Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone in South Africa or did LL with Dr. Franz Birkholtz? Have some questions  (Read 1739 times)

RSGC

• Visitor

I've been going back and forth with Dr. Franz via email now, and am considering doing LL with him sometime this year. I will also be having a skype call with him sometime in the next few weeks.

I have some questions about house rental, transport and wifi. Have done research but would like to hear from people who have done LL with him or who are living in the area near his hospital (Pretoria, Centurion?)

GOODLUCK

• Visitor

Hi, what's his current price for the surgery? I'm interested.

Android

Hi, what's his current price for the surgery? I'm interested.

You'll want to email his assistant Tessa to get the latest pricing info, but here's the pricing as of February 2018 for Precice. Send an email to get other pricing info, like for externals.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

GOODLUCK

• Visitor

Thanks for the info!

tlannister

I have questions about the accomodation aswell. Did you get a price?

James

• Visitor

I'm planning to have tibia done with Dr. Birkholtz in early 2019. I have been exchanging emails with Dr B's assistant Tessa. It seems they have a bit of change in policy that now patients are responsible for everything about accommodation, transport and food. Tessa sent me a list of guesthouse/lodge nearby the hospital and I have sent each of the facilities an email. All I can say is that the cost for accommodation is definite high. Anyway, if you read this and you are interested in joining me, message me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up