Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctors With The Worst Reputation  (Read 5478 times)

EricR

• Visitor
Re: Doctors With The Worst Reputation
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2018, 09:38:04 AM »

Look a little closer, we've got x-rays and more.

Yes ive seen those already, I am referring to the 5 other M patients that La growing mentioned.

The Dreamer

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2018, 10:34:23 AM »

Yes ive seen those already, I am referring to the 5 other M patients that La growing mentioned.
This was the point,Android don't be so naive
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Android

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2018, 11:11:38 PM »

Gotcha, ask in their respective threads then.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

LAGrowin

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2018, 12:08:26 AM »

Eric R, Dreamer, or whoever you really are.  Feel to take from these forums and diaries what you deem necessary and reliable.  No need for us true LLers to prove anything to anyone.  If these diaries seem bogus, move along.

There is Brb6FTtall, Optimistic1, short2tall, Fallen, etc ..... All Mahboubian patients who I've spoken to. All learning from one another and this forum.  I sure as heck didn't ask for anyone to prove to me the veracity of their diary, nor do I think anyone would have gotten on the phone with me if I had.

I'll post a little something for you later tonight!

LAGrowin

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2018, 04:29:22 AM »

This is probably photoshopped below, but anyway ...... Lol

2" reached today!

MirinHeight

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2018, 06:34:51 AM »

Mahboubian is a good doc. he treats LL like a business and has poor marketing skills which might be offensive to some. all his pts seem to be recovering fine and his pts in past have recovered good too.

furthermore dr. paley also treats LL like a business.

mahboubian is a good cheaper option to paley/rozbruch if you can look past the marketing. he also seems to have great bedside manners.
all the new diaries seem legit too.

i have narrowed down my personal search to :
LL with dr mahboubian TSF frame tibias
or
LL with dr. rozbruch internal femurs
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Myexperience

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2018, 11:38:17 AM »

Dr haci kultulu again and again.

The Dreamer

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2018, 05:08:13 PM »

Eric R, Dreamer, or whoever you really are.  Feel to take from these forums and diaries what you deem necessary and reliable.  No need for us true LLers to prove anything to anyone.
You made me laugh so hard,are you really trying to question my profile ? Don't you know that multiple accounts are immediately banned through IP checking?
I bet that I'm more genuine than 90% of users here,those kind of lame attacks remind me cheap shots of spanish doctor trolls
And do you really think that sending a pic with the Precice device with a stupid paper written "LAGrowin" it is enough to make you a "true LLer" ?
However aren't you supposed to be doing your LL right now ? You don't seem so busy since you spend a lot of time defending this doctors in multiple threads that are not your own diary here on forum.Why dio you feel the impulsive need to come here in this thread ?
→For Mirinheight:in my opinion a good doctor doesn't feel the need to promote himself around the world,especially on cosmetic LL which is a controversial elective surgery.A good orthopedist should be already busy with ordinary cases of correction and reconstruction of limbs.However your legs,your life

LAGrowin

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2018, 05:26:06 PM »

Why dio you feel the impulsive need to come here in this thread ?

Because you come in with comments that have no basis and seem to come straight from your tail. Your constant attacks and insinuations are annoying.

Lol ,  you make it too obvious buddy.  Thank you too for the laugh.

Stupid paper ?    It was for you buddy, Mr. Nonbeliever.  You'd probably find a way to question a video too .. Pathetic.    Don't talk nonsense unless you have proof...

Android

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2018, 06:43:48 PM »

<sarcasm>LAGrowin, obviously you just shaved your legs and bought a used ERC to bamboozle us. You're supposed to not have any free time, because lengthening should take up 24/7 of your time.</sarcasm>

Dr. Mahboubian gets hate for his advertising, but come on, it's LA. There are a million billboards telling you to FREEZE THE FAT with COOLSCULPTING! Get your hair back! Look better nαked! SYPHILIS EXPLOSION!

The secret to failure is trying to please everyone, and I think we can all agree that his marketing has left a lasting impression. Image is king here, and it works for plenty of people. And if that site bothers you, he does have a more traditional one.

