Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What triggered your height neurosis  (Read 729 times)

NFT

• Visitor
What triggered your height neurosis
« on: March 16, 2018, 06:20:38 PM »

Even though I understand that for some people it may not be particularly triggered by anything.

But for some others it may be the case.

For me it was while talking to someone online, we really liked each other but after the height was brought up it went kindq cold.

I would like to hear some of your stories if anyone is willing to share

myloginacct

Re: What triggered your height neurosis
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 10:13:49 PM »

Do you mind if I ask how tall were you two?

NFT

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 10:57:35 PM »

Me 5 2 and lets say we have a good 7 inches between us :)

I hated how I felt about it, even though she said it wasn't a problem it kinda went downhill from there, I don't really know if it was the only reason cuz I kinda changed as well. I became too clingy cuz I felt insecure

MoveUp

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 03:40:40 AM »

Hearing female co-workers talk about how they love tall guys, and also  after getting my height measurement taken and being told I was shorter than I remembered from the prior measurement.

"Work with what you have,  improve on what you can,  accept what you can't change."

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 05:23:43 AM »

Nothing in particular, I just knew from about 12-13 that if my height didn’t kick into overdrive quick I wasn’t going to live my ideal adult life. Obviously we all dream of being 6’2 as boys. I remember being afraid at the prospect of barely reaching 5’8 lol, and now I’m 5’6. Can’t believe the worst scenario happened, to me of all people.

It seems like other indifferent boys who didn’t give a damn about height or girls or being leaders in life, they got the miracle growth spurt at 15 to take them from 5’5 to 6’2.

myloginacct

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 08:32:46 AM »

Hearing female co-workers talk about how they love tall guys, and also  after getting my height measurement taken and being told I was shorter than I remembered from the prior measurement.

Most of us love shorter women too. It's important to try and not take those comments to heart too much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up