Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: About Russia Limb Lengthening  (Read 3550 times)

Limerence

• Visitor
About Russia Limb Lengthening
« on: February 09, 2018, 12:25:02 PM »

Russian Ilizarov Scientific Center
Dr Leonid N. Solomin
Tibia 6 cm
Choose the right one
English is not my native language  I use Google translator
Pay tribute to everyone

Android

Re: About Russia Limb Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 06:11:17 PM »

Hey Limerence, welcome. Are you saying that you've had limb lengthening done with Dr. Solomin?
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Tiger9898

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 06:18:16 PM »

Hey Limerence, welcome. Are you saying that you've had limb lengthening done with Dr. Solomin?
No, I think he wants to know which doctor in russia is the best? Dr Solomon or doctor in kurgan scientific center
Age-19
Starting height: 162,5-163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
Goal: 6,5 cm femur lengthening

Android

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 07:38:14 PM »

Makes more sense, considering they even listed the location, haha. Thanks Tiger.

Limerence, depends on what you want. I'm not sure if the Russian Ilizarov Scientific Center offers LON/LATN, which costs more but shortens time in frames. The Center offers accommodation, but you'll need to find an apartment or pay higher prices to stay at a hospital with Dr. Solomin/Kulesh.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 09:20:50 PM »

The Kurgan Ilizarov center also only takes patients in certain cases, and with a few requirements:

1. Starting height less than 165 cm for guys (160 cm - for girls).
2. Disproportion of lower limb segments (evaluated by doctors of the Center).
3. Disproportion of body and limbs (evaluated by doctors of the Center).
4. There is an age limit, 21-40 years, associated with higher risk of osteoporosis, complications related to vascular system and delayed consolidation.
5. The height increase candidates should be in good health and they are required to bring a health report, describing their entire previous medical history, signed by GP.

Limerence

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 04:48:07 AM »

Yes, you're right.

Limerence

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 04:51:30 AM »

Makes more sense, considering they even listed the location, haha. Thanks Tiger.

Limerence, depends on what you want. I'm not sure if the Russian Ilizarov Scientific Center offers LON/LATN, which costs more but shortens time in frames. The Center offers accommodation, but you'll need to find an apartment or pay higher prices to stay at a hospital with Dr. Solomin/Kulesh.
I want the safest 6 cm tibia method
Thank you for your answer

Limerence

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 04:55:29 AM »

The Kurgan Ilizarov center also only takes patients in certain cases, and with a few requirements:

1. Starting height less than 165 cm for guys (160 cm - for girls).
2. Disproportion of lower limb segments (evaluated by doctors of the Center).
3. Disproportion of body and limbs (evaluated by doctors of the Center).
4. There is an age limit, 21-40 years, associated with higher risk of osteoporosis, complications related to vascular system and delayed consolidation.
5. The height increase candidates should be in good health and they are required to bring a health report, describing their entire previous medical history, signed by GP.
I only have 163cm Kurgan Ilizarov center how long the convalescence
It's safer than Dr Leonid N. Solomin?

Amina51

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 11:54:56 AM »

hi, i am also interested in ilizarov on the shins and make 5 or 6 cm in Russia , I am a girl of 154cm. Where are you from?

Tiger9898

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 12:04:33 PM »

I only have 163cm Kurgan Ilizarov center how long the convalescence
It's safer than Dr Leonid N. Solomin?
If I were you, i would choose Dr solomon/Dr kulesh  I don't know what is the name of doctor in Kurgan scientific center,there is only diary in the forum I think. But Dr Solomon /Kulesh are reputable doctors in the Russia and they are the best ones in Russia I think.  I have talked to Dr Kulesh , and he seems very nice and helpful person. You better find the diaries of Dr Solomon and Unknown doctor (in kurgan scientific center),then make a choice
Age-19

Limerence

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 01:27:54 PM »

Thank you, the forum said ll equal to Ilizarov it?
What is the difference between Ilizarov, LON and LATN?
Leonid N. Solomin How much does it cost?

Tiger9898

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 05:04:40 PM »

Thank you, the forum said ll equal to Ilizarov it?
What is the difference between Ilizarov, LON and LATN?
Leonid N. Solomin How much does it cost?
You can read detailed information  about different methods of limb lengthening in the link below
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=95.0
Where are you from? If you are not russian, I have the price list of Dr Solomon for foreigners.  Just write your mail adress, I will send the file
Age-19

Limerence

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2018, 01:15:22 AM »

Android

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2018, 02:29:21 AM »

Aaaand this is how you get spam email, hopefully it's not your main account. For anyone else reading, I strongly discourage you from sharing their personal email address on the internet. If you trust them, send via personal message.

FYI, you can contact Dr. Kluesh at kulesh_pavel@mail.ru; he'll give you a document which includes pricing, which updates about once a month.

Tiger9898

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2018, 05:58:00 AM »

Aaaand this is how you get spam email, hopefully it's not your main account. For anyone else reading, I strongly discourage you from sharing their personal email address on the internet. If you trust them, send via personal message.

FYI, you can contact Dr. Kluesh at kulesh_pavel@mail.ru; he'll give you a document which includes pricing, which updates about once a month.
Didn't get what u meant
Age-19

Android

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2018, 06:40:10 AM »

Didn't get what u meant

Don't post emails on a public forum is my message, especially since you don't need an account to view posts here. There are scripts that scrape sites for personal information like emails and phone numbers to send unsolicited messages (spam).

Tiger9898

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2018, 06:52:26 AM »

Don't post emails on a public forum is my message, especially since you don't need an account to view posts here. There are scripts that scrape sites for personal information like emails and phone numbers to send unsolicited messages (spam).
Didn't know about that, just wanted to help him by sending dr kulesh"s uptaded price ( he sent me around 20 days ago).
Age-19

Android

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2018, 07:31:55 AM »

Didn't know about that, just wanted to help him by sending dr kulesh"s uptaded price ( he sent me around 20 days ago).

I know you meant well, but there are some bad people out there, so try not to share PII -- personally identifiable information -- in the public thread. Stay safe  :)

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2018, 06:01:59 PM »

If I were you, i would choose Dr solomon/Dr kulesh  I don't know what is the name of doctor in Kurgan scientific center,there is only diary in the forum I think. But Dr Solomon /Kulesh are reputable doctors in the Russia and they are the best ones in Russia I think.  I have talked to Dr Kulesh , and he seems very nice and helpful person. You better find the diaries of Dr Solomon and Unknown doctor (in kurgan scientific center),then make a choice

question - why do I see solomin and kulesh metnioned togetheer, are they operate together? are they same person?

Android

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2018, 07:27:33 PM »

question - why do I see solomin and kulesh metnioned togetheer, are they operate together? are they same person?

They work together. From what I understand, Dr. Solomin will install the LON/LATN nails while Dr. Kulesh does the rest.

Similarly, Dr. Pili and Dr. Catagni are sometimes mentioned together as they also work together.
Pages: [1]   Go Up