Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone else feel like if they had more height they would be respected?  (Read 655 times)

yogobro298

• Visitor

Does anyone else feel like if they were taller,they would be much more respected?

myloginacct

It's not just height.

It depends on your height, build, and how you carry yourself. It's this combination of factors.

Obviously, a 150cm (4'11) tall, skinny, frail man will generally never be able to get the respect he deserves in most places. But someone who's built, carries himself with confidence, and is only a bit below the average height of where he lives? Then height is not his problem here.

MrHandsome

No doubt someone who is a bit taller would be respected.

IwannaBeTaller

It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Zeo

It's not just height.

It depends on your height, build, and how you carry yourself. It's this combination of factors.

Obviously, a 150cm (4'11) tall, skinny, frail man will generally never be able to get the respect he deserves in most places. But someone who's built, carries himself with confidence, and is only a bit below the average height of where he lives? Then height is not his problem here.

Well said
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

Android

Yes. I'm short myself, but my first instinct is to respect the taller one more. Societal conditioning is quite powerful.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh
Pages: [1]   Go Up