Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctors With The Worst Reputation  (Read 5477 times)

Lorii

• Banned: multiple accounts (Quazar & Lorii)
  • Visitor
Doctors With The Worst Reputation
« on: March 04, 2018, 03:18:45 PM »

From all my reading it seems that several doctors have well deserved horrible reputations. The following list of doctors all have verified patients whose lives were completely ruined at their hands. Patients who were literally crippled, along with the doctors response and behavior being totally unethical.

1. Dr. Monegal-

2. Dr. Sarin-

3. Dr. Guichet-

4. Dr. Mahboubian-

5. Dr. Betz-

If I missed any please add to the list so future patients know to go to other doctors before they possibly ruin their life. No reason to take a chance on your legs with these doctors when there are much safer options.

The Dreamer

Re: Doctors With The Worst Reputation
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 03:35:53 PM »

Finally someone that did well his own researches
The list is good,only a fool would go with one of those 5,I would add also Sringari and Shah,although they are less well known
Those 5 are currently the worst choices in the world for doing LL
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Auron

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 03:51:46 PM »

Typical 1 post account defaming doctors.

Lorii

• Banned: multiple accounts (Quazar & Lorii)
  • Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 05:44:04 PM »

Finally someone that did well his own researches
The list is good,only a fool would go with one of those 5,I would add also Sringari and Shah,although they are less well known
Those 5 are currently the worst choices in the world for doing LL

It's scary that some people will still go to these doctors after they have verified cases of completely ruining patients legs and lives. I don't understand how some people can be so desperate, it's not like there aren't tons of other good doctors available. In most cases the other good doctors available are also less expensive. It's impossible to understand that kind of reckless thinking.

Whimsical

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 08:20:50 PM »

who is the verified patient of Mahboubian with so bad results?

Whimsical

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 08:34:22 PM »

From all my reading it seems that several doctors have well deserved horrible reputations. The following list of doctors all have verified patients whose lives were completely ruined at their hands. Patients who were literally crippled, along with the doctors response and behavior being totally unethical.

1. Dr. Monegal-

2. Dr. Sarin-

3. Dr. Guichet-

4. Dr. Mahboubian-

5. Dr. Betz-

If I missed any please add to the list so future patients know to go to other doctors before they possibly ruin their life. No reason to take a chance on your legs with these doctors when there are much safer options.

Are they ordered from worst to best or randomly?

Cinderella

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 09:00:04 PM »

That is why he is going to be expert consultant at he EU for bone lengthening.
Troll troll troll troll we all know who you are
Chantilly Virginia 😘

Whimsical

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 09:11:14 PM »

That is why he is going to be expert consultant at he EU for bone lengthening.
Troll troll troll troll we all know who you are
Chantilly Virginia 😘

??? What do u mean?

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2018, 11:17:30 PM »

1. Dr. Monegal-

2. Dr. Sarin-

3. Dr. Guichet-

4. Dr. Mahboubian-

5. Dr. Betz-

Bs. The only real butchers from them are Guichet and Sarin.
All the other (except from Mahboubian whom I haven't seen a tragic case) had some bad cases but most of their patients write good things about them because they tried to help them in contrast to Guichet who only knows to ask for money and seem to don't know even the basics of LL (see huge lengthening rates that forces his patients to lengthen, heavy work out before LL and all these bs).

Of course, most of the doctors in India are butchers too (Sringari, Sarin, Shah, Dhawan etc) but I really can't understand why someone from the west would be so stupid to go to India to do LL. Some people maybe are willing to go to Somalio or Uganda too!

Anyway, these lists, especially from new posters, seem really weird and have no significance.

LAGrowin

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2018, 11:22:11 PM »

Incredible !!   

I don't know too much about the doctors on this "list", except for mine.

I'm a happy Mahboubian patient. Chose him due to location, competency, and my actual opinion of him over two consultations.   

I'm at 7 weeks post-op and no issues so far thank God. I determined competency based on results of other past patients I was able to connect with directly off the forum.

I really hate to see anyone's name tarnished unnecessarily, that's not right. For you that is trolling under different Aliases with a couple of posts each, if you're ever really planning on doing CLL, you've heard it before,  Karma is a B........... Don't be an A$$

Peace to all of you legitimate LLers and future ones.  Diaries on this forum have been invaluable to me,  thank you to all those who have contributed.

