Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are your biggest pet peeves?  (Read 1140 times)

yogobro298

• Visitor
What are your biggest pet peeves?
« on: April 27, 2018, 10:33:14 AM »

What are things that you hate that come with your height? For example I'll go first today I made a joke and told a girl my name is "Big Daddy" she replied you are not a big daddy you are a short little daddy. I wa taken back and it really put things in perspective for me.

Petite888

Re: What are your biggest pet peeves?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 01:49:32 PM »

Clothes shopping  >:(

myloginacct

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 02:37:03 PM »

What are things that you hate that come with your height? For example I'll go first today I made a joke and told a girl my name is "Big Daddy" she replied you are not a big daddy you are a short little daddy. I wa taken back and it really put things in perspective for me.

Don't put yourself in positions like that (where people can fire back at your biggest insecurities). I know you didn't intend to, but it's good to keep in mind.

Thank goodness I don't live in the US, though. You're 5'7, using lifts, and getting called short, little? Fxck that person, to be honest.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 03:17:44 PM by myloginacct »

yogobro298

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 07:30:53 PM »

Don't put yourself in positions like that (where people can fire back at your biggest insecurities). I know you didn't intend to, but it's good to keep in mind.

Thank goodness I don't live in the US, though. You're 5'7, using lifts, and getting called short, little? Fxck that person, to be honest.
Its because where I work everyone is 6'ft or taller.This is why If I ever have a kid I wouldn't want them to go through the whole "heightism" thing. I know I'm probably not getting it as bad as other people on here get it though..

Android

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 09:16:35 PM »

People telling me I'm short as if they just discovered a new continent. Yeah, thanks, I know.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Argent_Lecter

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 10:20:55 PM »

Something I really hate is when people say that one of the most attractive things in a man is his height. fk that.
5ft5 (1,65m) to 5ft9 (1.75-6)

short2tall

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2018, 06:53:17 AM »

I hate how people say that us shorter guys who work out, or have a nice car, etc are compensating for our height. In fact a lot of the height comments I get are actually from other guys at the gym who are typically in worse shape than me, so they love to point out that at least they are taller.
Bilateral femurs with Dr. M on March 1st
Starting height: 5'8.5"
Shooting for 5'11"

Android

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2018, 07:55:48 AM »

I hate how people say that us shorter guys who work out, or have a nice car, etc are compensating for our height.

Ah, yes. The double standards.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Petite888

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2018, 09:21:02 AM »

I hate that I  tried to overcompensate for my height by putting on a very fierce exterior when I was young (little man syndrome?). When I was bullied at school, it finally stopped when one day I made a bully, who was a whole head taller than me, run to the boys toilets crying.  From then on, in school at least, I gained a bit of a reputation and people started being nicer to me, so I continued to put on the fierce and feisty facade(previously I was a total nerd.)

I do feel that this shaped my life and if I was confident enough just to be myself when I was younger things would have been a lot different, but there’s no point in dwelling on the past and all I can do now is be as “me” as I can.... :)

W

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2018, 12:12:23 PM »

I hate how people say that us shorter guys who work out, or have a nice car, etc are compensating for our height. In fact a lot of the height comments I get are actually from other guys at the gym who are typically in worse shape than me, so they love to point out that at least they are taller.

Some people are always looking to find something to criticise when they see someone that's doing better. If you have a better car, income, etc then they'll look towards your physical side to pick on. If your facial aesthetic but slightly short then 100% of their criticisms will be about your height. It makes them feel better, but at the same time remember that only SOME people do it and that not everyone is out to get you.

myloginacct

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2018, 07:31:38 PM »

I hate how people say that us shorter guys who work out, or have a nice car, etc are compensating for our height.

Hard to believe some people relate having a nice car and someone else's height in some places! What's next, education levels?

In fact a lot of the height comments I get are actually from other guys at the gym who are typically in worse shape than me, so they love to point out that at least they are taller.

Hahaha, not anymore! I wonder if you'll get to tell us some fun gym stories after you're back to normal life.

I remember reading one here. Gym guy who was taller than the LLer, and then shorter after the LL was complete. He got mindfxcked, but never said a word about it. The guy probably started googling if people can grow in their 30s when he got home.

short2tall

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2018, 12:44:03 AM »

Hard to believe some people relate having a nice car and someone else's height in some places! What's next, education levels?

Hahaha, not anymore! I wonder if you'll get to tell us some fun gym stories after you're back to normal life.

I remember reading one here. Gym guy who was taller than the LLer, and then shorter after the LL was complete. He got mindfxcked, but never said a word about it. The guy probably started googling if people can grow in their 30s when he got home.

Lol, this is something that I've thought about quite a bit. If I go back to the same gym when I'm all done with this, I will indeed be taller than a lot of people who were once taller than me. I'm sure I will get a lot of questions, and I'm not exactly sure how I'll answer them yet. I will definitely let you guys know what happens.
Shooting for 5'11"

myloginacct

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2018, 04:00:07 AM »

Lol, this is something that I've thought about quite a bit. If I go back to the same gym when I'm all done with this, I will indeed be taller than a lot of people who were once taller than me. I'm sure I will get a lot of questions, and I'm not exactly sure how I'll answer them yet. I will definitely let you guys know what happens.

"Late growth spurt".

"Alternative herbal medicine".

short2tall

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2018, 04:44:21 AM »

"Late growth spurt".

"Alternative herbal medicine".

LOL  ;D

Or even HGH, most people don't understand how it works anyway.
Shooting for 5'11"
Pages: [1]   Go Up