Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elevator Shoes  (Read 2236 times)

Resilience

Elevator Shoes
« on: March 21, 2018, 06:27:47 PM »

Hi community,

I'm facing quite the dilemma currently.

I stand at 5'4" and need at least 3" to be satisfied about my height. For the longest time, I've been putting lifts inside my timberlands to get the three inches that I needed. During winter, it wasn't a problem because everybody wears boots.

But Spring started... so I can't wear those boots anymore without looking awkward. I tried to buy a number of elavator shoes, but they all suck and any lady with half a brain can spot them from a mile away.. I've tried tallmenshoes and champiara shoes to no avail. What I really disliked about the elavator shoes was the bulkiness and shaft height.

So i'm looking for a temporary solution until I get leg lengthening surgery. Does anybody here have any suggestions of any (normal) looking shoes that I can wear to get that 3" inch boost that I so desperately need?

Best,
Resilience

myloginacct

Re: Elevator Shoes
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 06:40:11 PM »

I've been looking for the same. I've only come to know of one store. I'll post it here later in case no one else contributes, as I don't want to do such a free promotion. It could be the only link posted to an elevator shoes store in a forum full of people with height dysphoria.

Android

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 06:43:22 PM »

I don't think this is the right forum section for it (more for suggestions about the site itself), but alas.

How about ankle-high boots? I wear these with insoles. I used this spray to stretch out the leather, since it's uncomfortably tight at first. The shoes and insole add up to 2.5 in (6.35 cm). A little shorter, but people expect you to be a little taller in Timberland boots anyway.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 10:51:34 AM »

By the way, since this isn't getting any other replies, this is the store I learned about:

Chamaripa

I've literally never bought anything from there, but they claim to offer comfortable, normal-looking 2 to 5 inch height increasing shoes. I intend to get one and give it a try someday. 5 is a bit absurd, but the customers there seem to like it. I'll probably give a 2 inch model a try.

Android

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 11:20:12 PM »

5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 11:29:51 AM »

Don's Footwear

Another store.

They seem to be hand-made, though, and it seems it takes time for them to be delivered.

myloginacct

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 11:40:16 AM »

By the way, since this isn't getting any other replies, this is the store I learned about:

Chamaripa

I've literally never bought anything from there, but they claim to offer comfortable, normal-looking 2 to 5 inch height increasing shoes. I intend to get one and give it a try someday. 5 is a bit absurd, but the customers there seem to like it. I'll probably give a 2 inch model a try.

Funny for how a lot of these they don't make shoes big enough for my own feet. How ironic.

Either way, I'll buy one pair soon now that I know my US size. I'll see how I like them.

edwardv6

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 12:46:34 AM »

High top Air Force 1s w/ the lifts you use with your Timbs.
banned for flaming/hostility
Pages: [1]   Go Up