Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Short guys who escaped the "short guy" look by working out  (Read 13232 times)

Body Builder

Re: Short guys who escaped the "short guy" look by working out
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 01:35:15 AM »

You can use Michael Phelps as an example, then. Or any other swimmer you think has a better face than this one.

The point is that the swimmer's body type is the most attractive one for women. If you aren't short, you'll get better results in making yourself more attractive by pursuing it than by getting CLL.

The point the man in the image I posted has reached means that there will barely be any woman who would reject him simply based on how he looks. Only a tiny, tiny minority of very insecure 178cm+ women. Not being rejected based on how we look is something most people here want. Just being a decent height and getting a good body will allow you to reach that status with the vast majority of women. You won't get immediately rejected because of how you look if you look like this. It'll be other factors.
Still this is your opinion.
I showed him to my gf only asking him if he good looking (without mentioning his height) and she said he is ok, not ugly but not handsome either.
So no, not only a minority would reject him and not only for his height.

So saying things as a fact while it is only your personal opinion is not very clever.
The fact is that men beyond average are not as attractive as above average, all other things equal. Yes, at 1.75 you have a respectable height and if you are fit with a good face you are not going to have many problems with maybe the majority of women.
That said, if you have all the above and an 1.85 height you'll be exactly what any woman wants. So yes, being acceotable from the majority of women to being almost ideal for the vast majority of women has a big difference.
And almost no man with an 1.75 height is ideal for the majority of women, even if he is perfect in anything else in his appearance.

Android

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 02:02:24 AM »

As far as I'm concerned, this entire thread is opinion, and that's OK.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 02:53:47 AM »

As far as I'm concerned, this entire thread is opinion, and that's OK.

So you're saying you can look like a normal grown male at 5'6 and under? Bobbleheads everywhere man... It looks comical being this size. There is no doubting that working out makes short guys look more "normal" if they do it properly (sometimes can end up looking worse if they go overboard).

myloginacct

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2018, 03:39:00 AM »

Still this is your opinion.
I showed him to my gf only asking him if he good looking (without mentioning his height) and she said he is ok, not ugly but not handsome either.
So no, not only a minority would reject him and not only for his height.

So saying things as a fact while it is only your personal opinion is not very clever.
The fact is that men beyond average are not as attractive as above average, all other things equal. Yes, at 1.75 you have a respectable height and if you are fit with a good face you are not going to have many problems with maybe the majority of women.
That said, if you have all the above and an 1.85 height you'll be exactly what any woman wants. So yes, being acceotable from the majority of women to being almost ideal for the vast majority of women has a big difference.
And almost no man with an 1.75 height is ideal for the majority of women, even if he is perfect in anything else in his appearance.

It's better to be 180cm than 175cm for sure, but I think you are projecting your own goals onto your posts. You have your own goals and are chasing them. That's fair enough. You seem to be in environments where looks are the overwhelming factor and you want the most beautiful women you can get. I get that.

However, many guys shorter than 5'8 and 5'9 just want to have a chance with taller women, but for romantic relationships. For shorter guys, it's hard to even get to that point, as a huge chunk of women will reject you before anything can start or finish (marriage and kids). I truly believe the man I posted would have no problem with most women if he was looking for romantic relationships. He's not short, has the swimmer's physique, seems to be outgoing. He wouldn't be ideal in clubs, but I can't see him getting rejected on looks alone if he's also talking to someone interested in a relationship. It'd take other things for a woman to cross him off. Maybe he's not ideal, but he's good enough.

short2tall

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2018, 04:09:28 AM »

Everyone has good opinions here guys. My situation is very similar to Bodybuilder's due to the fact that I am about 175 cm right now and am still seen by most as below average. At my peak fitness level I was about 185 lbs, all muscle. Sure there were some girls that thought I looked good, and some guys that thought I was "huge" but there were also a lot that described me as "short and stocky". I have recently leaned out a little bit to give the impression of being taller. As shorter guys, we are always seen by many as compensating for our height. Once I reach my new height (5'11), I believe I will look very proportional as long as I maintain a strong upper body. Having wide shoulders will be essential to look like someone who is naturally this height. It is all about improving your own situation. I think someone who is starting at 5'9 and going to 6' will gain just as much confidence as someone going from 5'6 to 5'9. Both are very significant improvements for 2 different individuals.
Bilateral femurs with Dr. M on March 1st
Starting height: 5'8.5"
Shooting for 5'11"

myloginacct

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2018, 09:33:54 PM »

Everyone has good opinions here guys. My situation is very similar to Bodybuilder's due to the fact that I am about 175 cm right now and am still seen by most as below average. At my peak fitness level I was about 185 lbs, all muscle. Sure there were some girls that thought I looked good, and some guys that thought I was "huge" but there were also a lot that described me as "short and stocky". I have recently leaned out a little bit to give the impression of being taller. As shorter guys, we are always seen by many as compensating for our height. Once I reach my new height (5'11), I believe I will look very proportional as long as I maintain a strong upper body. Having wide shoulders will be essential to look like someone who is naturally this height. It is all about improving your own situation. I think someone who is starting at 5'9 and going to 6' will gain just as much confidence as someone going from 5'6 to 5'9. Both are very significant improvements for 2 different individuals.

You want to be taller and are in that process. Good, and again, best of luck.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:39:42 PM by myloginacct »

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2018, 09:27:13 AM »

Geez, this thread is so fking cringe and y’all are fking weird and obsessed with height actually. I just wish for a more mature body that’s it lmao
5'1", 100 lbs

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2018, 05:53:44 PM »

Is the third guy tinytrip? He was posting on /fit/, but then disappeared.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138502843&pagenumber=1

Guy was awesome.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Johnson1111

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2018, 05:59:59 PM »

Is the third guy tinytrip? He was posting on /fit/, but then disappeared.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138502843&pagenumber=1

Guy was awesome.

lol @ all of the pencil necked, anti-social 4chan fxgs mocking his death and making short jokes about it. He should have brought a few of those guys with him.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2018, 03:20:47 AM »

This Drew Lynch guy has an identical build and similar phenotype to Jeff Nippard. This is what Jeff Nippard would really look like if he had never began working out.

In a lot of photos, even in sunny California, he is wearing bomber jackets in attempts to make his shoulders look less narrow.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up