Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help deciding proportions  (Read 1043 times)

Royal Darkness

• Visitor
Need help deciding proportions
« on: April 14, 2018, 07:48:21 PM »

Hey guys, let me start by saying I'm 5'7" with 28" legs, a wingspan of 69", and I'm expected to grow 1 more inch by the time I turn 21 next year. My favorite pair of boots has a lot going on with the designs around the heel and have spikes on the upper part of the boot, and I don't want to limit my clothing choices drastically by lengthening too much.

Also, my calves are fairly wide (which i like). Would lengthening the tibia make them look average size? If so, maybe I should go with the femurs.

Lastly, if I lengthen both the femur and tibia (I won't do more than 5cm (2 inches) on either segment), will I have to lengthen my arms to look proportionate with a wingspan of 2 inches shorter than my height AND the boots combined? I don't have anything saved yet but am wondering because i plan to save up for the next few years. Oh and I haven't measured my torso yet but should that be a concern?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:53:18 PM by Royal Darkness »

Android

Re: Need help deciding proportions
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 10:46:05 PM »

Even if you lengthen both femurs and tibias, most won't think it's weird. Plenty of people have long legs, even a 4 inch total don't turn heads. I would forget about arm lengthening for now.

No matter which segments you decide to lengthen, you'll lose weight and muscle on your legs. They'll look quite thin near the end, so I wouldn't base your decision on that.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh
Pages: [1]   Go Up