates all the sexiness.

You can be a runway model with that height.

You can easily date a guy above 180.

Also, there are lots of people who find tall girls very attractive, a friend of mine had an intense tall girl fetish.

1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

xenia123

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2018, 11:43:00 PM »

Sorry for the weird pic (i don‘t have a better atm), but I need your advice:
- Will 5 cm less on my femur be very noticable?
- Will my legs be perceived as „short“?
- Will I be noticable out of proportion?

https://picload.org/view/ddpwdala/9c5cb4f2-d06d-4c74-b2ea-fed0ea.png.html

Android

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2018, 12:21:38 AM »

Sorry for the weird pic (i don‘t have a better atm), but I need your advice:
- Will 5 cm less on my femur be very noticable?
- Will my legs be perceived as „short“?
- Will I be noticable out of proportion?

Hard to tell exactly with the angle and socks, but your proportions look good. I honestly wouldn't touch a thing and "deal" with the perception of glamorous rather than cute. Maybe you can try a new wardrobe that's better suited for taller women so that you look and feel better in the clothes you wear.

That being said, it should look fine if you have your femurs shortened by 5 cm. You might still appear tall if you expose your legs however, because longer tibias has the effect of making people look taller.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

6'2_dream

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2018, 05:04:49 PM »

I think you're being too hard on yourself, 5'10 - 5'11, it's a great size for a woman, you're just tall for a woman, 5'10 that's the minimum height for catwalk models,
I went out and dated many tall girls, and I prefer tall women hahah.

I think tall women are the wonder of nature, I dated a 6-foot girl and I told her to wear high heels, she looked wonderful, a beautiful Amazon.
you should not worry about it I know girls 6'3 - 6'4 who play volleyball, basketball, soccerl the problem is you have 4'5 - 4'6 feet would be a real problem for you, be happy look for a tall boyfriend He will surely love you and your height.

Look, this beautiful couple.
bravissimodasha and Anton Ryskin
she has 6'3 (1.91m) he's 6'2 (1.88m)

https://imgur.com/gallery/QlUjW4Q
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2018, 05:14:36 PM »

5'10 is short for a woman

lol no, 5'10''  is very tall for a woman
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

lucindaris

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2018, 06:12:52 PM »

on Dinaric Alps there are only women +195 cm  :'(

6'2_dream

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2018, 11:56:05 AM »

Could not see your photo.
but in South Brazil it is completely normal to see women 5'10 - 6 '. is considered only a tall woman.
and here many younger women would like to be in the 5'10 minomo.
There are many risks for stretching or shortening a leg, I think you have to think very carefully before

height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

Sara123

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2018, 01:25:36 AM »

Please don't shorten your legs.

Long legs are one of the most attractive things that a woman can have and short legs make a woman look fatter and eradicates all the sxxiness.

You can be a runway model with that height.

You can easily date a guy above 180.

Also, there are lots of people who find tall girls very attractive, a friend of mine had an intense tall girl fetish.

What I have known for a very long time has been fully confirmed here. The story of my life right here!

I'm not upset, it feels refreshing to see what I've almost always known written down and confirmed. I'm laughing right now because if we really think about it, it is funny. Life is funny and you have to laugh and make light of it. I know full well I'm seen as a lesser woman, no one needs to tell me, I have just felt it from others, it has caused me so much pain but now that I am going to have this surgery, I see some beacon of hope, so today I feel positive.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:59:12 AM by Sara123 »

Sara123

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2018, 01:50:41 AM »

xenia123

I see you gave up on the idea of having this surgery due to wanting to have children. I remember when you said this in one of my posts. I'm also glad to hear you decided not to go ahead meaning you will not have to go through the possible risks etc. I hope you are doing well now and happy because 5 feet 10 for a woman in Europe seems great.

Josh3101367

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2018, 12:05:05 AM »

Hello
I'm a girl who's 5'10, with shoes even 5'11. I absolutely hate my height. It's way too tall for a woman.
That's why I wanna do leg shortening.
I know that my body would be somehow disproportionate after shortening my legs. But I'd rather have short legs for a woman than being that tall for the rest of my life.
I'm looking for people who are also interested in this procedure or people who have already done it. Here in this forum I've only found one report (the one of olivetree).
What are you talking about?

5'10 ur not even tall.

My cousin she is 5'10 and she would keep bragging for hours about her great physique.

Also.. where I live.. every one loves tall chicks. My future wife will be 5'10.

For some reason.. this place has a ton of weird thoughts. I'm doubting they might be trolling.  I mean. A 6'2 guy thinks he is short.  And a 5'10 girl wants to break her bones to be shorter. What the fk!.

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2018, 03:49:15 AM »

For some reason.. this place has a ton of weird thoughts. I'm doubting they might be trolling.  I mean. A 6'2 guy thinks he is short.  And a 5'10 girl wants to break her bones to be shorter. What the fk!.

Most of these guys dont even have the balls to go through with such invasive surgery. They just keep posting nonsense
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

Josh3101367

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2018, 06:41:53 AM »

Most of these guys dont even have the balls to go through with such invasive surgery. They just keep posting nonsense
Exactly what I thought. They are taking us in a job lol.

Kotiki

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2018, 09:51:41 AM »

I'm 153 cm and don't consider 178 cm tall for a woman. Tall starts at 180, so you are almost tall.

Just go for vacation to Netherlands and you will feel like a migit. They are all approaching 190 there.

If you want to appear delicate and fragile, make sure you stay skinny. (Skinny and toned, not skinny fat).
You can also take up trampoline and acrobatics - it will compress your spinal risks, reducing your height by up to 3 cm but keeping the legs nice and long.

Flat shoes and smooth long hair (rather than hairstyles that add height) will further reduce your perceived height.

If your ribcage is large, there's a new surgery that repositions the lower two ribs, giving you a 10 cm smaller waist without the risks associated with removing the ribs.

If you are skinny, slender and fit, no way anyone will think of you as tall at 175 cm, especially in Switzerland. You will be perfectly average height.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up