Whimsical

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 12:43:12 AM »

Bodybuilder you've something against Guichet and I think you're right but I would say Monegal and Betz are also bad choices. They have had bad cases and the doctors had unethic behaviour and many patients said in private to me that they regretted getting LL with them. They have the same attitude than Ghichet, sweeping under the rug and threatenig so that they shut up and not ruin their businesses.

Cinderella

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2018, 06:07:57 AM »

Troll troll troll... throwing the same   over and over again is a reason to be banned.
Anybody that reviews your posts will see you are obsessed and a paranoid. You are not even a patient and you call others freaks or fakes. What is the point? You misrespect doctors, patients so Your arguments are useless. Go and find a job

Tiger9898

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2018, 11:12:51 AM »

Hey everyone here. I’m planing to do PRECICE surgery, from Turkey. Can somebody tell me here, where I can the most cheapest PRECICE method on this planet? :D
I want to add 3.5 inches femur.
I heard Dr. Serkan Gurcan (turkey) is doing PRECICE, for 40k euros.. have any one experienced?
Thank you
Yes, according to their website , he is doing precise,but I am note sure how much experience does he has.  He is mostly doing LON.
Age-19
Starting height: 162,5-163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
Goal: 6,5 cm femur lengthening

FormerKidd

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2018, 01:23:02 PM »

I want to add 3.5 inches femur.
The Precise can only go to about 3.15 inches.

patientprivacy

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 12:04:16 AM »

Posts by people who are obviously trolling should be eliminated.

Android

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 12:32:29 AM »

Ah, it was Quazar's alt account. Makes sense.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2018, 08:00:06 AM »

Bs. The only real butchers from them are Guichet and Sarin.
All the other (except from Mahboubian whom I haven't seen a tragic case) had some bad cases but most of their patients write good things about them because they tried to help them in contrast to Guichet who only knows to ask for money and seem to don't know even the basics of LL (see huge lengthening rates that forces his patients to lengthen, heavy work out before LL and all these bs).

Of course, most of the doctors in India are butchers too (Sringari, Sarin, Shah, Dhawan etc) but I really can't understand why someone from the west would be so stupid to go to India to do LL. Some people maybe are willing to go to Somalio or Uganda too!

Anyway, these lists, especially from new posters, seem really weird and have no significance.

correct. I have basically ruled out Guichet not because of the bad case, but because of the heavy pre LL exercise - scientifically it may actually be harmful and cause non union.

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2018, 08:00:55 AM »

1. Dr. Monegal-

2. Dr. Sarin-

3. Dr. Guichet-

4. Dr. Mahboubian-

5. Dr. Betz-

can you plz advise whose lives were destroyed by Betz and Mahboubian? thanks

EricR

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 01:03:07 PM »

Guichet definitely has to be on top of the list for his lack of ethics and compassion. I much rather go to a doctor who will show concern for my recovery and not just see me with dollar signs. You could also add doctors from third world countries like Vietnam. The people that go their will end up getting themselves hurt.

Optimistic1

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 06:13:19 PM »

1. Dr. Monegal-

2. Dr. Sarin-

3. Dr. Guichet-

4. Dr. Mahboubian-

5. Dr. Betz-

Yes. I am also interested in knowing whose lives were destroyed by Dr. Mahboubian. Please also provide as much evidence as possible so we may substantiate your allegations. Only relevant evidence is admissible in determining the truthfulness of one's allegations. Please refrain yourself from employing fallacies and ad hominem attack. Allegations without evidence are just allegations. Nothing more, nothing less. Please note that these doctors have gone through many years of schooling, participated in residency program(s), and practiced many years in their area of expertise. I'm a professional and a business owner myself so I truly understand what these men have been through to be where they are today. Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation.

