Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: best LATN option?  (Read 943 times)

best LATN option?
« on: March 29, 2018, 04:32:34 PM »

for 6 cms on Tibia using LATN method, who would you guys/gals recommend as the best choice now, assuming that my budget is $40k total?

Android

Re: best LATN option?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 11:34:57 PM »

Dr. Solomin / Dr. Kulesh are quite affordable, and I believe they're some of the best for external fixation. You should end up with plenty left over. That being said, the current situation with Russia is a bit of a conundrum to say the least.

Dr. Birkholtz doesn't offer LATN, but LON. With accommodation and physio, you should end up somewhere close to $40k.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 04:47:43 PM »

Dr. Solomin / Dr. Kulesh are quite affordable, and I believe they're some of the best for external fixation. You should end up with plenty left over. That being said, the current situation with Russia is a bit of a conundrum to say the least.

Dr. Birkholtz doesn't offer LATN, but LON. With accommodation and physio, you should end up somewhere close to $40k.

Thanks , what are other options in Russia beside Solomin and Kulesh? Barinov does LATN? I am Indian so won't have any issue with Russia (strong relations between countries).

Android

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 08:15:24 PM »

Oh yes, Dr. Barinov does LON and LATN as well. Stripe updated his diary not so long ago, and you can find more diaries of Dr. Barinov's LATN patients on the old forum.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 02:17:24 AM »

Oh yes, Dr. Barinov does LON and LATN as well. Stripe updated his diary not so long ago, and you can find more diaries of Dr. Barinov's LATN patients on the old forum.

Thank you so much, do you have contacts of Barinov, Katagni, Pili and Kulesh?

Also, I keep hearing people taking names of Kulesh and Solomin together, is it because they work together or are(is) they(it) same person?

Android

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 03:54:13 AM »

Thank you so much, do you have contacts of Barinov, Katagni, Pili and Kulesh?

Also, I keep hearing people taking names of Kulesh and Solomin together, is it because they work together or are(is) they(it) same person?

You can find contact info for the doctors in the directory.

They're often mentioned together since they work together, here's Dr. Kulesh's scientific contributions -- as you can see, Dr. Solomin is a collaborator on all of them. Dr. Solomin is the senior of the two, and he's the one that installs the LON/LATN nails. Dr. Kulesh seems to take care of the rest, including being the main contact.

Also, Dr. Catagni is Dr. Pili's mentor and have frequently worked together.

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2018, 04:31:44 AM »

You can find contact info for the doctors in the directory.

They're often mentioned together since they work together, here's Dr. Kulesh's scientific contributions -- as you can see, Dr. Solomin is a collaborator on all of them. Dr. Solomin is the senior of the two, and he's the one that installs the LON/LATN nails. Dr. Kulesh seems to take care of the rest, including being the main contact.

Also, Dr. Catagni is Dr. Pili's mentor and have frequently worked together.

Thank you very much
Pages: [1]   Go Up