I don't see why an orthopedist can't specialize in cosmetics as well. They can be busy with correction, reconstruction, and cosmetic cases because there's a thing called a waitlist (and you better believe that emergencies are bumped ahead). CLL is costly, elective, relatively riskier, and still obscure; there won't be as many CLL patients compared to those that need surgery. It's not like he's the only orthopedist in LA either, Yelp alone shows almost 500 results.

But hey, that's just my two cents.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

The Dreamer

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2018, 07:07:44 PM »

There is no need to buy a Precice device,it could be the doctor himself attaching pics of the machine since he has it.
I respect you Android,you're an intelligent and impartial guy but avoid useless sarcasm with me
You know better than me that you have to pay attention in this forum(although it is a great source of information) because it is populated by promoters and I had the bad luck to come across in some of them
The costant increasing number of patients of this doctor and their aggressive attitude(like LAgrowing's one,notice that now I'm not writing in his diary but in an another thread) it is annoying and atleast suspicious.
Having said that,each one will get their own conclusions

Android

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2018, 07:59:27 PM »

Sorry about the sarcasm, Dreamer.

I could logistically meet up with these people, but I dunno. I think it'd be weird since I'm not a prospective Dr. Mahboubian patient. Even if we took a photo we'd blur our faces and become random bodies open to speculation anyway.

LAGrowin

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2018, 09:04:39 PM »

There is no need to buy a Precice device,it could be the doctor himself attaching pics of the machine since he has it.
I respect you Android,you're an intelligent and impartial guy but avoid useless sarcasm with me
You know better than me that you have to pay attention in this forum(although it is a great source of information) because it is populated by promoters and I had the bad luck to come across in some of them
The costant increasing number of patients of this doctor and their aggressive attitude(like LAgrowing's one,notice that now I'm not writing in his diary but in an another thread) it is annoying and atleast suspicious.
Having said that,each one will get their own conclusions

I bought the ERC on eBay just for you Dreamer!  You're a real tool man.   

Aggressive attitude ?  Really?   Do you realize that you tarnish people's reputations without basis?  And that you came into my diary insinuating what wasn't, and you don't stop,  it's every opportunity you get.  You make useful information for future LLers questionable.  Why?!

A total troll!     Don't PM me from new user accounts either man..... You're too obvious.

myloginacct

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2018, 11:41:11 PM »

I could logistically meet up with these people, but I dunno. I think it'd be weird since I'm not a prospective Dr. Mahboubian patient. Even if we took a photo we'd blur our faces and become random bodies open to speculation anyway.

That sounds like a huge hurdle/chore for you, but if it theoretically happened, it'd be good. The Dreamer is most likely that worried because of the past Sarin stories.

LAGrowin

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2018, 12:20:09 AM »

Hi Android, if you're ever in LA and want to have a cup of coffee to chat about my surgery and experience,  let me know. I'd be happy to.  The fact that you're not a Dr. M patient doesn't matter to me.  I'm here to share my experience and little bit of knowledge gained,  that's all.

All the best.

Android

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2018, 06:41:53 AM »

Hi Android, if you're ever in LA and want to have a cup of coffee to chat about my surgery and experience,  let me know. I'd be happy to.  The fact that you're not a Dr. M patient doesn't matter to me.  I'm here to share my experience and little bit of knowledge gained,  that's all.

All the best.

You know, it's a rare opportunity, so let's. I'll message you.

Pyotr

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2018, 06:03:53 PM »

To The Dreamer:

Why would you add Sringari and Shah to the horrible MD list?  I was considering both of them.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

myloginacct

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2018, 06:42:52 PM »

To The Dreamer:

Why would you add Sringari and Shah to the horrible MD list?  I was considering both of them.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Bad case from Sringari that I know of. Who even knows how Bigfaker is doing at this point.

I'd really try to avoid India and all countries outside of North America, Europe and East Asia (specifically South Korea & Japan) at all costs. There could be exceptions, but this is a good rule. I also don't feel comfortable recommending any doctor but Paley for something as extreme as CLL. However, regarding India, Parihar seems to be one with the lowest amount of bad incidents and the more respected LL surgeon in India. Make of that what you will.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up