Optimistic1

The Dreamer

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 07:09:08 PM »

1. Dr. Monegal-

2. Dr. Sarin-

3. Dr. Guichet-

4. Dr. Mahboubian-

5. Dr. Betz-

Yes. I am also interested in knowing whose lives were destroyed by Dr. Mahboubian. Please also provide as much evidence as possible so we may substantiate your allegations. Only relevant evidence is admissible in determining the truthfulness of one's allegations. Please refrain yourself from employing fallacies and ad hominem attack. Allegations without evidence are just allegations. Nothing more, nothing less. Please note that these doctors have gone through many years of schooling, participated in residency program(s), and practiced many years in their area of expertise. I'm a professional and a business owner myself so I truly understand what these men have been through to be where they are today. Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation.

Optimistic1
Go trolling somewhere else
The proof that those doctors have destroyed patient's lives is the forum itself,see the threads,diaries and witnesses made here by patients,do your researches,no one is gonna loose time to attache links if you are lazy or something worse
Never heard about Unicorn ? About Cooper,Musicmaker ? About Sarin's guesthouse ? About Betz's multiple threads here ?
Although I'm not aware of Mahboubian's bad cases,I'm getting very tired of all those new users with few posts upcoming here to defend this doctor so I will make a request to Admin to check the I.P. addresses

Optimistic1

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2018, 08:08:17 PM »

The Dreamer,

Nobody is trolling here. Not all doctors can guarantee every case is successful. One or two bad diaries do not reflect the overall performance of a doctor. I had my tib/fib done by Dr. Mahboubian 3 weeks ago. I'm having my femurs done by him in a week. So far, he's a good doctor.

You should make a request to have admin look into those new Mahboubian's patients. I have spoken with LAGrowin a number of times over the phone. He's currently Dr. Mahboubian's patient and a nice guy. I have multiple exchanges with short2tall on here who appears to be sincere and legit.

This forum was created for the sole purpose of providing as much information as possible to potential LL from former and current LLs. May I ask where did you have your CLL done, by whom, and when?

I suggest you read ThangQueBietBay's diary on the old forum, MakeMeTaller. He's a patient of Dr. Mahboubian and he went into detail how Dr. Mahboubian went above and beyond to correct his legs from a failed surgery by another doctor. There's a number of diaries of Dr. Mahboubian's patients on there from many years ago.

Android

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 08:49:28 PM »

This thread should have been locked once we determined that it was started by a troll with multiple accounts.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

LAGrowin

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2018, 09:37:55 PM »

This thread should have been locked once we determined that it was started by a troll with multiple accounts.

100% !!    Thank you Android and Optimistic1.

The Dreamer, Dragon, Lorri ...... Please don't be so obvious.

I've spoke by phone to Optimistic1, and at least 5 other Dr. M patients.   All great guys, intelligent,  hardworking professionals,  all simply wanting to be taller with the right Doctor, and now giving back such helpful first hand accounts.

I have also met several current CLLers at Dr. Ms office who don't post on these forums, I assume there are many others.

EricR

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2018, 09:30:54 AM »

100% !!    Thank you Android and Optimistic1.

The Dreamer, Dragon, Lorri ...... Please don't be so obvious.

I've spoke by phone to Optimistic1, and at least 5 other Dr. M patients.   All great guys, intelligent,  hardworking professionals,  all simply wanting to be taller with the right Doctor, and now giving back such helpful first hand accounts.

I have also met several current CLLers at Dr. Ms office who don't post on these forums, I assume there are many others.

Friend will these patients be providing xray photos of their procedure with Mahobian?

Auron

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2018, 01:21:31 PM »

TheDreamer is a tool. He has zero credibility in what he says. Zero LL experience. Below zero LL knowledge.

Thatdude950

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2018, 03:01:04 PM »

Not sure about Mahboubian, but Betz may have killed MasterHy. One of the worst results I've read  :(

Android

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2018, 08:52:46 PM »

Friend will these patients be providing xray photos of their procedure with Mahobian?

Look a little closer, we've got x-rays and more.

Myexperience

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2018, 10:07:42 PM »

Dr haci kutulu

EricR

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2018, 09:38:04 AM »

Look a little closer, we've got x-rays and more.

Yes ive seen those already, I am referring to the 5 other M patients that La growing mentioned.

The Dreamer

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2018, 10:34:23 AM »

Yes ive seen those already, I am referring to the 5 other M patients that La growing mentioned.
This was the point,Android don't be so naive
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up