Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reccomindations and thoughts  (Read 700 times)

Adam___

• Visitor
Reccomindations and thoughts
« on: March 31, 2018, 06:21:20 AM »

Hello guys I am thinking of under going LL in the next year or so but just wanted to get more information I’m 22 years of age I’m 5’7 from Australia. With a muscular build I have played sports through out my years such as. Soccer, football (AFL) I consider myself athletic and very strong mentally and physically. My goal height is to be 5’11 or 6’0 any recommendations would be helpful and tips or any doctors 30k would be my max price just an FYI.

Thank you in advanced guys!

MrHandsome

Re: Reccomindations and thoughts
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 07:51:08 AM »

You know as a semi professional athlete I am pondering the same questions as well. I believe that lengthening 4 centimeters will compromise your goals just saying.

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 08:15:41 AM »

You cant go to 5.11 with 1 LL.
You should do 2 LLs.
But with 30k you can do 1 LL on tibias and nothing more.

So have a realistic aim of getiing to 5.9-5.95 with 1 LL or gather more money to do 2 LLs and reach up to 6ft.

Pyotr

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 05:44:39 PM »

Who does tibias for $30K?

I have been checking the surgeons listed in the directory on this forum and find that most now charge more than double the rates listed. 

I understand that some of the information posted in the directory of doctors on this forum is about 4 years old; however, more than double the price seems like an excessive increase.

Android

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 07:41:40 PM »

Who does tibias for $30K?

I have been checking the surgeons listed in the directory on this forum and find that most now charge more than double the rates listed.

Many doctors, actually. No doctor in the US will operate for that low, and forget internals like Precice, since the nails alone will surpass $30k.

The general rule for affordable tibial CLL: look outside the US and choose pure externals/LON/LATN. Italy, Russia, South Africa, etc.

Search the forums a bit more, you'll see plenty of threads about affordable doctors. It's a popular question!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Adam___

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 06:38:54 AM »

Thanks for your reply in your point of view how much money would I need to have 2 LL to achieve my desired goals?
Pages: [1]   Go Up